The Mortal Who Shook Heaven and Hell!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I see what you're saying. I didn't even pay attention to the Avatar.

Each of us are teachers and students searching for that which already lies within.

It is easy to find the connections throughout our History and or information but it is really hard to organize them as all experiences are connected. The Truth is limited to each of our sense's and or experiences.

It's wild. I lost a child and told God I am DONE with this Bible for now....I will seek you out in other forms and when the "time is right" I will come back to this Word so many think is Truth IF you (God) can make me understand the Science within Creation. Needless to say I became addicted to reading books from the Library. Mostly comprised of the Universe and what lies within in. We are talking anything and everything. My first stop though was indeed the Council of Nicea.

These days I am less active in searching because I believe the Word and I take it to heart. Good and Bad.

I'm just glad the OP is searching.....may blessings be upon him.
edit on 13-2-2012 by MamaJ because: spelling ;-)

Juding a user by his avatar is EXACTLY what the bible tells you not to do!

As the second coming will be more fitted to fit in with mankind. And who said mankind were angels?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A Smiling face is not always there to help you!

A Frowning face is not always there to hurt you!

The best lies sold are with smiles!

A demon is not always there to deceive you!

Remember god is the beginning and end so there to must he be good and evil!
edit on 13-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

I respect a person who has the intelligence to say...I don't know or I may not know the whole picture such as I have interpreted your reply to say to me. Good For You! I may know alot about many things but I do not know everything and am ALWAYS EAGER TO LEARN!....or at the very least say...I only know a little or nothing at all about that...please enlighten me.

I think this is an Honorable way you have replied. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Because that key is all you need to know! If you already know the rest of the alphabet!

You've given no keys.

No insights.

No logic.

Not really anything of use.

Not helping you bump this anymore or feeding you anymore.
Listen mate I've come to the sad conclusion as have a few other perceptive members (and i should have took note of my first hunch) something on the Schizophrenia spectrum is prevalent here.I have 2 friends both with brothers suffering this condition,so i am off the persuasion now, more to be pitied.There are enough indicators

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cuchullainuk777

There are enough indicators

Agreed.

I've thought mental illness too, but was trying not to be accusatory in my suspicions of it.
edit on 2/14/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Look into my eyes it was easy to see 1+1 make 2 and 2+1 make 3 it was destiny. Another swinger tryin to decode our presence in a UNIVERSE .......yawn

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

It's the whole content which forms the evaluation, not just the avatar, from the title of your thread, to the other one about taking Mount Olympus, the use of seance, etc. etc., all signify something, and in my books, it's good news actually, because such things are so easily "bounded", so it's a relief to me to see and recognize your "reporting", and your search for something that simply isn't there any more and which cannot be dredged up or dug up, or drawn out of a black hole in space time. Friend, the beginning of the end of evil, as a type of top-down systemic structure, whether here or anywhere, the end of predation, and the capping of humanity in a domain of absolute safety and Liberation - that's an awesome TRIUMPH, and you too appear to have played a small part, although I still say that your seeking is in the wrong direction, and aimed at the wrong pursuit, and the wrong kind of resurrection.

So again I pray that you will shed your demon (and I don't mean the avatar of the two horned beast of prey) and enter into the light on the path of evolution for the human being, from animal nature to the divine, angelic variety, to enjoy wholeheartedly all the fruits of the spirit (Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Gentleness, Faithfulness, Self Control), because you are not a demon, or an animal, or a beast, but a human being, who was created for a purpose of unfathomable glory and riches, but some things they must be bound and cast away into the abyss (oblivion) while others, they can NEVER die, and thus are reborn anew to live again, even at the astonishment of many observers.

In Christ, and through his power, I am the the mortal who shook heaven and hell, and it shook down in a very magnificent way, for the best possible interests of ALL in the house, and the beast was caught in a thicket and sacrificed for the good of all, whereby the last are first, and the first, last.

There's a better "program" waiting in the wings for me and you and for everyone, and it will be deployed, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it, and did not, and that's what I'm here to share, that the "mission" YOU are on is a total waste of time, since we've all come into an inheritance that we did not work for, and one whereby neither man nor beast stands atop the mountain, across and through who's apex blows freely the living spirit of the universe, the spirit of the living God (who is truth and spirit), to the shouts of Hallelujah! right across the entire breadth of it all!

