It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Take Down Greece Government and Police Websites

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Very much so, in their seeming selectivity.

As you may have surmised... My mind is very much made up.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

OK. I get it, it's a message. What's the message supposed to accomplish? Expose corruption? Anyone with a brain cell, or even half a one, knows that govt. is innately corrupt. That's why people need to be involved in keeping the corruption to a minimum.

Hacking systems. Rioting. These help those who truly need the help not one jot.

I've had the dubious pleasure of being caught up in a riot. Seattle a few years back during the big economic summit there...

You know who was hurt? Not the big corporations. Not the banks. Not their lapdog political hacks. No... The one's hurt the most were those least able to afford to be hurt. The small shop owners, or employees whose place of work got vandalized. The person who's car got torched, yet still has to pay the bank for it.

Message? No. Sorry. There are better ways to get the message across.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
As in war this is tagged as friendly fire or collateral damage, pick and choose at your own digression who ever said that transition was accomplished by waving red roses or by being polite, that may have worked several decades ago, but times have changed and the people's choice of expression is far more open without hesitation. What you may see as vandalism or rioting others may see as an inevitable outcome to constant repression and antagonism.

Yesterday's revolutionary's, today's ter......., think about that.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I thought this was originally about Anonymous, or did I completely mis-read the OP?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Another point about the rioting in Greece.

Many believe that the protests and strikes in Greece are funded by the Communist party there, and the anarchists.

Both have differences, but both may be involved with the labor unions in Greece.

They also have influences in the Greek Parliament.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Unfortunately the banksters and new world order people will not learn until their buildings are burning their computer systems hacked to the point of much of their records destroyed and themselves being hunted and killed. People are waking up and realising that these situations are arrived at deliberately. Unfortunately the reaction that they will get will be violent. While the reactions of these people at the moment is indiscriminate when rioters etc eventually focus on the problem and start targeting their anger towards the individuals causing these problems those individuals will have know to run and will be hunted like the dogs that they are. They will not find santuary any where. As an Australian i am seeing the beginnings of what i believe to be a deliberate ruining of my country by scum like julia gillard Eg 250 billion dollar debt in 4years from nothing under the previous government yet very little to show for it.
Injustice can not last forever and although i do not condone it the retribution will be hash. They will not get their new world order and will only seek in destroying most of the world trying. The only real way to live will then emerge from the ashes and we will have our 1000 years of peace on a loving caring benevelent planet

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Another point about the rioting in Greece.

Many believe that the protests and strikes in Greece are funded by the Communist party there, and the anarchists.

Both have differences, but both may be involved with the labor unions in Greece.

They also have influences in the Greek Parliament.

Now that technology has been implanted into every human its normal to read or hear someone's affiliation with a group. On the other hand, there are those who have no affiliation and are free thinkers, these people according to many are a threat to ordered civilization, or ordered chaos.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by TMJ1972
everybody feeling sorry for the greek, but noone for the rest of europe who has to pay the price for the greek sloppyness ?

i have no idea how much money they need to put greece back to its feet, but ranting around and stop working will not much contribute to this process.

The Greek government has been totally corrupt for decades.

The citizens there have been rooked to the point of what we see today.

The international bankers/corporations have exploited and transfered gazillions out of the country.

People there have had it up to here it looks like.

The IMF deal will make it worse.

You have just described every single Government and Corporation in the world in the entire history of man kind.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Well Anon also just hit the new government website in Spain , it's in Spanish of course but they give the government a real blasting check it out if you speak Spanish.PP site attacked by anon

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Well Anon also just hit the new government website in Spain , it's in Spanish of course but they give the government a real blasting check it out if you speak Spanish.PP site attacked by anon

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qspeedyrock
Unfortunately the banksters and new world order people will not learn until their buildings are burning their computer systems hacked to the point of much of their records destroyed and themselves being hunted and killed. People are waking up and realising that these situations are arrived at deliberately. Unfortunately the reaction that they will get will be violent. While the reactions of these people at the moment is indiscriminate when rioters etc eventually focus on the problem and start targeting their anger towards the individuals causing these problems those individuals will have know to run and will be hunted like the dogs that they are. They will not find santuary any where. As an Australian i am seeing the beginnings of what i believe to be a deliberate ruining of my country by scum like julia gillard Eg 250 billion dollar debt in 4years from nothing under the previous government yet very little to show for it.
Injustice can not last forever and although i do not condone it the retribution will be hash. They will not get their new world order and will only seek in destroying most of the world trying. The only real way to live will then emerge from the ashes and we will have our 1000 years of peace on a loving caring benevelent planet

The Nazites/TPTB will never be hunted and killed.

