It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mortal Who Shook Heaven and Hell!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by cuchullainuk777

Prove me wrong!

You have Red ball and i have a Green ball which is best?i think its Green because i like green Red makes me sick, so I'm right. ILL GIVE YOU A MILLION BUCKS IF YOU CAN REFUTE MY CLAIM THAT MY GREEN BALL IS BEST ,give me a break kid looooool i have something to say in colloquial Sumerian.
Chucky inim ji im-ma-na-ab-DU

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I have proven my claims. Here is a taste say Hades in sumerian!

How do you know the red and green balls arent the same ball?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by chr0naut

Hey professor understand this!

One Seance (The universe is one vibrational hum everything spiritual completes one sound. Bass is physical, Tenor is Spiritual) Pulsating (Again vibration) Hot Day 3(The sun and the third planet) Asian Era 5 (The new age that is to become) Our Race is 6 (Carbon) Container 7 Acapella (We are 7 frequencies hence 7 chakras) 8 Chemical Deity (Sugar,Salt,Dmt,Aphrodisiac,Water,Potassium,Carbon) find Hair Maze 9 (Follow the labyrinth of 9 hair colors to the golden key) when Our Time is 11 (5 elements, 6 senses. 11 that is our universe. 11 is 2. Male and Female. When they are equal...Hooray For Jesus in 12!

I am frankly baffled by the above jumble of words and numbers. It is essentially nonsensical.

Normally when people communicate through written media, they use certain rules of language and idiom, established over many years, to ease understanding of a new paradigm.

The Socratic Paradox is that we cannot conceive of things that we do not already have a mental model for. To achieve learning we must, therefore, build upon existing understandings.

Let me illustrate some of my confusion:

You stated "Our Race is 6 (Carbon) Container". Here you appear to have used sentence case, which is not normal punctuation and hides the structure and associations you may have intended to be inherent in the text.

But what are the possible links between Carbon and the number 6? Do you mean its atomic number? The atomic number is based upon an elements position in the Mendeleev Periodic Table (the one you would learn about in school). There are alternate ways of producing a periodic table of elements that would put Carbon at a different position. Things like Benfreys periodic table or the Left Step Periodic table or any of the 3D physicists periodic tables sorted by quantum number or spiral periodic tables, heaps of them!

Are you also implying that "Our race" is the only thing made of Carbon? Are you aware that diamonds, coal, graphite, soot, graphene, buckminsterfullerine, nanotubes, nanobuds, nanofibres, glassy carbon, lonsdaleite and linear acetylenic carbon are all also carbon in various configurations? Every race and in fact all living things on Earth appear to be carbon based so, as a distinction, it is pretty poor.

I have no idea why you wrote "container" there in your "stream of consciousness" ramble, either.

In fact, in light of the actuality it is probable that only your ignorance of the alternatives gives any significance to what you wrote, and then only in your own mind.

edit on 12/2/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuchullainuk777

Originally posted by chr0naut

I guess you know nothing about sumerian language or mythology and the history of mankind and the universe?

I know a little bit.

Generally, if I want to know something about Sumerian, I go to this webpage at Oxford University.

It's also got a lot of mythology and history there too.

I am an astrophysicist too, so I have a rudimentary knowledge of the universe.

Bloody hell dont mention the 'Oxford ' word he will have legitimacy anxiety attacks ,by the way what's Sumerian for Goodnight chucky
'

I think "inim ji im-ma-na-ab-DU" is 'goodnight'. Chucky is a proper name so it would stay unchanged. So, perhaps "Chucky inim ji im-ma-na-ab-DU"? (Not too sure about the capitalization, either).

LMAO your joking loooool oh my giddy aunt ok thanks super stuff chucky in Sumerian loooooool
For my pennysworth How close or distinct are/is earliest Sumerian to Sanskrit

Half a continent away and Sanskrit is abut a millenia earlier (I think). You could Google a timeline of language.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Here is your answer!

The Mortal Who Took Olympus!

Container,Seance are all capital to explain they are the gods of Olympus!

It is to make it simple for people to understand.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I have proven my claims. Here is a taste say Hades in sumerian!

How do you know the red and green balls arent the same ball?
prove you have authenticated your claims with sufficient validity .Second answer i know it isnt a ball because there are 2 remarkable as that may appear,and the red ball is red bevcause it isnt green or any other colour same rule applies to the green ball,i would be more than happy to accept that grass was in fact purple with yellow dots if it was somehow discovered that the whole of humanity was colour blind and grass was in fact a priori no questions asked analytic TRUTH that grass is now officially a nice e shade of purple with egg yellow dots.
edit on 12-2-2012 by cuchullainuk777 because: validity

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
"The sun explodes ripping a whole in the membrane of our universe! Because the SOUND that the explosion gave off was so destructive nothing could withstand it. As the black hole feeds that is the membrane leaking in trying to heal itself."

