It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low flying military planes over Phoenix today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
All quite so far today......

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

for the past week cargo planes have been flying in from the east to to west then to sky harbor airport. why is this? they comes over the mt in 3's, then when they are aboce the 17 freeway u can see 3 more coming over the mt. the are diffently cargo. each night its been lasting for hrs, at least 20 pluse on 1/2/12. Anybody know why?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by catinthehat1

my sister lives in Mesa and just saw about 20 small white jets with a funny mark on the side fly over all in formation then they broke off into groups of four does anyone know what these are about? Could they be Russian jets

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything unusual. I'm not out towards Williams today (or Williams-Gateway or whatever they are calling it these days), but might she be?

Originally posted by _Del_ Willie is home to ATSI which has several different small jets which might be out and about for a number of reasons. Mostly old A-4's.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

no she is in Mesa they flew right over her house really low

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rbtjr I TOO LIVE IN MESA AND THE LAST 3 NIGHTS I HAVE SAW LOW FLYING LIGHTS OFF HELLI'S AND WOKE UP @ 10 THIS MORNING AND SAW TOWARDS SOUTH MOUNTAIN 3 BLACK HAWKS N ALSO NOTICE THERE ARE NOT VERY MUCH AIR TRAFFIC FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS AS I LIVE IN FLIGHT PATH WHATS GOING ON IT ALL SEEMS WIERD LIKE THEY ARE GETTING READY FOR SUMTIN AND WHAT BOUT THE NIGHT MOVES ON FEDERAL COURT HOUSE FLYING IN BETWEEN THE SKY SCRAPPERS WITH NO LIGHTS N PPL DROPPING IN ON OUR FEDERAL COURT HOUSE I'M JUST CURIOUS IT SEEMS LIKE SUMTIN IS UP OR AM I JUST PARINOID (SRRY TO USE CAPS BUT I'M AL MOST BLIND N NEED TO SEE WHAT I'M WRITING AND OLD THIS COMPUTER STUFF IS VERY NEW TO ME TY )

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RhondaSeghers OK AIR TRAFFIC HAS JUST PICKED UP @ 12;06 TODAY I GUESS I'M JUST PARNOID AM I THE ONLY ! ???????

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Within the last 30 minutes have seen 5 sets of 2 fighter jets flying south to north along Hwy. 17. This is not the usual air traffic for this area in New River. We get lots of flights now but most are commercial jets.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JessieAgent99

Training flights out of Luke. They're ramping up training as more F-35s are arriving. Luke is one of the primary F-35 training locations for foreign operators of the F-35A. The F-16s are doing more low level too. One clipped a wire recently along 17, and had to make an emergency landing in Phoenix with pretty substantial damage.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join