It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange picture I took in 2007...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

No lol, I'm not saying it's a ghost or anything I'm just confused as to what it is... I've been reading all of the older k750i forums to see if i can find anything too haha

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Well maybe I guess but the funny thing about that is I've asked my friends who were with at the time too and they remember being as confused as I was. And looking at the photo in the OP (from the same day) - I've zoomed in to that exact part from the original photo.

I don't have that phone any more but distinctively remember thinking it looked like foam on the smaller screen.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Here you go...

Looks like nothing special though, too pixelated...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Well the only genuine explanation that I can think of it this. If you look at the bottom of the picture the checkered thing is my duvet cover. To me it looks like the duvet cover could be undone and the duvet itself is out of it.

But then I think why is it that shape near my face? And why does it have that square on it? It's 100% not a blanket because I have never owned one, don't have any sisters ect. and I doubt my male friends would bring one round with them
I guess it could be a label? The square could maybe be a spillage also?

I really am unsure with this one though - like i've said before we were all confused at the time of the photo, I zoomed in on the part where the issue is at the time, and I never had a blanket..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join