The Mortal Who Shook Heaven and Hell!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuchullainuk777
reply to post by metalholic

Simple answer to that rather raw analogy would be i eat my own 5hit sandwhiches i have enough on my plate and im nobodies lacky and i fail to see the tortuous tenuous link between the turds your trying to feed us with gthis 5hit feast and me rebutting your ludicrous cack

If you cannot understand that is fine! It's not something everyone is going to get no matter how simple it is explained!
edit on 12-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

ok i give up.I think I just won't try to understand no more.If your way of seeing life,heaven and hell suit you well,good for you.It's all that matter.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Originally posted by chr0naut

reply to post by chr0naut

I guess you know nothing about sumerian language or mythology and the history of mankind and the universe?

I know a little bit.

Generally, if I want to know something about Sumerian, I go to this webpage at Oxford University.

It's also got a lot of mythology and history there too.

I am an astrophysicist too, so I have a rudimentary knowledge of the universe.

Ok then teach me something!

How can I, it would appear that your head is already full.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I remember the day in which that one man found out that the universe is an entity, of a man, and a woman connected as one.

Wo-man…Fe-male.

"Let us make man in our image,

Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

I remember along time ago when a woman found out that the ‘planets’ in our universe, are the eggs that the universe had for her great husband to produce life for the male side of the universe.

I remember when they produced baby sitters for the planets, as the moons were needed to keep her ‘eggs’ safe. Just as a woman has her cleaning process of the womb, so does the black hole that cleans the womb of the mother side of the ‘UNIVERSE’.

I also remember when he finally stopped shooting ‘comets’ blanks and finally created…humans.

I also remember the prophets before me turning to the dark side, and uploading ridicules mind conceptions of unheard stories turning the sun into ‘Hades’ and so forth and so on.

link   

Originally posted by wildapache

ok i give up.I think I just won't try to understand no more.If your way of seeing life,heaven and hell suit you well,good for you.It's all that matter.

I gave you the key to understanding on page 2.

The Anunnaki are trying to tell you through the creator of man who the creator of the universe is!

Extraterrestrial(Created man) and a Star!(Created the universe)

link   
You may indeed be onto something but most of us here are missing the connections you're trying to make. I believe this is mainly because your own thoughts in your head make perfect obvious sense, but to us we've missed the boat. Maybe you can try smaller bits and pieces at a time from the beginning and see if everyone gets it that way?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

I remember the day in which that one man found out that the universe is an entity, of a man, and a woman connected as one.

Wo-man…Fe-male.

"Let us make man in our image,

Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

I remember along time ago when a woman found out that the ‘planets’ in our universe, are the eggs that the universe had for her great husband to produce life for the male side of the universe.

I remember when they produced baby sitters for the planets, as the moons were needed to keep her ‘eggs’ safe. Just as a woman has her cleaning process of the womb, so does the black hole that cleans the womb of the mother side of the ‘UNIVERSE’.

I also remember when he finally stopped shooting ‘comets’ blanks and finally created…humans.

I also remember the prophets before me turning to the dark side, and uploading ridicules mind conceptions of unheard stories turning the sun into ‘Hades’ and so forth and so on.

Sumerian language in a nut shell.

Vowels.

a as in father.
e as in whey
i as in antique
o as in boat
u as in zulu

Consonants.

x as in german word ach
ch same as above
q as in like
k is the same
sh as in shall
ss as in lasso
z as in lots.

Now say hades!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I guess you know nothing about sumerian language or mythology and the history of mankind and the universe?

I know a little bit.

Generally, if I want to know something about Sumerian, I go to this webpage at Oxford University.

Bloody hell dont mention the 'Oxford ' word he will have legitimacy anxiety attacks ,by the way what's Sumerian for Goodnight chucky
'

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
You may indeed be onto something but most of us here are missing the connections you're trying to make. I believe this is mainly because your own thoughts in your head make perfect obvious sense, but to us we've missed the boat. Maybe you can try smaller bits and pieces at a time from the beginning and see if everyone gets it that way?

That is why everyone commenting is breaking it down and I'm replying to the ones who actually are seeking the truth! Why not sit back enjoy the show if you have no precise question at the time or if you do please ask.

