It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Anonymous Take Down Greece Government and Police Websites

page: 5
16
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


80% wont even vote. The remaining 20% will go with some underdogs (not anymore) like Mr. Kouvelis, I guess. Which might be a good thing. Samaras doen't even stand a chance


ETA: Regarding the natural ressources, they're going to get it. Or at least try the same thing as in Brasil. Brasil couldn't pay their debt anymore, so the deal was 80% of their natural ressources will go to the US. Brasil agreed and they're debt free. But poor
edit on 13-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)


Agreed, now read this analysis and see what is being contemplated.
www.24hgold.com...


Keep in mind, when they signed away and wavered all rights to foreign investors was the first sign that Greece was under attack. This is what many realized but the media chose to cover it up real fast and real tight even incorporating google bots to back track to gr sites indicating otherwise. The plan was a global one and masterfully achieved as the outcome has no become a crystal clear. People assume they are referring to billions here with bailout money, what they dont realize that literally thousands of trillions have been played within the market due to a single nation with a total population of 12million...now doesn't that strike anyone as odd and cryptic.




posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by xuenchen
 


Well it just seems like cerebralassassin thinks it is fine and dandy to destroy small shops, etc.

Are you also saying it is justified?

Or just stating what some "think"?


Sorry I wasn't clear enough.

No I don't think it's justified at all.

I hear that from my ex-wife's relatives who live in the Athens suburbs.

They (the relatives) tell us that many people around there think it's the communists/unions behind much of the violence.

But that doesn't mean it is right or that any majority is on that side.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by xuenchen
 


Well it just seems like cerebralassassin thinks it is fine and dandy to destroy small shops, etc.

Are you also saying it is justified?

Or just stating what some "think"?


Sorry I wasn't clear enough.

No I don't think it's justified at all.

I hear that from my ex-wife's relatives who live in the Athens suburbs.

They (the relatives) tell us that many people around there think it's the communists/unions behind much of the violence.

But that doesn't mean it is right or that any majority is on that side.



Oh no its the red skins again...sheez..kindly ask them if they think that "asfalites" were amongst the rioters, that should raise and eyebrow.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


Tell them if the communists had that many followers, they would be the Government years ago.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


I read the article. Well it's all very neat, but let's not forget who you're dealing here with. If business is kept in € and salaries are in Δρx. they'll try to benefit again one way or the other. The drachma and the drachma only is the way out.

There first years will be difficult, but in the long run it is the best solution. Plus you wont have others dictating you what to do and where to do it.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by xuenchen
 


Tell them if the communists had that many followers, they would be the Government years ago.


that is so true...it aint funny.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


I read the article. Well it's all very neat, but let's not forget who you're dealing here with. If business is kept in € and salaries are in Δρx. they'll try to benefit again one way or the other. The drachma and the drachma only is the way out.

There first years will be difficult, but in the long run it is the best solution. Plus you wont have others dictating you what to do and where to do it.


Sure and we all know the chinese and russian's are hanging out the window to establish a non euro foothold within the continent, so looks like it may be a win win situation for Greece to leave the euro, but as you pointed out, sure its going to be difficult, but being a nation that has survived constant wars from ancient times to modern times, this will seem like a stroll in the partk. ALl it requires it balls and big ones at that.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


Rising like a phoenix from the ashes



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
[...] looks like it may be a win win situation for Greece to leave the euro, but as you pointed out, sure its going to be difficult, but being a nation that has survived constant wars from ancient times to modern times, this will seem like a stroll in the partk.


Now that's the spirit.

Remember and rely on your nations strengths and get it over with as soon as possible.



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join