Dig not for what is dead and buried, but for everything and for the treasure that lasts in eternity, for where your heart is (if in the right place) there will your treasure be also.

Many Blessings,

NAM

edit on 14-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I wasn't judging you at all. You can read right? Sure you can!!!

I was taking up for your journey and right to come to any conclusion you want. We all do.

Seek and ye shall find.

That's my final answer.

Peace and love!! xoxox

Jenn

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

God is the sun as it created the solar system. Enki created mankind. god or the sun rules the universe hades rules the underworld. Get it?

I totally get what you are saying in regards to Babylon and the language.

What I don't understand is how you can equate a Sun with God being the same???

There are MANY Sun's in the Universe as there are many Solar Systems in the Universe. There are many worlds and many life forms. God though....is not our Sun or any Sun for that matter. If it were that easy to describe our maker many before us would have done it. Many people in the after life would come back and tell the story but they haven't.

Everything that is .... has been created by God.
This is of course my opinion and I believe you have the right to your own. I am merely saying I do not believe that God is the Sun.

I have a book that is titled, "What if God were the Sun". I have read many books with many beliefs and although it is possible...I just do not come to the same conclusion.

Peace and love to you on your journey.

Jenn

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Enki created mankind?

Really? So this Enki chap formulated the fundamental forces of the Universe, allowing the Sun, then Earth to form, in such a way that our primordial Earth was replete with montmorrillonite enabling the formation over a few billion years of basic chemicals into more complex structures like polynucleotides, thus setting into motion the emergence of the very basic early lifeforms and then the resultant, reactionary process of natural evolution of many hundreds of millions of years?

Top man!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I've already cracked Olympus now I'm going to crack heaven and hell for you.

This op won't be very long as it is very understandable and anyone should be able to comprehend.

If not reply and remember no question has to go without being answered!

Stay on topic.

Mt.Sinai = Sin.a.I = Seen A E. Moses met with extraterrestrials on mount sinai.

Grim Reaper = Cream Reappear = Chemical Rebirth!

Devil = Day Veil = Ray Eel = The Sun = Hades( Hot Day )

If Hades is god of the underworld and he's the sun. What does that tell you about Earth?

Everything on Earth depends on the Sun.

As every soul in the underworld depends on Hades.

Zeus,Poseidon,Hades = Seance Pulsating Hot Day.

The Sun is a seance (sound) pulsating (vibration) hot day (sun).

If we are all vibrating wave lengths what does that tell you? It has to begin and end somewhere!

If our universe started out with one cosmic ball of energy. That means to be in heaven is to be a star, sun. To be in hell is to be a physical entity on the planet. Welcome to Hell!

We are all star dust. Enki created mankind. So as above so below. An exploding star created our universe. A god named Enki created mankind.

Since we know now that a star is a ball of sound creating heat. When can then determine what a black hole is. Since we know that the universe is a giant membrane we can then determine that to open a worm hole it will take stimulation before penetration.

Decibles (Bass) can be used to destroy. Tenor (Stimulator) can be used to do just that heat up the membrane and then you can use a destructive sound such as Zeus's bolt to rip apart the membrane thus opening a worm hole.

What happens when a black hole is created? The sun explodes ripping a whole in the membrane of our universe! Because the SOUND that the explosion gave off was so destructive nothing could withstand it. As the black hole feeds that is the membrane leaking in trying to heal itself.

Just like an egg in a skillet when the bottom is starting to become a solid and you poke a hole in it the liquid egg on top fills in the hole!

The reason why we believe that energy and material disappear when entering a black hole is because they went into another universe!

As above, so below!

Any questions?
edit on 12-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

WHAT?

Oh yeah. www.urantia.org...

Now I get what you're hawking.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

I remember the day in which that one man found out that the universe is an entity, of a man, and a woman connected as one.

Wo-man…Fe-male.

