It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My opinion about this site's purpose

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I here ya. Thats what I think as well. Nopthing to see here people move along. There is some chatter else where which requires your listening.

RB

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yeah!!! You tell it like it is!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Originally posted by Aliquandro
I also feel the 2 party system is flawed and useless, and that the U.N. is a disaster and corrupt.

I heard that often from your side of the Atlantic - why is the U.N. a disaster and corrupt, precisely?

'I feel', therefor opinion, ok?
But the fact that independents and 'other' parties are not allowed to openly debate here in the media. Also the 2 party system is already saturated with money, and this perpetuates it. There's no huge "independent party fund" being infused with rich donations. The good cop bad cop elections dont work for me anymore. The U.N. is an organization that is associated with theosophists and it's members are not elected by the people of their respected countries. When they have associations with people like Maurice Strong and seek information from channelers, well then I am suspect, let's just say that.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro
The U.N. is an organization that is associated with theosophists

Offtopic, but I'm not sure when Theosophy started being an exclusively negative thing. Blavatsky *was* a compulsive elitist, yes; and some of her ideas were decidedly screwy, but no more so than any other magician, wannabe or otherwise. Her ideas about history in particular are interesting, if decidedly non-mainstream.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join