I will give you all the keys and answers I have. It is my gift to mankind.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

well that was simple....and i was pounding on that exact same possibility yesternight.But you still need someone something to create that star so it can explode and create the universe.Remember:"something cannot come out of nothing".

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildapache

well that was simple....and i was pounding on that exact same possibility yesternight.But you still need someone something to create that star so it can explode and create the universe.Remember:"something cannot come out of nothing".

Did you read the part in the op about the black hole?

There you will find the answer!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Simple answer to that rather raw analogy would be i eat my own 5hit sandwhiches i have enough on my plate and im nobodies lacky and i fail to see the tortuous tenuous link between the turds your trying to feed us with gthis 5hit feast and me rebutting your ludicrous cack

If you cannot understand that is fine! It's not something everyone is going to get no matter how simple it is explained!
I understand anything if it is COHERENT and something i believed to be TRUE, so please dont confuse my unwillingness to accept this quite frankly cack,as my inability to UNDERSTAND. OK this thread past its sell by date im out
edit on 12-2-2012 by cuchullainuk777 because: validation

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I would understand if it was COHERENT and something i believed to be TRUE, so please dont confuse my unwillingness to accept this quite frankly cack,as my inability to UNDERSTAND. OK this thread past its sel by date im out

Just because you do not believe don't mean it isn't true!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I know a little bit.

Bloody hell dont mention the 'Oxford ' word he will have legitimacy anxiety attacks ,by the way what's Sumerian for Goodnight chucky
'

I think "inim ji im-ma-na-ab-DU" is 'goodnight'. Chucky is a proper name so it would stay unchanged. So, perhaps "Chucky inim ji im-ma-na-ab-DU"? (Not too sure about the capitalization, either).

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Hey professor understand this!

One Seance (The universe is one vibrational hum everything spiritual completes one sound. Bass is physical, Tenor is Spiritual) Pulsating (Again vibration) Hot Day 3(The sun and the third planet) Asian Era 5 (The new age that is to become) Our Race is 6 (Carbon) Container 7 Acapella (We are 7 frequencies hence 7 chakras) 8 Chemical Deity (Sugar,Salt,Dmt,Aphrodisiac,Water,Potassium,Carbon) find Hair Maze 9 (Follow the labyrinth of 9 hair colors to the golden key) when Our Time is 11 (5 elements, 6 senses. 11 that is our universe. 11 is 2. Male and Female. When they are equal...Hooray For Jesus in 12!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Look buster this is getting tedious im not gonna school you on the axioms of syntacticalism (stroke)semantic logic .For those that dont read the remaining aspect of a reply post"DONT CONFUSE MY UNWILLINGNESS TO ACCEPT THIS CACK (verbatim)AS AN INABILITY TO UNDERSTAND IT,It is specious load of bollox Goodnight

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cuchullainuk777

Prove me wrong!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Indeed i did!so i guess i am going too let you explain to me what a black hole is.And also where that black hole from...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I know a little bit.

'

I think "inim ji im-ma-na-ab-DU" is 'goodnight'. Chucky is a proper name so it would stay unchanged. So, perhaps "Chucky inim ji im-ma-na-ab-DU"? (Not too sure about the capitalization, either).

LMAO your joking loooool oh my giddy aunt ok thanks super stuff chucky in Sumerian loooooool
For my pennysworth How close or distinct are/is earliest Sumerian to Sanskrit

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Hey professor understand this!

One Seance (The universe is one vibrational hum everything spiritual completes one sound. Bass is physical, Tenor is Spiritual) Pulsating (Again vibration) Hot Day 3(The sun and the third planet) Asian Era 5 (The new age that is to become) Our Race is 6 (Carbon) Container 7 Acapella (We are 7 frequencies hence 7 chakras) 8 Chemical Deity (Sugar,Salt,Dmt,Aphrodisiac,Water,Potassium,Carbon) find Hair Maze 9 (Follow the labyrinth of 9 hair colors to the golden key) when Our Time is 11 (5 elements, 6 senses. 11 that is our universe. 11 is 2. Male and Female. When they are equal...Hooray For Jesus in 12!

crack......?coc aine..........?heroin..........?because this is definitely not weed.....lol.Like I said my IQ is probably not 'high' enough to understand you.so I will be a spectator.Thanks for trying anyway.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join