"Let us make man in our image,

Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

I remember along time ago when a woman found out that the ‘planets’ in our universe, are the eggs that the universe had for her great husband to produce life for the male side of the universe.

I remember when they produced baby sitters for the planets, as the moons were needed to keep her ‘eggs’ safe. Just as a woman has her cleaning process of the womb, so does the black hole that cleans the womb of the mother side of the ‘UNIVERSE’.

I also remember when he finally stopped shooting ‘comets’ blanks and finally created…humans.

I also remember the prophets before me turning to the dark side, and uploading ridicules mind conceptions of unheard stories turning the sun into ‘Hades’ and so forth and so on.

Intelligent DNA engineering? Ummmmmm good theory. Sounds a lil AA to me though. Gama ray burst can effect evolutionary outcomes too I think.

And I also think the op is attempting to theorize stars are Heavens and black holes are one giant interconnected hell like the Winchester Mansion.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

God is the sun as it created the solar system. Enki created mankind. god or the sun rules the universe hades rules the underworld. Get it?

I totally get what you are saying in regards to Babylon and the language.

What I don't understand is how you can equate a Sun with God being the same???

There are MANY Sun's in the Universe as there are many Solar Systems in the Universe. There are many worlds and many life forms. God though....is not our Sun or any Sun for that matter. If it were that easy to describe our maker many before us would have done it. Many people in the after life would come back and tell the story but they haven't.

Everything that is .... has been created by God.
This is of course my opinion and I believe you have the right to your own. I am merely saying I do not believe that God is the Sun.

I have a book that is titled, "What if God were the Sun". I have read many books with many beliefs and although it is possible...I just do not come to the same conclusion.

Peace and love to you on your journey.

Jenn

As above so below!

The hour glass above the eye. the one below. As above so below if it exists above it must exist below! What do you think jesus is? He is the physical living entity of the living universe.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I make my own decisions, i just recognize theres a God and try to follow his word. i still #, drink, smoke. how does putting faith in something limit you in anyway of experiencing life?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Life is a BYPRODUCT of the Universe or actualy...Multiverse. Human view themselves as the end all to end all...but there have been intelligent Races of People not like us...but People in one form or another...who have had their entire History and end times come and gone INFINITE TIMES before and after we Humans were on the scene.

The STUPIDEST AS WELL AS SELF CONCIETED AS WELL AS JUST PLAIN DUMB STATEMENT EVER WRITTEN DOWN.....GOD MADE MA I HIS IMAGE. That one is a laugher! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Life is a BYPRODUCT of the Universe or actualy...Multiverse. Human view themselves as the end all to end all...but there have been intelligent Races of People not like us...but People in one form or another...who have had their entire History and end times come and gone INFINITE TIMES before and after we Humans were on the scene.

The STUPIDEST AS WELL AS SELF CONCIETED AS WELL AS JUST PLAIN DUMB STATEMENT EVER WRITTEN DOWN.....GOD MADE MA I HIS IMAGE. That one is a laugher! LOL! Split Infinity

I don't know how the op feels about this post. But you seem to be pretty shaken up? Are you one of the ones who said sound didn't exist in space?

Light Spectrum

A light is a vibrating wave that moves from the source. Even though your ears might not be able to tune into it it is still a frequency. Therefore light is sound. Sound is what makes the wave vibrate!

Actually it's "Let us make man in our image" Gen. V.26

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedoomofspeech12
"The sun explodes ripping a whole in the membrane of our universe! Because the SOUND that the explosion gave off was so destructive nothing could withstand it. As the black hole feeds that is the membrane leaking in trying to heal itself."

There is no sound in space.

Hope the op doesn't mind me clearing up the mess!

No sound in space eh? Btw light is sound!
edit on 18-2-2012 by DeadLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tzdub

I make my own decisions, i just recognize theres a God and try to follow his word. i still #, drink, smoke. how does putting faith in something limit you in anyway of experiencing life?

I didn't know the op made such a point?

Please share this information that I must have missed!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I've already cracked Olympus now I'm going to crack heaven and hell for you.

This op won't be very long as it is very understandable and anyone should be able to comprehend.

If not reply and remember no question has to go without being answered!

Stay on topic.

