It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahabone?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
The Giants possibily back then took care of that.

Yes, they did it right after their Super Bowl victory parade.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
some qabalah legends have it that King Solomon commanded the jinn thru the use of a ring inscribed with a word that was used to get the jinn to assist in the construction of certain edifices. In my studies I thought the word may be penuel or pele but I am also wondering if that word was similar to mahabone and if the masons of today are merely just a reflection of the jinn of legend.

The word genie is derived from the word jinn, just something to think about if there any who explore past mysticisms for a knowledge source that can be used today for righteous wholistic purposes?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
This was discussed on a H2 program earlier. You would think by now there would be no secrets regarding Freemasonry. I know people have come forward but the Masons deny deny deny and the world goes back to sleep. Hmm. All evil-doers deny deny deny and sleep is never better. Not that ALL masons are evil. I am sure there are masons and cops and soldiers and politicians and priests and presidents that try to walk the straight and narrow. Just can't say I know of any. Ron Paul 2012!!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You realize Ron Paul has a favorable view of Masonry, and his wife and daughters are both very involved in OES right?

As to the OP, you're a smart guy, you can surely find all the answers on the internet. Why do you continually ask dumb questions of the Masons here? You ask, and then you argue with the answers?

In fact, if you really wanted to know, and if you really wanted to be accepted, and if you really thought it would get you some help, the solution is very easy, go join a Lodge!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
www.overlordsofchaos.com...

Unfortunately for the people of the world everything is going according to the New World Order Plan. But what is this New World Order Plan? In a nutshell the Plan is this. The Dark Agenda of the secret planners of the New World Order is to reduce the world's population to a "sustainable" level "in perpetual balance with nature" by a ruthless Population Control Agenda via Population and Reproduction Control.

edit on 16-2-2012 by partycrasher because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Upon That Book, The Oath I took.

If you want to learn about Mahabone, go become a Mason.

IMO a stupid troll wants into the club without his own efforts.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

You should consider starting a new thread on this and include your own thoughts as well as properly citing the off-site source. I would like to address factual inaccuracies presented.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
I have heard and read both qabalist and freemason explanations and thought we could get some banter going on here for the one hunnert time. Please do tell us non masons about "mahabone" and "widows son" because it sounds like I might be able to use these sayings/gestures to get my way around those who do not know that I am not a mason.

In my Lodge the first word as two meanings, I assume in other Lodges it varies, but with all the checks and balances in place you wouldn't get far with knowing just that.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
We call these folks, "Cowans". But no matter, do as you see fit.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I might be able to use these sayings/gestures to get my way around those who do not know that I am not a mason.

So you want deceive people. Lie to them making them think you are a Freemason while your not.
Why

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think that the gen public has a right to know what their politicians, management and other leadership are up to behind closed doors. sorta like celebrities can expect to get their pictures taken but celebrities are not making decisions governing or affecting other peoples lives and i believe when you have these leaders gathering in secret they are being secretive for reasons that if the gen public fully understood they would not be pleased therefore the gen public should be aware of these secret meetings among the leadership that way the gen public can defend themselves once the enemy is made more visible.

Does everybody get that?

Would you want to be managed by someone whose internal directives once made known to you were of a direction you are not wanting to go?

If this secretive information was more openly available perhaps we would have a different leadership in places everywhere?

see if everything was going along swell then of course no one would complain or suspect the ruling class...... things are not going swell, things have not been going swell for quite some time, things are trending downward EXCEPT for this ruling class.they dont seem to be doing as bad.

Let's get this ruling class and all their secrets under the microscope, let us see where they are effing up and make OUR DECISION based on what we see NOT on what they sell us.

Is that clear enough?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I think that the gen public has a right to know what their politicians, management and other leadership are up to behind closed doors.

