It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashed Cops Shoot Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This story is U N B E L I E V A B L E.

A cop shot a 50+ woman school teacher to death because she was "disobeying" him and driving away. The cop's story was that she rolled the window on his arm and was driving away, so to save himself, he shot her "SIX" times. An eye witness contradicts him 100%

Patricia A. Cook Dies In Culpeper Police Officer Involved Shooting In VA

CULPEPER, Va. (WUSA) -- An eyewitness to a fatal police shooting in Culpeper, Virginia is contradicting the State Police version of the story.

Kris Buchele says he saw a Culpeper Town Police officer shoot 54-year-old Patricia Cook to death in the Epiphany Catholic School parking lot at around 10 a.m. Thursday, February 9.

Full story here

This world is MAD

+32 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

If the witness testimony is correct, this would be a clear over reaction by the officer, and should be charged with murder. Expect the jack boot thugs to visit your thread and claim the officer was within his rights to shoot this woman 6 times.

This is an absolute shame

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Be interesting to see if the 100% witness changes his/her mind.

"Brainwashed cop" Yep too many people dont realise the cops are more brainwashed than we are.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
sad story , poor guy.

If the cop is guilty of the crime , he should be made an example of , for any other , hot shot cop on power rage mode.

Give him a long time in prison to think about his actions , and other officers who also try and pull the same thing.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Everyone can sleep soundly in their beds knowing this vicious sunday school teacher is off the streets.Why the hell didn't he shoot the tires if she wouldn't stop?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is sickening and sad no matter how you look at it. The even worse part is even if the cop is guilty of basically murdering this lady he'll at worst probably only lose his job.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

If the cop is guilty of a crime???????? Shooting an unarmed 54 year old woman for no reason is a crime.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Why doesnt the feds get involved with this? This is a local police department, shouldnt the feds intervene on behalf of this womans violation of civil rights? I understand what kind of responses i will get but think about it, this is terrorism it should be investigated.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
This is sickening and sad no matter how you look at it. The even worse part is even if the cop is guilty of basically murdering this lady he'll at worst probably only lose his job.

Let's be honest, they'll go to court, the husband will get money, but the police department will come out stating that the officer acted as he should have. It never fails, they're never wrong.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is what is coming.

Police are actually starting to believe they are untouchable. Fortunately, there are many more people out there that don't accept this and are prepared to school those officers that think this way.

Peace

edit on 12-2-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by seedofchucky

If the cop is guilty of a crime???????? Shooting an unarmed 54 year old woman for no reason is a crime.

Don't forget..he shot her 6 times.....

not just once...

damn sad story....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

It sounds really, really bad.....but lets wait till all the facts are in. Still many questions to be answered. Everyone, even police are innocent until proven guilty.
brice

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hmm that's really not good news but I think there's probably more to this story than meets either eye; the woman's husband can't even account for why she was at the school in the first place? There has to be a reason she was fleeing the scene also?

Cop should be in jail regardless by the sounds.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

Innocent untill proven guilty and all that jazz, i would like to reserve judgement untill all the facts are out . People do some crazy things sometimes that , end up in tragic events like this . But most likely he is guilty . But Everyone deserves a fair trail before their names is gone through the , grinder of public blame , and character assasination!

According to Virginia State Police, at approximately 10 a.m. Thursday, Culpeper Police got a call about a suspicious women sitting in a Jeep Wrangler in a church parking lot in the 300 block of North East Street. The officer started talking to Patricia A. Cook, 54, of Culpeper. State police say that for some reason, while the officer was trying to get her identification, Cook "suddenly closed her driver's side window trapping the officer's arm and started driving away dragging the officer alongside."

i wanna know what she was doing there , and made her react that way if be.

p.s

what is your avatar doing ? lol , it looks innocently evil for some reason

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
My condolences to the family. It's crazy how many times we hear stories like this these days. I would say that things are really getting out of hand, but that point has sadly already been reached a long, long time ago. There needs to be some serious changes to who are accepted in law enforcement. However, that won't happen cause this is all by design. At this point we can sum up most of law enforcement as;

1, Power Hungry
2, Trigger Happy

I fear the day when a cop sees me accidently dropping an empty cup of coffee on the ground...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
When we should be hearing an uproar from cops coast to coast decrying this type of behavior, and calling out the so called "bad apples", all we hear again are crickets, absolute silence from their brothers in blue.

If this were only a few bad apples, there would be tens of thousands of cops across the country standing up against this behavior within their departments, and within their industry, yet, again, all we hear is silence.

My guess is we'll hear about another cop shooting another unarmed civilian before we hear any cops stepping up and decrying this culture and behavior.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

What a tragedy, and there is no mention of dash cam evidence. Surely the tape was rolling right, procedure?
So the ONLY reason he could justify shooting her 6 x would be 1, if he thought she had a weapon, or 2, he thought his life was in danger, no?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just a case of 'Wrong place(U.S) at the wrong time'()

In this case as well as other similar stories
edit on 12-2-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I will wait for the rest of the story to come out because if she did trap his arm in the door and began to drive off, that would be justified. If someone has a hold of your arm and began to drive off, how would you handle the situation? You guys have a great advantage that this officer didn't in your response... time.
On a side note, I am noticing a pattern. Cops are bad, Ron Paul supporters are druggies, Christians are stupid, Occupy are a bunch of spoiled kids, Muslims are terrorists.. etc. How come we are quick to judge someone based on these kinds of stereotypes? Maybe if we gather all the information before coming to these conclusions, the world would be a much better place.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
God I hate cops.

He shot a woman.?

Do these guys sign away all moral and civil responsibility when they enter the Police Force.?
edit on 12-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join