Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by cerebralassassins
80% wont even vote. The remaining 20% will go with some underdogs (not anymore) like Mr. Kouvelis, I guess. Which might be a good thing. Samaras doen't even stand a chance
ETA: Regarding the natural ressources, they're going to get it. Or at least try the same thing as in Brasil. Brasil couldn't pay their debt anymore, so the deal was 80% of their natural ressources will go to the US. Brasil agreed and they're debt free. But pooredit on 13-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)
Agreed, now read this analysis and see what is being contemplated.
Keep in mind, when they signed away and wavered all rights to foreign investors was the first sign that Greece was under attack. This is what many realized but the media chose to cover it up real fast and real tight even incorporating google bots to back track to gr sites indicating otherwise. The plan was a global one and masterfully achieved as the outcome has no become a crystal clear. People assume they are referring to billions here with bailout money, what they dont realize that literally thousands of trillions have been played within the market due to a single nation with a total population of 12million...now doesn't that strike anyone as odd and cryptic.