Mt.Sinai = Sin.a.I = Seen A E. Moses met with extraterrestrials on mount sinai.

Grim Reaper = Cream Reappear = Chemical Rebirth!

Devil = Day Veil = Ray Eel = The Sun = Hades( Hot Day )

If Hades is god of the underworld and he's the sun. What does that tell you about Earth?

Everything on Earth depends on the Sun.

As every soul in the underworld depends on Hades.

Zeus,Poseidon,Hades = Seance Pulsating Hot Day.

The Sun is a seance (sound) pulsating (vibration) hot day (sun).

If we are all vibrating wave lengths what does that tell you? It has to begin and end somewhere!

If our universe started out with one cosmic ball of energy. That means to be in heaven is to be a star, sun. To be in hell is to be a physical entity on the planet. Welcome to Hell!

We are all star dust. Enki created mankind. So as above so below. An exploding star created our universe. A god named Enki created mankind.

Since we know now that a star is a ball of sound creating heat. When can then determine what a black hole is. Since we know that the universe is a giant membrane we can then determine that to open a worm hole it will take stimulation before penetration.

Decibles (Bass) can be used to destroy. Tenor (Stimulator) can be used to do just that heat up the membrane and then you can use a destructive sound such as Zeus's bolt to rip apart the membrane thus opening a worm hole.

What happens when a black hole is created? The sun explodes ripping a whole in the membrane of our universe! Because the SOUND that the explosion gave off was so destructive nothing could withstand it. As the black hole feeds that is the membrane leaking in trying to heal itself.

Just like an egg in a skillet when the bottom is starting to become a solid and you poke a hole in it the liquid egg on top fills in the hole!

The reason why we believe that energy and material disappear when entering a black hole is because they went into another universe!

As above, so below!

Any questions?
edit on 12-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

Great thread op! Very thought provoking! You needed to add a little more information in here about how light is sound though. Alot of posters in here haven't figured that much out yet! I've also noticed alot of them want to judge you by your avatar and then act like they follow the bible.

Guess they forgot verses like: "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone" or "Get the log out your eye before you pick the spec out of your brothers"

Last quote is a little off but they'll get the message. And lets not forget about one of the main points in the book. Though shall not judge lest he be judged thyself!

Back on topic. Using the Sumerian language to decipher the modern world is brilliant. As the freemasons already do that. They give you clues in movies. Isn't it braveheart where mel gibson deciphers Bucephales(alexanders horse) You save the legs!

Lot of children in here not to offend anybody. But this guy knows what he's talking about. Like he said It's not called Tower of Babble on for nothing!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadLights

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

HA! Here I am saying what the stupidest thing ever written and I Mistype! LOL!
By the way...there is a difference in definition of what is SOUND and what is a VIBRATIONARY STATE. Sound is the sensory percetion either by a Living Organisms varied sensory abilities...in Humans it is our Ears and we cannot hear certain frequencies of sound that a DOG can or say a Shark can percieve through it's body as it's body is usd as both a pecetion device for KINETIC VIBRATIONARY TRANSFER OF FREQUENCIES OF SOUND as well as an ELECTRIC FREQUENCY SENSOR to locate the BIOELECTRIC frequencies of other animals or ships in the water.

In SPACE...there is no transfer of KINETIC VIBRATION since you need a medium like atmospher or water or ground....to allow Kinetic Transfer.

Asfar as what you are stating....you are talking about Energy Particle/Wave vibrationary states....there is also Frequency thus wave length of PHOTONS traveling at approx. 186,300 mps. Kinetic sound travels about 700 mph in atmosphere depending on altitude since the denser the medium the faster the Kinetic Transfer of Sound.

So Sound travels faster in water than in air. Sound is not what you are talking about. Split Infinity

I don't know how the op feels about this post. But you seem to be pretty shaken up? Are you one of the ones who said sound didn't exist in space?

Light Spectrum

A light is a vibrating wave that moves from the source. Even though your ears might not be able to tune into it it is still a frequency. Therefore light is sound. Sound is what makes the wave vibrate!

Actually it's "Let us make man in our image" Gen. V.26

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def