It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashed Cops Shoot Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
There is an eye witness. That's great!

Let's remove the eye witness account. Then what are we left with? Assuming the officer's testimony is true, then we can ask

1. For starters, why didn't the officer remove his hand when the window was being rolled up? It takes more than 3 seconds for a window to be rolled up completely. Why did the officer purposely leave his hand to be trapped in?

2. If the officer hand then got trapped and the car started moving, why didnt he shoot the glass by pointing the gun at the steering wheel away from the driver? it makes sense that he would have had to be at an angle away from the driver to free himself anyway. Why did he purposely shoot her?

3. Is it safe to say that the officer couldn't control his emotions, got angry and wanted to kill the victim? I mean he did fire multiple shots after he was allegedly free. He must have been quick enough to regain his feet,balance to continue shooting at her. So his instincts were sharp and quick.

He killed her in cold blood.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannysherwood
When in the hell are people going to fight back?

People have been fighting back. But the question is which people. And the ones that do fight back are also often those that we need to be protected from sadly.

"The people" versus "The cops" is a very, very broad generalization. Cops are also people for better or, clearly in this case, for worse.

-rrr

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I guess it was too hard to shoot the tires or not aim towards the victim's body... Hell even hitting the window in the middle with any part of the gun would of shattered it...

When dumb cops do stupid things... people die...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Most times that I've called the cops, I ended up becoming the suspect because quite frankly, I don't have a likable attitude.

So, you come off as immediately hostile to the police. Probably look like you have something to hide. So far, your not describing yourself any differently that the police you so despise.

I've never been arrested because I have never let a cop catch me doing anything illegal (not like I really do illegal things anyways), but that hasn't stopped them from throwing me against their vehicles and violating my privacy just to show me who is the bigger man.

Hmmm. I have had several dealings with the police here in Canada, and they have always been cordial and polite. Well, there was that time at the party when i was younger when they werent so polite, but the owner of the party was beligerent and difficult, and he got what was coming to him.

And for you example? Pick up a baseball bat and kneecap him, and then call the cops if it appears that he will first. You're within your moral and justified rights to do so.

This could just be the most moronic thing ive read on ATS. You suggest a terrified 14 year old girl attack a drunken, raging man most likely twice her size with a baseball bat, quite possibly getting herself beaten within an inch of her life as well? Your solution is to answer violence with violence? Vigilante justice till the end i suppose right? Do you propose we bring back frontier justice to deal with all of societies problems and do away with police? You do realize it would only be weeks until black burn on crosses and the gangs with the largest guns rule.

I fear the world you dream of.
edit on 13-2-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
There is an eye witness. That's great!

Let's remove the eye witness account. Then what are we left with? Assuming the officer's testimony is true, then we can ask

1. For starters, why didn't the officer remove his hand when the window was being rolled up? It takes more than 3 seconds for a window to be rolled up completely. Why did the officer purposely leave his hand to be trapped in?

2. If the officer hand then got trapped and the car started moving, why didnt he shoot the glass by pointing the gun at the steering wheel away from the driver? it makes sense that he would have had to be at an angle away from the driver to free himself anyway. Why did he purposely shoot her?

3. Is it safe to say that the officer couldn't control his emotions, got angry and wanted to kill the victim? I mean he did fire multiple shots after he was allegedly free. He must have been quick enough to regain his feet,balance to continue shooting at her. So his instincts were sharp and quick.

He killed her in cold blood.

1. When a person is not complying with an officer in a vehicle and trying to flee, the police officers attempt to shut off their cars by either reaching through the window or opening the door and grabbing either the keys or stepping on the break pedal.

2. When your arm is caught and a person is attempting to drive away with you stuck, you just shoot. The person is already fleeing and avoiding arrest, not to mention attempted murder by driving with the police officer stuck in the window.

3. After already attempting to murder the officer using the car, a vehicle is considered a deadly weapon. You can do massive damage with a vehicle, believe me. In this case, he was attempting to stop her from fleeing.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The outcome of this case - -whatever the outcome might be -- will not surprise me. I once was shot by a retired cop while I was working as an unarmed special patrolman/rent-a-cop. Not only did the jury acquit him of attempted murder, the shooter turned around and sued me in federal court, claiming I falsely accused him of attempted murder! Finally -- four-plus years later from the day of the shooting -- I was cleared by a federal jury of wrongdoing. I had been told, right from the start, do not expect a conviction. He's ex-NYPD. Be thankful that he will be bankrupt by time he's done making you near-insane over this case. That will be the only justice. In the case of the Culpeper cop, however, his department, at least initially, will cover his legal costs if it even gets to that point.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

2. When your arm is caught and a person is attempting to drive away with you stuck, you just shoot. The person is already fleeing and avoiding arrest, not to mention attempted murder by driving with the police officer stuck in the window.

3. After already attempting to murder the officer using the car, a vehicle is considered a deadly weapon. You can do massive damage with a vehicle, believe me. In this case, he was attempting to stop her from fleeing.

Well you are forgetting the time reaction to removing your arm from the window as it is being closed. Why was his arm inside anyway? how did it get trapped when he had more than 3 seconds to remove it? A car is considered a weapon just like an apple right? give me a break! the cop has no case.

How many people have been dragged by cars and died especially when they had the means to free themselves?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this unbelievable story.

I do wander why the lady did not give him her information though, And acted the way she did by not doing so.

And also, After the police fired his first shot to (supposedly) free his arm, Assuming he hit her the first time, Why on earth did he keep on firing?

I cant help but think there must be more to this story, But if not, Its shocking!

My thoughts are with her family.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Well you are forgetting the time reaction to removing your arm from the window as it is being closed. Why was his arm inside anyway?

