It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did i just experience?4

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It may be sleep paralysis. I've experienced it many times, each time different in experience and intensity. And I don't believe sleep paralysis can be diagonosed medically since, as far as I can tell, it comes and goes randomly.

When I would experience SP as a child, I thought it was demons. I believed this b/c I was raised in a religious family and this was the only voc I had to categorize what I was feeling.

The reason I suggest SP is you stated you couldn't move and this is a standard occurrence

SP can be absolutely terrifying.

If it occurs again, perhaps set up a video camera? On second thought, that sounds too much like paranormal activity...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xZodiacx

I think there are 7 species Alien on the Earth..I have been attacked so many times..and no one would believe me..I finally found a Shaman that has helped me. The Aliens are not Human and not animal..I dont know how to explain..other than I do not like the Lizard Type..I have never seen a Black Ball of Energy..I have seen the Shadow Things whatever they are...Atleast the beings dont poke and probe me anymore..they even have the ability to go inside of the human body and move things around..they also have the ability to fix anything that is wrong with the human body if they want to...Magic just does not work on Aliens..they do hate dogs and cigarette smoke..i know that sounds funny..but its true..I have experienced the waking up and could not move..this has happen to me one time..just let me know if you turn Telepathic..Amy in NC

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

How do we get rid of them?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
By the way, don't pay attention to the nay Sayers, those whom don't believe the world is round without first making a round trip. I have 7 people close to me whom have seen similar, ranging from shadow to transparent and orb, including a cat that shared the experience.

Just last week, my wife woke with a small orb which came from her forehead and then hovered above myself at the head, I was sleeping. However the next morning, without knowing this, I kept from her my inner knowing that we were messed with the night before, then she told me of what she saw. Yes many odd things are there, and no, I don't consider them demons, just other life forms and some are there for our support or friendlies. But on the other hand, some of them are not so nice as believe it or not, one manifested and threw my grandson against a wall, and he is a strong young man.

A few years ago, nothing like this was in my life or close to it, now all has changed, I had to throw away a great deal of what I "knew".?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I just had a shower my neck hurts, i thought i had scratch marks.

I think i'll try burning sage and i'm going to hang a cross in my room!

EDIT

it's just me freaking out now
edit on 12-2-2012 by Puddles because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2012 by Puddles because: Me freaking out

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Here is a photo of what i am talking about they are faint but it looks like i have 3 marks on my neck let me know what you think

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I don't think this was aliens guys, people with alien experience remember floating and bright lights this was a black ball that moved quicky ans the burning is what made me think demonic in nature that was messed up

I don't wanna go to hell

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Puddles

Maybe... I can't see the marks you are referring too, but stabbing away at remedies brought here by others could be dangerous if you aren't versed in religion or spiritism. I don't know what else to call it. You say you have had one experience with no others like it ? I don't know your current station in life so it is hard without more data to come to some kind of conclusion. Other replies on here to you are full of misleading stuff. I am no expert either but am willing to stay with it with you for a couple a few days to see if anything further develops and maybe find a solution. I have some experience. There are a ton of possibilities. Some ATS'ers will carpet bomb you with ideas and then split leaving you hanging or more confused than ever, never to hear from them again. Respond to others who show more caring too.

Whatever it is you say you saw it leave and it did not disturb your dog, so if it was not sleep or dream related and it is real, then those are two good indicators. Even as scary as it appeared to be, it did leave instead of say jumping down your throat or going up your ass, which is what negative spirits do to posssess some people. Probably not a demon, when they show up you know it. So don't trip and stay watchful tonight you probably won't sleep much till pre dawn, and then you will see...

Some times it's a one shot deal and other times well... thats for you to find out and U2U me in the morning. You can send personal messages now I think. If you don't know how, just go to Blue ATS menu tool bar at top of page and click on "tools", then "messages" and you will see the window appear to send a message. In the top of that same window appears "replies" click on that and that is where you read out member replies to you. Or "inbox" for U2U responses to you.. Or under any member "avatar"to the left of screen, it says "member"? Click on that and scroll down to "send message".

