It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashed Cops Shoot Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
At this point, are we really this surprised?

I mean were giving the power to take lives away to people that we dont know. When police officers go through their academy training, there needs to be a morality code. These should be the morals that all police officers are forced to obey or face criminal repercussions.

I am not talking about belief systems which most confuse with morals. I am talking about rules of engagement whether it be lethal, non-lethal. Officers all too commonly use non lethal without reason because their just that, non-lethal. For some reason they believe that means its ok to over use such tools. As well, a common trend of officers discharging real firearms way to quickly. Another great thing would be a police "chest cam". A simple wifi enabled web cam on the chest would add about 5-7 lbs with battery pack. This could be monitored by a safe watch community group (heh, more jobs) and reported apon reasonably quickly.

Just my 2-cents.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I can't remember the thread but in it was a post where the people hauuled off to gulags and concentration camps regretted not fighting back even if it meant the loss of their lives.

At what point will the motorsts and pedestrians start fighting back with deadly force because they see an officer in a uniform? If they claim they were in fear for their lives I would have to believe them there are so many incedents where non violent amiable people are dragged out and beaten or killed outright for no reason that the statement "I was in fear for my life." would go a long way - because it is true.

edit on 12-2-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
One bullet, one pane of toughened glass = end of window = no trapped arm. Even laminated would not be much more bullet resistant.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Thats crazy. I called the culpepper PD and asked them what happened and why they killed an innocent women, they got smart assy with me and basically defended the officers actions. This is insane, these guys can murder anyone and get away with it.

*SNIP*

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on February 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what she was doing there. Even if she just burglarized the place there was not justification for shooting her as he was not in danger. Sucker should fry!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ill tell you exactly why this incident happened. Its because the communities in our nation have to made it a habit over the last 20+ years of hiring unqualified people to serve in law enforcement and to make matters worse the leaders of these communities as well as our politicians have passed way too many sovereign immunity laws.

So the woman supposedly rolled her window up and started to drive away? Did the cop know if the woman was having an insulin reaction or some other medical condition? My guess is no. So his arm is stuck in the window and she is driving away so his answer is to shoot her 6 times? Well that could have turned out real bad for him. Let's say she had an involuntary muscle reaction and floored the gas pedal, like I said it could have been bad.
The other thing about stories like this is that these people are paid to provide for the safety of the public but as soon as their coward a$$es feel even the slightest bit of danger then the peoples safety.comes second to theirs. They knew the risks when they signed up for the job just as I knew the risks I was facing when I enlisted in the service. The actions of this cop would have landed me in front of a UN criminal court if I had acted in this manner and shot an unarmed Afghan civilian while deployed, yet this coward will probably get a paid vacation while they "investigate" the incident then return him to patrol duty.

The logical, cool headed solution would have been to shoot out or knock out the window, get free, and commence pursuit and call for back up. But instead this a$$hole takes on the thug idiot mentality. If we would have had a trigger happy jacka$$ like this deployed in my unit in Afghan he would have quickly became a statistic of friendly fire.

We The People need to take our country back and fast. These wanna be militant cops are a cancer to not only our safety but also our liberty and property. Incidents such as these are why I live by the motto that I would rather have a gun in my hand than a cop on the phone.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I wish I could give you four stars. Thank you for an excellent response to this very disturbing thread.

edit on 12-2-2012 by imalitehaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
I will wait for the rest of the story to come out because if she did trap his arm in the door and began to drive off, that would be justified. If someone has a hold of your arm and began to drive off, how would you handle the situation? You guys have a great advantage that this officer didn't in your response... time.

It's a lie, guaranteed. I have no idea how many stories I've read, where cops are in no danger whatsoever; and they shoot/bash/unlawfully arrest people, and then tell their superiors some complete BS about how they were being endangered, or the civilian resisted arrest. The superior then backs them, because the police view civilians as a threat.

Screw life inprisonment. This officer should literally be hanged outside the station he worked at. If we did that, we'd see a reduction in these types of incidents very quickly, I can promise you that. If there is one single defining characteristic of police, it is cowardice.
edit on 12-2-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

You're right Petrus4. I've been reading a lot of your posts and currently, your rant. I've been wondering, lately, how many hundreds of unarmed citizens are being murdered each year. I think there's a good possibility that many stories never make the light of day, knowing our "news" media.

The world has lost its mind and I don't see a cure coming anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by brice

I just can't fathom a reason for shooting a middle aged woman 6 times.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

True but 9.9 times out of 10 it's the cop being a roid rage jerk.
Oh my avatar is Bilbo Baggins smoking a pipe full of "the finest weed in shire" Thats actually what it says in the book, no kidding.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i have no doubt what the witness claims is true... and i have read elsewhere that she was at the school looking for work.

but i am the most curious to know WHY she rolled up the window and tried to drive away.

since the policeman is most likely a liar and a murderer, it is doubtful we will ever know the true story. who knows what he might have said to her to scare her into trying to escape him.

PS- anyone else at all concerned about the fact that they published the name of the witness, but not the name of the cop?
edit on 12-2-2012 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Its maddening. What could have warranted that?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
The actions of this cop would have landed me in front of a UN criminal court if I had acted in this manner and shot an unarmed Afghan civilian while deployed

I'm pretty sure they do all the time, and get away with it, from what I've read here.

en.wikipedia.org...(2001%E2%80%93present)

Please tell me if I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Very very brave of the witness to testify against a so called cop.
you can get shot for that. It may Still Happen!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
but i am the most curious to know WHY she rolled up the window and tried to drive away.

Probably because she didn't want some psychotic, authoritarian pig harassing her, would be my guess. That's probably why the cop fired in the first place. I interpreted her rolling the window up as a gesture of disdain; as in, "talk to the hand."

Given how police tend to have an overinflated view of their importance, that was probably why he shot her; because he was insulted by that.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on February 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
When in the hell are people going to fight back?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
The actions of this cop would have landed me in front of a UN criminal court if I had acted in this manner and shot an unarmed Afghan civilian while deployed

I'm pretty sure they do all the time, and get away with it, from what I've read here.

en.wikipedia.org...(2001%E2%80%93present)

Please tell me if I'm wrong.

Okaaay.......Well first of all your link doesn't work, it says wikipedia has no articles matching that text and secondly its wikipedia. Next time you want to make an argument please back it up with "verifiable" proof. Also don't try to provide MSM news articles that are full of anti-war bias.

I am also curious as to your actual first hand knowledge of the amount of civilian deaths in Afghan or Iraq. I did 3 deployments in Afghan and 2 in Iraq and I personally only witnessed unarmed civilian casualties 3 times and even then they had weapons caches in their vicinity and there were units taking fire from their location.

It was my experience during my deployments that the civilians in both countries were welcoming and we were friendly to them. I was also in Afghan when a Marine unit was responsible for killing several civilians in a house where weapons and explosives were suspected and found and guess what? 2 of those Marines are now in prison. So I don't know who or where you are getting your info but I would definitely consider finding some new sources if you expect people to think of you as anything but a troll.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
My question: how does one get ones arm "stuck" in a window going up when one is outside the car?

Think about it. If you have your arm on an open window, and the person inside the car starts rolling up up the window, what do you do? You will automatically pull out your arm before thinking about it. Right?

I think somebody has to make an active decision to put one's arm in a rolling-up window.

My guess: woman started rolling up window, cop got pissed off and stuck his hand inside to mash the window button back down, but miscalculated. If the woman had lived she would have reported the cop's foolishness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join