He explained it all to you quite nicely in his post. His arm was inside to attempt to turn off her car or to stop her from driving away. He obviously is human and failed.

how did it get trapped when he had more than 3 seconds to remove it?

He was trying to remove her keys from the ignition most likely and didnt extract his arm in time. You can try this at home! Get a friend who is beligerant to attempt to drive off on you while rolling up their window. Your job is to reach inside, around the steering wheel to the far side, twist the keys upward and then out of the ignition, while walking/running forward with the moving car. Probably isnt that easy.

A car is considered a weapon just like an apple right? give me a break! the cop has no case.

When has an apple ever weighed 2 tons and capable of travelling over 100mph? A car is a very deadly weapon, sherlock.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Odd how a police man getting dragged by a vehicle can get six shots off on target. They should put him up for the 2012 olympics in the shooting events. Will be interesting to see how this case of murder develops.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Well you are forgetting the time reaction to removing your arm from the window as it is being closed. Why was his arm inside anyway? how did it get trapped when he had more than 3 seconds to remove it? A car is considered a weapon just like an apple right? give me a break! the cop has no case.

How many people have been dragged by cars and died especially when they had the means to free themselves?

Did you purposefully skip #1 from my post or something?

1. When a person is not complying with an officer in a vehicle and trying to flee, the police officers attempt to shut off their cars by either reaching through the window or opening the door and grabbing either the keys or stepping on the break pedal.
That alone states what he was most likely doing and how he got his arm stuck. And yes, I have known someone who got their arm caught in a window and was dragged by the car. When he finally got his arm free, he was then ran over by the back tire.

Around the 2:30 mark is when she is dragged by the car, then ran over. It does happen.

Here's a second example of a police officer being dragged by a car from the window.
Honestly, if you just type in "Police officer dragged by car" in youtube, it happens quite a bit. The man in the video was, too, ran over after being dragged.

ETA: Yes, a vehicle is a deadly weapon. Do I need to remind you about how heavy vehicles are? About how fast they go? About how much damage is caused by a vehicle in an accident?
edit on 13/2/2012 by Believer101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/2/2012 by Believer101 because: Added second video.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Great Post. This brings attention to a troubled area in law enforcement in the US. It happens everyday, I'm just satisfied that someone reported this. Share this and fight for your right to LIVE my brothers and sisters.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

I dont think a Jeep Wrangler has a "roll up button"? If they do have a power package, none of the folks I know have had one. Most Wranglers are pretty utilitarian models...

Now, if she had to actually roll her window up, imagine how it is even possible to get his arm stuck. This story reeks. If the backlash begins, it will be all our fault.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon
reply to post by mbkennel

I dont think a Jeep Wrangler has a "roll up button"? If they do have a power package, none of the folks I know have had one. Most Wranglers are pretty utilitarian models...

Now, if she had to actually roll her window up, imagine how it is even possible to get his arm stuck. This story reeks. If the backlash begins, it will be all our fault.

That right there states what he could have been doing when his arm got caught in the window.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think we all need to apply for our concealed carry permits

link   
I don't know why people are shocked anymore? Martial Law is taking into affect. As a society we are way to giving, we are now setting ourselves up for a much better crime system. Sure she didn't deserve to die but if she would have cooperated then none of this would have happened. Or it could be that the cop is just 1 evil son of a bitch which I'm more destined to believe is the case.

link   
She must have guilty of "disrespecting" this "LEO". For many cops that is an offense deserving of death. Face it, our society is falling apart right before our eyes. I hope this cop gets charged with murder and spends the rest of his miserable life in jail.
I have had too many run-in's with crooked cops in my life. Hearing about these crimes by cops makes me sick to my stomach.
edit on 2/13/2012 by Sparky63 because: Spelling...always spelling! *&^&%$#%$@

IF he had his arm in her window then he was probably assaulting her and she had every right to flee. But I don't believe this cop for a sec. IF there is one thing cops do best it's lie.
edit on 2/13/2012 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

We don't know yet, but if she had to manually roll up the window, there's no way he got it stuck. No friggin way, with a manual wind up window, could you force the window up on someone.

We just don't know? Unfortunately the only other witness at the scene is unavailable for comment.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
I will wait for the rest of the story to come out because if she did trap his arm in the door and began to drive off, that would be justified. If someone has a hold of your arm and began to drive off, how would you handle the situation? You guys have a great advantage that this officer didn't in your response... time.

My reaction, (I would have to be trained and exercised), would be to "shatter the window" with the butt of my weapon. This would free me and allow me to pursue the suspect in my cruiser Maybe I would need to discharge a round into the window, but certainly not AT the driver. The law enforcement officers are carrying guns "for self defense" not for "aggressive offense" (with the exception of special teams).

If your arm was stuck in a windows and you shot at the driver, you would have to intentionally shoot through the crack of the opened window to injure the driver and remain "stuck". Doing so would be incredibly stupid as you would now be stuck by the arm to a runaway vehicle.

What was his arm doing in the vehicle? Why was he so damn slow to move it when the window (likely power window) was being rolled up?

IMO, the cop got a superiority complex and his ego took a hit when the woman refused to comply. He suffered a uncontrollable rage and fired his weapon. Since the vehicle was not stopping, it infuriated the cop even more and it went from rage to a sociopathic seizure where the cop felt omnipotent with his weapon; thus, he took extreme pleasure at discharging it.

If he is found guilty, he'll plead insanity. because IMO he is fraggen nuts.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

Trust me, I've had my arm stuck in a manual roll-up window before. It does happen.
I'm only saying that's most likely what happened if the cops story is true.
Don't dismiss it because you might not believe it happens.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join