Edit: Oh, one more thing. For now, don't try to engage it in conversation or answer any questions. Don't ignore it, just observe... you'll be fine.
edit on 12-2-2012 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Puddles

i saw a ball of black energy as well recently while having a walk in the woods, though it was about the size of a grape. and it was only visible for a fraction of a second, then sped away. that left me rather baffled as i'd never seen anything like that. it could have been a hallucination, i'm not sure. i'm still trying to make sense of it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I never had it where I saw some ball of energy, but one time I woke up and was completely pinned down to my bed and completely paralyzed, couldn't even yell for help. Finally after maybe a minute I could move and talk again. Very scary

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Puddles

I don't know about the Black Orb but many Hmong people from Laos in Minnesota have died from some Cultural thing where they think their ancestors were wronged or something and they get sleep paralyzed and some die! Check out THIS LINK

Added this one from Wikipedia it appears this effects all cultures but some more than others for beliefs. WOW MIND OVER MATTER?
Wikipedia link
edit on 2/12/2012 by theindependentjournal because: Added another link

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies yes, i am going to try to engage with this thing tonight although it appears as soon as it saw me eyes open it took off so it might not be willing

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Oh, one more thing. For now, don't try to engage it in conversation or answer any questions. Don't ignore it, just observe... you'll be fine.

OP, I'd take this guys advice here, Don't try and engage it as that's asking for trouble.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
1. Sleep paralysis: Could be!

2. Demonic Spirit: Well, who knows maybe..

3. No you're not gonna die!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yeh i faced up to it last night and got no responce, i think facing up to it made it realise it's not as bad ass as it thought it was

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puddles
Yeh i faced up to it last night and got no responce, i think facing up to it made it realise it's not as bad ass as it thought it was

Oh it is..

So be nice

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sounds like a demonic attack, possibly sleep paralisis. best advice, pray and have your house blessed.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yapp,,,, it was aliens....now unplug your AOL (and leave it that way) and go back to sleep...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
wow... My gut tells me this story is genuine.

I have no idea what that is but if you find out, let me know.

First let me say that I have had a lot of experiences and one being that i was visited by what appeared to be a grey... i mean, he was in my house within feet of me, looking right at me and making some simple communication with me. then there was the star portal looking thing and the two silver clad beings who came up out of the ground.... long time ago.

recently i began seriously thinking that my visitor knew me from the past... and I just began realizing all sorts of possibilities. All sorts of things have happened including one year ago today i began having well....pretty much "dates" with an energy that kept visiting me and would literally pull me around the room to show me things at times.
I also had considered I was being electronically meddled with by humans in majestic because I believe they have been following me and are literally studying me.
recently these things came to an abrupt stop and the last sign I was given was my hands in the position of being handcuffed. Nice.

One of the other last things that happened is I felt my belly get hot one day as i sat here. I touched the blanket and the blanket was hot. I could not figure out where this heat on my stomach was coming from but it started tingling and it started to swell in one spot and I think it was pooling blood somehow, because it started moving and rushed up my chest so fast I thought i was going to have a heart attack. I mean, the first thing i thought about was the alien movie because that is how it felt but of course that is ridiculous.... I imagine i would already be dead by now... but it felt very much like it was to mimic that sensation. Something #ing put some heat on me and I'm not real damn happy about it. this new technology crap is DANGEROUS and people don't even know what it is.

I am CERTAIN they could electronically murder people remotely. No doubt in my mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puddles
Thanks for the replies yes, i am going to try to engage with this thing tonight although it appears as soon as it saw me eyes open it took off so it might not be willing

"Engage"? I would advise against it. Sometimes with these things, that is what gives them power over you. Kind of opens a door so to speak. There are similes. The vampire tale, that if it knocks and you invite it in...
And the other (corny) sounding one... I stand at the door and knock...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join