It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Take Down Greece Government and Police Websites

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

...and I ask again, who is being hurt by this? Who?

It's not the "enemy", it's the one's least able to afford it. Yet that's OK? Because that's what it sounds, or reads rather, like to me.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

...and I ask again, who is being hurt by this? Who?

It's not the "enemy", it's the one's least able to afford it. Yet that's OK? Because that's what it sounds, or reads rather, like to me.

Its not about who is being hurt, but its about awakening those who have been put to sleep over the decades. The normal response is ...omg wtf is happening in throughout greece. My response is while coming back into the lounge room, right okay lets see how many tweets are going out and from what locations and until what time from what isp to which end points. Thats the impact i measure and not what some lame ass reporter would right about a full page on a web site or paper and two days later re-right about how lovely prince william looks with his riding outfit. This # isnt over, people assume it is, but its far from it. Anyone living in greece at the moment can hear the words being mumbled, we need the army to take control of the nation, these politicians should be up for treason and the euro needs to be exiled from greece, we need to re-evaluate current allies and foes, who is willing to stand beside us and not behind us, who is willing to stand with us and not above us. Seagull. this # is serious as much as i am downplaying it, this isn't about my property or his or her property, this will affect the next two generations to come. We are here for the long run....that is a green light.
edit on 13-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

...so burn down family stores and small shops?

okay.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

okay.

Some people in Greece think the communists are burning selected targets.

Small stores are usually non-union jobs.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well it just seems like cerebralassassin thinks it is fine and dandy to destroy small shops, etc.

Are you also saying it is justified?

Or just stating what some "think"?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The so called shops that were burnt are as follows

DOL: Newspaper Media Outlet . ( This is what he owns and operates www.dolnet.gr...)

Alpha Bank: www.alpha.gr...

Starbucks: Well we all know Starbucks right ...!

Kosta Boda: www.kostaboda.com...

So don't worry the poor worker wasn't affected so he can comfortably go back to his lounge and switch on the T.V. and watch his subliminal messaging telling him that this was a one of thing, a one in a million thing, that the people are upset but all is well and fine, life is great, your hard work and gratitude will pay off in the long run.

Guess what, your hard work doesn't pay off, you know why, cause that's how the system is built and that's what you have been manufactured to believe and this information will be transferred from you to your children and so on and son on.

hey crawlers, do you mind not pinging this vpn bot ...ffs its hard enough connecting today.

edited to place source... www.zougla.gr...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

What were the others out of the 45 something buildings burnt?

All corporate or government?

And source if you please?
edit on 2/13/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What were the others out of the 45 something buildings burnt?

All corporate or government?

And source if you please?

Sorry as expected, net is downgrading itself again, looks like another cyber walk through woods, but yeah, i edited and posted the link above..soz about that.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

okay.

Some people in Greece think the communists are burning selected targets.

Small stores are usually non-union jobs.

Thats a common thing, i mean i can remember hearing that from way way back, right before i had pubic hair and here i am today with gray hair and again its the communists...um at what point do we actually begin to think independently and as responsible humans living within a so called ordered society under guidelines that inform you when you must work and when you must stop, when you must go to the toilet and when must your be sick from work. Oh yeah..freedom and democracy...right o..its all there for all to love and share..heck why not add a Like button on every persons head that way we can go around with a hammer and hit each cranium similar to how we do the Like buttons on facebook.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Located across from the Propylaea, two stores were delivered to the flames, the fire risk to be extended to adjacent buildings.

Even at least three shops burned to the Academy Street.

www.zougla.gr...

Your source was very limited in information. (Consisting of about 6-7 sentences) But stores and shops were among the burned buildings they mentioned (even though it left out about 35-40 other buildings info).

You act like nobody was hurt, no big deal.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Many blogs say that foreign intelligence services orchestrated the whole burning scenario..

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Located across from the Propylaea, two stores were delivered to the flames, the fire risk to be extended to adjacent buildings.

Even at least three shops burned to the Academy Street.

www.zougla.gr...

Your source was very limited in information. But stores and shops were among the burned buildings they mentioned (even though it left out about 35-40 other buildings info).

You act like nobody was hurt, no big deal.

I am not acting like no body was hurt, obviously there was and will be damage but as they say, you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs. To add, given that Greece as a nation with its countless wars throughout history knows all to well what it means to go all out. Its only within the last 50 odd years that it has remained dormant and silent and in those 50 years its crystal clear that waste produce has entered the kingdom and it requires cleansing. What the world is witnessing is the mere beginning and know one thing, what i am typing here is a general thought amongst the majority of citizens, this isn't the thought of a single person typing on a conspiracy webiste nor am i affiliated to any political party or institution, i am as neutral as one can be when referring to politics, religion, ideology, social order. It is simply come to a point that the citizens of that nation are openly suggesting an intervention by force to remove the so called elected leaders.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Many blogs say that foreign intelligence services orchestrated the whole burning scenario..

Indeed, the jackals had their hand in this one, but it will come out i assume next week if i am not mistaken.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Indeed, the jackals had their hand in this one, but it will come out i assume next week if i am not mistaken.

Why, what's next week?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Why, what's next week?

Mardi Gras.

I know New Orleans and St. Louis will get trashed at least...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Why, what's next week?

Some breaking news, unless they announce elections...a.k.a της πουτανας.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Why, what's next week?

Mardi Gras.

Road Trip...!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Mardi Gras.

lol!!

What breaking news re?

What elections? Yeah right.. Lucas P. Diddy will stay until being removed by the military

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

This friday or sunday is when we should hear the first ripples of something changing fast. Lets wait and see. I did say next week, so if goes into a two week spree dont hang me, but i doubt he will stay till the end of the month without announcing elections. Now if he does not announce elections, then this is far worse than what is evident to all and thats when the cleaners decide to sweep the streets. What was it the B.O. had as a motto..

" Yes we Can"

ela re..edw ise, etoimasou

here ya go

VOA

Greece says it will hold a national election in April to replace the caretaker government of Prime Minister Lucas Papademos. The announcement was made a day after rioters torched the center of Athens and parliament adopted a new round of controversial austerity measures.
blogs.voanews.com...

Once you have gone through that article, feast your eyes on this and tell me what we all can see.
www.24hgold.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

80% wont even vote. The remaining 20% will go with some underdogs (not anymore) like Mr. Kouvelis, I guess. Which might be a good thing. Samaras doen't even stand a chance

ETA: Regarding the natural ressources, they're going to get it. Or at least try the same thing as in Brasil. Brasil couldn't pay their debt anymore, so the deal was 80% of their natural ressources will go to the US. Brasil agreed and they're debt free. But poor
edit on 13-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join