Look what happened after Nazi Germany, most of them and the Nazi scientists involved in torture and human experimentation escaped and setup base in other countries globally, continuing on with their agenda and the global population been none the wiser.

Their experiments, ideologies, propaganda techniques etc are still being used and refined globally to this very day. This is exactly where mind control/ MULKTRA, Invisible weapons, Cointelpro, Ritual abuse Gang Stalking etc have come from.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigermountain

oh lol..now thats funny, funny to the point that i posted about the spanish guys yesterday and here we ar today. I guess i never read the internal memo in pastebin...
, i assume the .it will not let this go answered, " what shall we do with a drunken sailor...what shall we do with a drunken sialor"

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The thing I love about Anonymous is that they are actually standing up for a cause, especially when the government tries to censor everything.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The choice of targets seems silly, all these anon web attacks worry me. smells of false flag.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If Anonymous was the government, why would they be exposing government information?

Anonymous is not the government, and they are doing the best they can. They protest with masks AND they hack websites and get hidden information...

Anonymous is not a group of specific individuals. It is a collective.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Anon strikes again.

Here's what I don't get about Greece:

The don't want the austerity measures (cut backs) -- and they riot.

Then they also don't want another loan to avoid more cut backs -- and they riot.

What the hell DO they want?

For everything to just be wiped clean?

I tell you what they want: to sit back, not work, avoid taxes, spent money in bouzoukis, enjoy their lives on the expenses of Europe as they did till now and still be part of the EU. Strange people with a strange mentality. Been doing this for years without realizing that a country cannot continue like that. They all were part of that destructions, now is the time to pay the price. But first the lesson has to be learned. And when it comes to this point, seams like greek people are in total denial. It wasn't just the government, is the whole population with a wrong mentality.

edit on 13-2-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Yeah it's always the little guys fault. Keep eating up that hate so you don't turn on the real culprits.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Telos

Yeah it's always the little guys fault. Keep eating up that hate so you don't turn on the real culprits.

I'm not saying that. Don't distort the meaning of my words please. I said the fault is not just of the politicians who run that country, common people too have been indifferent and partially have contributed to create the mess they're in. There is no hate in my comment, just an observation and personal opinion. I've been quiet few times in Greece and I know their life style and how different is their mentality from the rest of other European countries. (and I've been in a lot of them). So sticking to the facts is not hate but being realistic.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Well to a degree you are right but it isn't isolated to just Greek people. Honestly I think they are justified...how they are being stereo-typed is exactly how the "elite" are. The bankers and politicians of the world have been reckless, evil and greedy with our money for decades and now they've run out so they're outright stealing it from us. Where is their austerity and sacrifice? Why only us little guys?

They are not ever going to have to do jail time where as if it you or I we'd have been in prison for years by now without hope of ever getting out. Do you think they will ever have to choose between heat and food like many former middle class are having to now?
edit on 13-2-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Telos

Well to a degree you are right but it isn't isolated to just Greek people. Honestly I think they are justified...how they are being stereo-typed is exactly how the "elite" are. The bankers and politicians of the world have been reckless, evil and greedy with our money for decades and now they've run out so they're outright stealing it from us. Where is their austerity and sacrifice? Why only us little guys?

They are not ever going to have to do jail time where as if it you or I we'd have been in prison for years by now without hope of ever getting out. Do you think they will ever have to choose between heat and food like many former middle class are having to now?
edit on 13-2-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

Absolutely is not isolated to Greek people but in this thread we're talking about Greece, right? Italy too is on the bring of the same situation and despite the corrupted political class I'd still say the same for the people who allowed that to happened right under their noses. As I would say for any other place on earth, even in Canada if it were to happen. Elite, corrupted politicians, thieves with power, bankers, financial institutions use us and hammer us for that long we allow them to do it. So despite the bitterness of my reasoning, we're all accomplice in the same drama that is being played. I don't have a solution, I'm just trying to lie down the facts as I see them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join