It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mortal Who Shook Heaven and Hell!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Yes, but it's time for a new history, absent any beast of prey, so that human liberation and freedom is king, capping everything off from our end, while generating nothing but good will according to an enlightened mutual best interest for one and all in "the house". Some things transcend might makes right, survival of the fittest and strongest "eat or be eaten", and the time of predation, is over. The two horned ram was sacrificed, and the high priest of the temple instead entered the frame, and the red dog don't hunt any more. Babylon, is fallen! This is good news, but some people can't help themselves but to go digging for the "old man", when all the while they themselves, as their true self, could resurrect into the light of life (God consciousness). The OP is a digger for things best left buried, and it's better to walk boldly into a new domain of freedom and of limitless possibility, than it is to be seen with one's back turned to the future madly digging up the bones of a dead two horned ram!

edit on 13-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: lol added to more fully express the humor of it all.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

As stated by Paul Dirac's relativistic quantum mechanical wave equation, our universe is parallel to another universe in opposite. Our matter is anti-matter to this mirrored universe. The event horizon between these two universes represents the projection point of both.
reply to post by SuperiorEd

My son and I were talking the other night as we often have deep conversations and he was asking me what I thought about the "times" we are living in. We got to talking about the space time we are now in and he went on talking about how he believes we are a mirror as though the Universe reflects itself.

Can you elaborate on the paragraph above?

Sure. The article I wrote on it is this one: LINK

Another: A Mirror Cannot Reflect Itself

I also have two more that would relate. Reflecting the Past Forward

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

GRRRREAT information there. I will read it and it will give me and my boy something to talk about when he gets home from school. He is a lover of both Space and God so we will have a good time discussing this subject again today. LOVE IT, thank you so much!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

... with one's back turned to the future madly digging up the bones of a dead two horned ram!

Excuse me, but what the cozy hell makes you leap to the conclusion the "ram" is dead? Wishful thinking, pretty disinformation or any serious facts? Seriously.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Yes, but it's time for a new history, absent any beast of prey, so that human liberation and freedom is king, capping everything off from our end, while generating nothing but good will according to an enlightened mutual best interest for one and all in "the house". Some things transcend might makes right, survival of the fittest and strongest "eat or be eaten", and the time of predation, is over. The two horned ram was sacrificed, and the high priest of the temple instead entered the frame, and the red dog don't hunt any more. Babylon, is fallen! This is good news, but some people can't help themselves but to go digging for the "old man", when all the while they themselves, as their true self, could resurrect into the light of life (God consciousness). The OP is a digger for things best left buried, and it's better to walk boldly into a new domain of freedom and of limitless possibility, than it is to be seen with one's back turned to the future madly digging up the bones of a dead two horned ram!

edit on 13-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: lol added to more fully express the humor of it all.

"True dat"!!!

I felt sorry for the Op. I understand HOW he came up with the information. Each one of us has a journey and each is different. To laugh and make fun of someone's journey is not my way.
I can learn from each person and I believe God is within each of us.....soooo..... I learn what is freely given and then after its digested it goes where it is placed. Most of the time it goes right through me though.

I once didn't believe in a hell..... then after reading and researching more I believed it to be right here inside the Earth. My "belief" changes as I change and grow.

My spiritual journey ends when I leave this plane (possibly unless I cont. to learn in the after life)...until then I am going to seek truth and so far I have found truth in each person's experience....even yours! Which, BTW I do appreciate your view points too!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by giugliot

... with one's back turned to the future madly digging up the bones of a dead two horned ram!

Excuse me, but what the cozy hell makes you leap to the conclusion the "ram" is dead? Wishful thinking, pretty disinformation or any serious facts? Seriously.

From the Bible and personal experience. Yes, the "ram" is dead and gone, and Babylon has fallen! Take it or leave it, it's up to you.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh AT him, just the premise of his "investigation", which to me appears to be in search of something that's gone missing, when all the while, everything that's good, just and true, and loving, is alive and new again, as always, yet perhaps even "fresher" than ever as a new creation. If he would only laugh along with me, and consider changing his avatar to reflect a new "condition" or state of affairs. My prayers are with him, and my hand outstreched, whereby as I was lifted out, so too can anyone be. Somethings can never die, while others cannot continue, especially when they get caught up in a thicket all around on a mountain top.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Go ahead then and seek him (it) out, and let us know when you find it.. things change, thank Goodness!

Edit to add: We alone are now responsible for our own destiny, and for our own sins, relative to He who alone stands between the twin pillars of the height of Justice, and Mercy. Nothing interferes anymore with the Spirit as the wind that blows through the pair of opposites, and throught the divided middle between what is and what ought to be, while the choice remains. It's really quite a beautiful thing, if only you could take my word for it.. for whatever its worth.

What hell..?

