It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where you going on Vacation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
AF1

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
In about a month and a half me and 9 of my best friends are gonna be staying for a week in this house.

It's in Cape Hatteras North Carolina, right on the beach. Perfect way to start off the summer. The beach
, girls
, and lots and lots of beer.

This is one of the best spots for any vacation in the States. There is one spot called the point which is located at the inlet. It is one of the most beautiful sites I have ever seen, and one of the few places where you can watch the sunrise over water and set over water. Nothing beats it especially when your with some of your closest friends.

Just curious where everyone else will be going on vacation?

[Edited on 4-16-2003 by AF1]

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm getting married in a castle, and then off to the Bahamas!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hey, congratulations Gaz!!!

Where is the castle at?

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Alaska!

Inner passage cruise, glass-topped train to Denali, then on to Point Barrow.

IF it's during the HAARP open house, we'll take that in, too. Unfortunately, the folks at HAARP haven't set the date for this year yet.

Rats!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
(the Alaska trip is for our 30th wedding anniversary. We'll be doing it a bit before the real anniversary, which is October 29)

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Byrd, congrats on the anniversary. If you do go to Gakona, take pics of everything they allow you to, and please post them!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Assuming we are all still here, I hope to be here at the end of August...

www.thunderranchinc.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It was built by hand, by a metal sculptor (Hey, it ain't easy finding a castle in Florida, hehe...)

Here's a link:

www.solomonscastle.com...

We're having a medieval themed wedding, full costumes, castle cake, etc. Should be fun...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!
What an awesome way to start a new life with someone too. The theme sounds fantastic, that's a dream wedding for sure. Good luck to you and your new wife to be

Edit* Byrd~Happiness to you and your wife of 30 years! That's a big wow nowadays
I hope I'm lucky enough to share that many years and more with someone someday~

[Edited on 4/17/03 by magestica]

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'll be in Hilton Head SC from this friday until next friday. It'll be the first vacation that I've ever taken, and also the first time that I've ever really been away from Ohio. I'm hoping that I'll have a good time.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
We've known each other for years, so it's based on a solid friendship, as well as love.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Vacation?!

Umm wtf is a v a c a t i o n?

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Every year in August, N. Mrytle Beach South Carolina, at the Ocean Creek Plantation. Congrats on your upcoming marraige Gazrok.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
congrats to both Gazrok and Byrd.

This year I'm returning to Florida for vacation. Haven't been down there in years. We were going to to the 'Disney thing' but instead are going to Sanibel Island for a week or so. When my wife and I were younger (and not married) we'd go down there often, so it'll be nice to see it again.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I just got back from Cocoa Beach, had a blast...except for the sun poisoning thing.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If you want to do the theme park thing some time again...try Universal and Islands of Adventure!

I usually have more fun (and spend less money) there than Disney. The nice thing is, both parks are right next to each other, and there's a great deal if you stay in one of the resort hotels... You're room key works as an all day Express pass! You only wait like 5 minutes instead of 60 for Spiderman, etc. Plus, you can charge and send souvenirs to the room, so you don't have to carry it, just take a scenic little boat taxi to the parks from the hotel, etc.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
How come the US is all going on holiday. We've (UK) only got Monday off for the Easter weekend.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Congrats Gazrok and Happy Anniv Byrd !!

Looks like a nice place AF1, hope you enjoy your vacation. I dont have a vacation planned as of now, but sure feel like I could use one. I wish I was on the beach somewhere right now with a tall drink and a beautiful blonde, laying in the sun, no worries, and a ....# here comes my boss.

LP, the US isn't going on holiday, most people have to work the Monday after Easter.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Gratz guys!

And goodluck to everyone else on their vacation, have a nice time.

I'm joining the military, so no vacation for me, still got basics to go through. I'm not looking forward to it
I'm not going to be able to go on ATS for two months!

AF1

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Congrats to Byrd and Gazrok!

Shadow, Hilton Head is a lot of fun. It's even better because "illegal" fireworks are no longer "illegal" in South Carolina.
Stop by a place called South of the Border and just load up, you'll have the time of your life.

Hey joe don't feel bad, I'm thinking about enlisting after the summer. Gotta have one last summer of fun though.

LP, I just asked the question because the summer was coming up here in the States, and usually people just take some time to relax.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join