It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mortal Who Shook Heaven and Hell!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I've already cracked Olympus now I'm going to crack heaven and hell for you.

This op won't be very long as it is very understandable and anyone should be able to comprehend.

If not reply and remember no question has to go without being answered!

Stay on topic.

Mt.Sinai = Sin.a.I = Seen A E. Moses met with extraterrestrials on mount sinai.

Grim Reaper = Cream Reappear = Chemical Rebirth!

Devil = Day Veil = Ray Eel = The Sun = Hades( Hot Day )

If Hades is god of the underworld and he's the sun. What does that tell you about Earth?

Everything on Earth depends on the Sun.

As every soul in the underworld depends on Hades.

Zeus,Poseidon,Hades = Seance Pulsating Hot Day.

The Sun is a seance (sound) pulsating (vibration) hot day (sun).

If we are all vibrating wave lengths what does that tell you? It has to begin and end somewhere!

If our universe started out with one cosmic ball of energy. That means to be in heaven is to be a star, sun. To be in hell is to be a physical entity on the planet. Welcome to Hell!

We are all star dust. Enki created mankind. So as above so below. An exploding star created our universe. A god named Enki created mankind.

Since we know now that a star is a ball of sound creating heat. When can then determine what a black hole is. Since we know that the universe is a giant membrane we can then determine that to open a worm hole it will take stimulation before penetration.

Decibles (Bass) can be used to destroy. Tenor (Stimulator) can be used to do just that heat up the membrane and then you can use a destructive sound such as Zeus's bolt to rip apart the membrane thus opening a worm hole.

What happens when a black hole is created? The sun explodes ripping a whole in the membrane of our universe! Because the SOUND that the explosion gave off was so destructive nothing could withstand it. As the black hole feeds that is the membrane leaking in trying to heal itself.

Just like an egg in a skillet when the bottom is starting to become a solid and you poke a hole in it the liquid egg on top fills in the hole!

The reason why we believe that energy and material disappear when entering a black hole is because they went into another universe!

As above, so below!

Any questions?
edit on 12-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
That was....pretty amusing to say the least.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

What did you not understand?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It seems all you did in that post was rhyme words...Watching too much South Park I think.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
We are all star dust. Enki created mankind. So as above so below. An exploding star created our universe. A god named Enki created mankind.

So Enki created mankind by exploding?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedoomofspeech12
It seems all you did in that post was rhyme words...Watching too much South Park I think.

You didn't read the whole thing it builds up to a climax. You basically hurt yourself!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siivan

So Enki created mankind by exploding?

The Anunnaki put codes in our language so when Jesus appeared mankind would be shown the way to the truth and all would know the way to god!

Enki is an anunnaki god who genetically engineered mankind. The solar system and the galaxy is made up of star dust. So as hades is the sun. Enki is the sun of mankind!

Let me know if you need help. Make sure you read the bottom half of the thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
so are we men gods now? or should we worship enki

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Since we know now that a star is a ball of sound creating heat. When can then determine what a black hole is. Since we know that the universe is a giant membrane we can then determine that to open a worm hole it will take stimulation before penetration.

We like to think we know a lot more than we actually do...

But I appreciate your thread and I have no questions.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I've already cracked Olympus now I'm going to crack heaven and hell for you.

This op won't be very long as it is very understandable and anyone should be able to comprehend.

If not reply and remember no question has to go without being answered!

Stay on topic.

Mt.Sinai = Sin.a.I = Seen A E. Moses met with extraterrestrials on mount sinai.

Grim Reaper = Cream Reappear = Chemical Rebirth!

Devil = Day Veil = Ray Eel = The Sun = Hades( Hot Day )

If Hades is god of the underworld and he's the sun. What does that tell you about Earth?

Everything on Earth depends on the Sun.

As every soul in the underworld depends on Hades.

Zeus,Poseidon,Hades = Seance Pulsating Hot Day.

The Sun is a seance (sound) pulsating (vibration) hot day (sun).

If we are all vibrating wave lengths what does that tell you? It has to begin and end somewhere!

If our universe started out with one cosmic ball of energy. That means to be in heaven is to be a star, sun. To be in hell is to be a physical entity on the planet. Welcome to Hell!

Decibles (Bass) can be used to destroy. Tenor (Stimulator) can be used to do just that heat up the membrane and then you can use a destructive sound such as Zeus's bolt to rip apart the membrane thus opening a worm hole.

What happens when a black hole is created? The sun explodes ripping a whole in the membrane of our universe! Because the SOUND that the explosion gave off was so destructive nothing could withstand it. As the black hole feeds that is the membrane leaking in trying to heal itself.

Just like an egg in a skillet when the bottom is starting to become a solid and you poke a hole in it the liquid egg on top fills in the hole!

The reason why we believe that energy and material disappear when entering a black hole is because they went into another universe!

As above, so below!

Any questions?

wtf...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

I Wouldn't worship any deity nor one physical thing. Accept that you are a god and can do anything you want. Mount Olympus is inside every man! It is a microcosm within a macrocosm for infinity.

The stars created the galaxies those galaxies created planets which then created life. That life some of them then seeded and created life on other planets. Those are looked at as gods. There really just extraterrestrials.

As above so below does not a tribal man who knows nothing of technology worship his fellow man as gods?

Father universe and Mother nature are the true creators.

Our universe is 11 = 2 = male and female!

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Ah ha!

So, me = tree = pee = bee = free = z!

How could I have been so blind to it!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You people (yes, the people that find "codes" in things) need to step away from the computer and go for a good long hike. The information that you are using as data is speculation. So your using speculation on speculative data, that never ends well.

I am not trying to throw anything in your face, just a simple observation on most of these code threads. Its all speculation just like everything else, feel free to enjoy it

link   
reply to post by six67seven

Crack an egg put it in a bowl stick ur finger in there till u reach the bottom let ur sense of touch settle.

Now move ur finger around and sense the membrane. You will notice you are inside the universe.

COSMIC EGG anyone?

link   
reply to post by dayve

What did you not understand?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
and i guess you are the only one who understand that code the sumerians put in their language,right?Because this is the first time i'm hearing that Enki is the sun.And again since when Hades is the sun?
Everybody has their point of view,their interpretation. The only problem i have with this post is that you are making it sound like what you are saying is proven and an absolute truth.............
edit on 12-2-2012 by wildapache because: mispelled

link   
reply to post by metalholic

Batty,flaky,fanciful inane dawdlings of a madman.How do you do?

link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

It's been proven! And I read books and go on walks and meditate!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

The Proof is in the truth have you read the olympus thread?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cuchullainuk777

I take your angry it wasn't you who cracked it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join