Is God not capable of administering his own "prison system" according to Karmic Law? And is not the son of the Judge absolutely righteous, and thus himself the true standard of all judgement?

"And the gates of hell will NOT prevail against it!"
~ Jesus, to Peter "The Rock"

edit on 13-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I see what you're saying. I didn't even pay attention to the Avatar.

Each of us are teachers and students searching for that which already lies within.

It is easy to find the connections throughout our History and or information but it is really hard to organize them as all experiences are connected. The Truth is limited to each of our sense's and or experiences.

It's wild. I lost a child and told God I am DONE with this Bible for now....I will seek you out in other forms and when the "time is right" I will come back to this Word so many think is Truth IF you (God) can make me understand the Science within Creation. Needless to say I became addicted to reading books from the Library. Mostly comprised of the Universe and what lies within in. We are talking anything and everything. My first stop though was indeed the Council of Nicea.

These days I am less active in searching because I believe the Word and I take it to heart. Good and Bad.

I'm just glad the OP is searching.....may blessings be upon him.
edit on 13-2-2012 by MamaJ because: spelling ;-)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

St. Nicholas of Myra was the unsung hero of the Council of Nicea, but if he knew what the Roman Church would be doing, once the canon was carved in stone, in pursuit of the 12 emanations of the Magi, I'm pretty sure he would have done more than merely slap the other Bishop in the face. It would have been a full blown knuckle sandwich!

I too pray for the OP, may he shed his demon and be re-born in the light of life and truth, love, joy, peace, happiness and all the fruits of the spirit, amen.

A clue.. (note Niccodemus resting his head on hand, in adoration, and the light coming in from above his head)

Adoration of the Magi
Sandro Botticelli - 1475

bible-library.com...

Born again.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

From the Bible and personal experience. Yes, the "ram" is dead and gone, and Babylon has fallen! Take it or leave it, it's up to you.

Excuse me again:

....from the Bible...
Problem is, what if the bible was written by "ram" himself, at least partially?

...personal experience
How about just a tiny elaboration on this?

...Babylon has fallen
Problem is, what if Babylon was destroyed by "ram" himself?

Take it or leave it
Neither nor, please forgive my sins.
edit on 13-2-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by giugliot

I'm afraid I don't have time, but I can say that the Bible was written by adepts ie: Moses, Abraham (I Brahman), Soloman and David, and prophets who were inspired by the entire historical and spiritual frame of reference they found themselves in, who wish to wake people UP to the higher truths and the more important things.

The (literal) "ram" was there (ahead of time) when Abraham was preparing to sacrifice Isaac on the mount, and in my experience, same thing again, except a different mount and a different type of "thicket", and yes Babylon (the evil empire, which was holding God "hostage") is fallen, and the living Spirit of the Living God blows through all creation once again, while the heavens shout "Hallelujah"!

Open your eyes and ears and look around, perhaps you'll notice something new, something FRESH, even cute and playful "going on".. there's your "sign" your "evidence", for those with the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

St. Nicholas of Myra was the unsung hero of the Council of Nicea, but if he knew what the Roman Church would be doing, once the canon was carved in stone, in pursuit of the 12 emanations of the Magi, I'm pretty sure he would have done more than merely slap the other Bishop in the face. It would have been a full blown knuckle sandwich!

Yes, it is a shame how they twisted soooo many things. Not sure what St. Nicholas would think. He is a legend in his own right, that is for sure.

I learned a lot by researching the Council and came out of it with a different perspective as I should have. I wish I had been taught at an early age just how corrupt they were by being so greedy and controlling the masses.

God will have his day....and I assume it is coming pretty soon.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

"In my village, ve have sayingk. Either too many drugs, or not enough."

edit on 13-2-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

In Russia, drugs do you!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sumerian language in a nut shell.

Vowels.

a as in father.
e as in whey
i as in antique
o as in boat
u as in zulu

Consonants.

x as in german word ach
ch same as above
q as in like
k is the same
sh as in shall
ss as in lasso
z as in lots.

Aum.Ha = Bass/Tenor. The Universe in a nut shell! Odin = Elohim = A Low Hymn!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Well they were extremely limited then in their sounds weren't they.

Half of what you listed you say sounds the same as the one above. They had 10 sounds according to you...

And through this you say you can directly relate it to modern English words and through that you have found the meaning of the universe?

edit on 2/13/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I guess you don't understand the rest of the alphabet remains the same?

Otherwise the key would include them!

Your learning now!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Babylon = Babel On = Confusion of language!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

I guess you don't understand the rest of the alphabet remains the same?

Otherwise the key would include them!

Your learning now!

You said:

Sumerian language in a nut shell.

Guess I haven't achieved your level of mind reading and complete knowledge of the meaning of the universe.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Because that key is all you need to know! If you already know the rest of the alphabet!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join