It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Satelite Overheads of North Korean Blast Site On Sept. 9th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The first image of the North Korean blast tsite hat some thought to be nuclear. Alot of questions still remain and western diplomats were recently at the site but have not come to any conclution.

[edit on 17-9-2004 by FredT]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
The first image of the North Korean blast tsite hat some thought to be nuclear. Alot of questions still remain and western diplomats were recently at the site but have not come to any conclution.

[edit on 17-9-2004 by FredT]

- I heard a group of British politicians were going there Fred. I haven't heard anything yet myself but I would have thought that ruled out any nuclear connection?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
[ - I heard a group of British politicians were going there Fred. I haven't heard anything yet myself

There are something strange about the NK's claims. THe group has been there, but they have not ruled out naything yet. SK is not satisfied with the explanation and still is looking into it too. I did a story on it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Sept. 17, 2004 � BEIJING (Reuters) - Foreign diplomats who visited the site of a mysterious explosion in North Korea said on Friday it was a hydroelectric project under heavy construction, but South Korea insisted the blast took place elsewhere.

It just gets curiouser and curiouser abcnews.go.com...

new topics

top topics

join