There is no sound in space.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It is the same ball because they came from the same consciousness. Both balls are inside your mind your mind is one consciousness.

It's the microcosm/macrocosm paradigm!

I have proven all through the thread. Take the Sumerian key and apply it to any thing relevant to this thread like Zeus for example. See if you can break the code! Let me give you a hint Zeus's lightning bolt.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedoomofspeech12
"The sun explodes ripping a whole in the membrane of our universe! Because the SOUND that the explosion gave off was so destructive nothing could withstand it. As the black hole feeds that is the membrane leaking in trying to heal itself."

Oh yeah? Nasa says there is!

Let me break it down!

In the words of Bill Hicks.

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Im not trying to be rude here, because even tho I understood what you wrote , im a bit worried...

You back up your claims with "proof" by linking your other posts....

And you claim that just because you said so, that youve proven your claims......

Circular arguments....

The way you phrased your sentences, and the way you convey your thoughts is indicative of someone who suffers from schizophrenia....

Im curious if youve ever been diagnosed with this.........its an honest question and has bearing on this thread

Honesty is a must

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I guess you know nothing about sumerian language or mythology and the history of mankind and the universe?

I know a little bit.

Generally, if I want to know something about Sumerian, I go to this webpage at Oxford University.

It's also got a lot of mythology and history there too.

I am an astrophysicist too, so I have a rudimentary knowledge of the universe.

Bloody hell dont mention the 'Oxford ' word he will have legitimacy anxiety attacks ,by the way what's Sumerian for Goodnight chucky
'

I think "inim ji im-ma-na-ab-DU" is 'goodnight'. Chucky is a proper name so it would stay unchanged. So, perhaps "Chucky inim ji im-ma-na-ab-DU"? (Not too sure about the capitalization, either).

LMAO your joking loooool oh my giddy aunt ok thanks super stuff chucky in Sumerian loooooool
For my pennysworth How close or distinct are/is earliest Sumerian to Sanskrit

Half a continent away and Sanskrit is abut a millenia earlier (I think). You could Google a timeline of language.

The reason I ask currently reading 'Persian Fire' by Tom Holland very interesting read.There are a few timeline tables in the book from earliest Ur right up to the Sassanid rule.There are a lot of references to Persian Arian,Aryan,(obviously influences modern day name of Iran).Im aware there was an actual kingdom named Aria,but what got me thinking was with a lot of linguistic detective work cant the cradle of the Indo European language be pin pointed?And i wondered if after studying Sumerian you maybe found some root words that link with other archaic languages and give you some indication of a common ancestor or source

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It is the same ball because they came from the same consciousness. Both balls are inside your mind your mind is one consciousness.

In that case , with that logic, you are a figment of my imagination and i created you.....

Youve now become troublesome , so i shall undo your making.......

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Don't forget that I created you aswell!

link   

Originally posted by freedoomofspeech12

Oh yeah? Nasa says there is!

Let me break it down!

In the words of Bill Hicks.

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Sound is sound........you didnt refute the claim ne made that there is no sound in space......

You just rambled off onto another tangent.......

You seem to do this when confronted with facts that do not support your line of thinking

link   

All that, um"creative", wordplay in the OP is in English not the respective original languages each of the words and terms came from.

You asked if there were questions, and said it would be "easy to comprehend".

Question:

Are you serious or just playing around looking for a chuckle?

I'm really curious which it is....
edit on 2/12/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The Sumerian people were stone age people, because they lived in the stone age (or perhaps very early bronze age).

Their great contribution to architecture was the mud hut & the Ziggurat (a pile of rocks with no internal spaces).

Their mathematics was base 60, which was so unwieldy, they hardly made any mathematical advances.

They had the wheel for a thousand years before someone figured out you could use it for a vehicle.

The only real reason that they stand out is that they wrote by pressing a stylus into clay and the clay tablets happened to out last other media (papyrus & skins).

Sorry to burst your bubble but too many people ascribe too much to this little empire in the fertile crescent.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Don't forget that I created you aswell!

No you didnt.........especially if one were to go by what you said in that post earlier.......

The created cannot create his creator........

No, cluck like a chicken

Yes, I read through the thread, its all ramblings with a very very poor understand of the language
edit on 12-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Have you read through the thread all you have to do is apply the Sumerian key to our language and you unlock the grand scheme of things.

Now apply Sumerian language to the gods of mount olympus. Take that and apply it to science. There you will find I'am correct.

And no never been diagnosed with it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

double post

edit on 12-2-2012 by cuchullainuk777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Creator created itself because it was created by the one that created itself.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join