It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So are we trying to get in touch with these "super earth" planets we've found or what?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

I'm not really sure if The Bible says the exact thing but I Checked The Internet and it said that every other Planet will be destroyed which implies that there is no Extraterrestrial Life but there clearly is based upon witnesses and facts and if we can simply put any new thing we discover in Science and put it into the Bible then is the Bible really the rules of "God" if people are changing it instead of "God". By The Way I'm an Atheist from the age of 12 so 14 years of Atheism took it's toll on Me.
edit on 20-2-2012 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2012 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
reply to post by flyingfish

If people find out that there is a planet that is of perfect distance from it's parent star and has liquid water then it's perfectly assumable that there is Extraterrestrial Life which goes against the bible and so religions will fall and the government will fall as well since religion is the biggest money maker of the government.

I see you are a relatively new member and probably haven't been paying attention to this stuff for the past couple of years. The church took necessary precautions and have already acknowleged the possibility of E.T. life and that it wouldn't contradict with the Christianity belief. Google the name Jose Funes, I believe he is the director of the Vatican Observatory. When they start dislosing the truth if people start having cracks in their beliefs they can always refer to this past statemnt and say "don't worry, it's already accepted in religion". Simple

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bilb_o

I am a new member but I have been seearching the alien forums on this Website for around two years. about the Bible well my opinion is that if the Bible is ready for Extraterrestrials then that means God does not exist because I'm pretty sure a few hundred years ago that was not the case since people were going to burn a person to a crisp if that person said anything about the possibility of Extraterrestrials, just take a look at Giordano Bruno. but if people changed the bible for Extraterrestrials then it's not really the book of God if people are changing it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well....

Nikola Tesla - Teslascope

Not proven that he invented such a device, but theorized.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join