Considering there are only about 6 Masons in Congress I would not hold out too much hope of running into too many of them in lodge.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Politicians don't meet with each other in Masonic lodges, though. And, assuming that there are several politicians who are masons, even if they did, politics and religion are expressly forbidden topics of discussion while at Lodge. Outside of lodge, however, politics is always a popular topic. Kind of the same as a family gathering where, members of a family may openly discuss their views, a mason outside of lodge may do the same as he will.

As for meetings behind closed doors, that's no different than businesses and corporations holding closed door, private meetings. Free and Accepted Masons are a private order, therefor we hold our business meetings and initiatory degrees in a private, Tyled, lodge.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
ultimately i would like to see the people have the power to get rid of bad leadership, if your management is effing up and screwing up our lives then we should be able to defend ourselves and dump that bad management. management should be considered as a SERVICE position in that they are there to serve the people. what we have been experiencing is the people serving the managers. even the military should have the power among their lower ranks to disobey obviously stupid directives and depose bad leadership. and of course management should be permitted to disclose all of their secrets in order to defend a seemingly bad decision but if management is unwilling to expose their decision making criteria to the managed then the managed should hold them suspect and take steps to boot them out even to the point of a court of common people and if the crimes against the common people are serious enough.....the people should be able to dispose of that bad management not only as self defense, but as a remedy and to make an example of the power the people hold. Management should never be a position of easy work, making stupid egotistical, emotional decisions, management should never feel relaxed, they should feel responsible and accountable and the the only people who would want those positions are those who truly care enough to lay down their lives for those they serve.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i do not buy that anybody fully cares about lodge rules, there are other rooms in a lodge building besides the tiled floor and again the masons and other secretives have been enjoying plausible deniability for hundreds of years because of all the loopholes. masons keep repeating the same rhetoric just like the politicos.

nobody is concerned about a poor stonecrafter with calloused hands who actually makes something.

but that is not what todays masons are...even their name is a lie.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

And you think by pretending to be a Freemason, via lying, is the way to change 'management'?

I think you're barking up the wrong tree. It would be better for you to run for a local city council position and work your way up the political ladder. You would have more luck with that than you would trying to deceive true and legal Masons.

There's more to it than just walking up and saying a word. As rockpuck said, we can spot an imposter pretty much immediately.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a stoneworker does not wait til dark to go to a quarry and get materials.
bricklayers work under lighted conditions and anyone walking by can see them work.
you see the blocklayers straining to move heavy material loads, they sweat, they ache, struggle to make money to pay bills and are uncertain if their is another job to do when this one is done or if they have any unemployment benefits left from last winters lay off or will they have to go job hunting again because they cannot afford it if their union goes on strike.

These are the real masons.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Also wrong.

Your confusing actual stonemasons who use block, bricks and mortar with Freemasons. I know plenty of masons, who are not Freemasons. They poured and finished concrete with me while I was a carpenter. Freemasons are not in any way affiliated with concrete or stone masons. The exception to the rule would if a stonemason joined, well than you would have a Free and Accepted Mson who is also a operative stonemason, which would be pretty much awesome.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

ultimately i would like to see the people have the power to get rid of bad leadership, if your management is effing up and screwing up our lives then we should be able to defend ourselves and dump that bad management. management...

Considering Masonic 'management' is changed every year through direct election there is no chance for 'bad leadership' to perpetuate itself. Unlike public office it is 'one and done'.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

a stoneworker does not wait til dark to go to a quarry and get materials.
bricklayers work under lighted conditions and anyone walking by can see them work.
you see the blocklayers straining to move heavy material loads, they sweat, they ache, struggle to make money to pay bills and are uncertain if their is another job to do when this one is done or if they have any unemployment benefits left from last winters lay off or will they have to go job hunting again because they cannot afford it if their union goes on strike.

These are the real masons.

So, you saying that my being a Freemason means I don't work hard and pay my bills?

I'm a journeyman carpenter. I earn my money through sweat, blood and dirt, same as the other millions of construction workers in the world. Where do you get this idea that Freemasons dont have to work to earn a living?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join