It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Take Down Greece Government and Police Websites

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Anon strikes again.

Here's what I don't get about Greece:

The don't want the austerity measures (cut backs) -- and they riot.

Then they also don't want another loan to avoid more cut backs -- and they riot.

What the hell DO they want?

For everything to just be wiped clean?
Well yeah,
if you havent noticed the monetary system is a scam.
There is no reason they or any other nations should have to pay massive debts ammased by governments to private corporations that tell the government how to spend its money

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here's a live feed active right now
www.livestream.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
All I can find so far is some photos from OccupiedLondon.org.

Syntagma Square, Athens, Feb 12, 17.30 GMT+2

Athens Feb 12, 2012

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by mr-lizard

If you're talking about greek VP Theodoros Pangalos accusations towards Germany regarding Greece's gold treasure that was allegedly stolen in 1941... that story is BS.

One should not antagonize or provoke a digital citizen no matter how safe he or she believes they are. The ability to isolate a continent is well within reality and at some point in the past was actually achieved and was reported as a severed underwater cable. One of the apparent backbone networks leading into europe and across into middle east.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by restlessinMT
All I can find so far is some photos from OccupiedLondon.org.

Athens Feb 12, 2012

Now that's a photo that gets your heart pumping ........

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Come again?
?
I didn't provoke anyone... I just stated that these accusations are invalid.
edit on 12-2-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

That's what I thought! Pretty ugly! It will be a sleepless night for the folks in Athens!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Come again?
?
I didn't provoke anyone... I just stated that these accusations are invalid.
edit on 12-2-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

The particular articles or evidence regarding gold that was stolen from Greece and transferred to Germany as being invalid are what provoke me. You are in the presence of a person who's family fortune was plundered by the German's upon the invasion, yes, my grandfather was taken away and thought of as dead but only to be returned some 8months later and in a coma, while this was going on, the family lost all its savings and hidden gold that noone knew about other than himself and his brother who incidentally was taken into custody earlier and shot in the streets several weeks later without any reason. You may ask, why was he hiding gold coins, well it was common for wealthy people to do transaction with gold coins, nothing to freak out over. And to think that my family was feeding a large town with free milk and cheese up until the 1928-32, just before he begun realizing that something was going down so he begun down scaling his exposure and working underground to supply milk and cheese to troops at the front line defending the nation. So obviously when they over run greece they searched and asked who were those that were supporting the front line troops, and my grandfather along with his brother are one of the first victims to have been taken and survived. This is why i reacted to what you typed. The then bullets and bombs have been traded for a wicked keyboards and vpn's,

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by restlessinMT

That's what I thought! Pretty ugly! It will be a sleepless night for the folks in Athens!

If i am allowed to quote

Sleepless in Athens, but sadly no sleep in here as the net is alive..as no 5 is alive

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
everybody feeling sorry for the greek, but noone for the rest of europe who has to pay the price for the greek sloppyness ?

i have no idea how much money they need to put greece back to its feet, but ranting around and stop working will not much contribute to this process.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TMJ1972

I wouldn't blame the Greek population. I blame the IMF and world bankers who have bullied Greek politicians into passing these measures.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TMJ1972
everybody feeling sorry for the greek, but noone for the rest of europe who has to pay the price for the greek sloppyness ?

i have no idea how much money they need to put greece back to its feet, but ranting around and stop working will not much contribute to this process.

Now thats something i used to pay people to do online during the Iraq invasion, are you sure your not on my payroll,

Irresponsible posts such as these are what actually invite me and you knowing this is what was intended so....how about it, are greeks as lazy as the BBC likes to point out, or is your linear thought pattern limited to one thought per day.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TMJ1972

The Greek government has been totally corrupt for decades.

The citizens there have been rooked to the point of what we see today.

The international bankers/corporations have exploited and transfered gazillions out of the country.

People there have had it up to here it looks like.

The IMF deal will make it worse.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

IMF official admits austerity is harming Greece

Poul Thomsen, head of the IMF's mission in Greece, concedes that 'social tolerance and political support have their limitations'

Greece and IMF

The EU corruption is involved.

I wonder how much all these crooks are getting paid stealing ?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I'm sincerely sorry for your family's loss. One side of my family also suffered under the NS regime because they were political antagonist so I know what you're talking about.
Nothing is further from my intentions than defending Nazi-Germany.

Nevertheless, the accusations Pangalos made towards Germany are invalid.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'm sincerely sorry for your family's loss. One side of my family also suffered under the NS regime because they were political antagonist so I know what you're talking about.
Nothing is further from my intentions than defending Nazi-Germany.

Nevertheless, the accusations Pangalos made towards Germany are invalid.

Let me try and help out here, if you subscribe to the lower link, not that i am saying to do so you will have the data needed, but for now you can enjoy the blatant false and misleading mass media projected stories that evidently show that greece is far from broke and this is all but a straight up armed robbery, but those armed are not carrying guns but a pen, hence the pen is mightier than the sword. Scroll down and look up Greece and while your at it, you can actually see a trend amongst the nations that are in the spot light for the past five years. Its truly and eye opening site that one should benchmark.

www.24hgold.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Alright, I will take a look at it tomorrow but I have to go to sleep now.
Take care.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

...and just what the hell is accomplished? Please explain this to me. This is blatant criminality...nothing more, certainly not less.

So the govt. of Greece is corrupt. ...and? How is hacking systems that people who aren't corrupt depend upon doing anything even remotely helpful?

Anonymous? If they were such "heroes", they'd put their name on it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I'm not sure if anything has yet been accomplished, even though I believe their goal was to try and influence the outcome of these measures. I'm not completely sure about my stance on Anon, they seem a bit fishy and selective in their actions the same way that Assange was which leaves me suspicious of their intentions.

Hacking may be illegal, but so is theft and corruption.

That being said, two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

...and just what the hell is accomplished? Please explain this to me. This is blatant criminality...nothing more, certainly not less.

So the govt. of Greece is corrupt. ...and? How is hacking systems that people who aren't corrupt depend upon doing anything even remotely helpful?

Anonymous? If they were such "heroes", they'd put their name on it.

its a message, its message its a message its a message, if you haven't stepped into the puddle of water you simply wont understand.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join