It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japans "Intense" Flu Trend 2011-2012 - Caused by Radiation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi all,

after reading the recent news about the Air New Zealand Flight which was sealed off due to a "Flu Scare", I checked out "Google Flu" seeing as many of the passengers on board were from Japan.

Check this out -

www.google.org...
www.google.org...
www.flutrackers.com...

Seems like they are in the middle of the largest Flu Outbreak in some years. Also found this news article -

Face masks are being seen everywhere in Japan at the peak of flu season, as the number of patients is increasing at the fastest pace in 10 years

The total number of flu patients in Japan is estimated to be about 2.11 million.

Starting this month, the number of patients who have contracted different types of flu strains is also increasing.

ajw.asahi.com...

Scary stuff. Hopefully this is nothing our of the ordinary here. I immediatly thought of the Radiation Leaks there and if that could have any effect on Flu?

edit on 12-2-2012 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2012 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
whatever happened to the day when the flu was just the flu and it didn't really matter.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Fukushima Radiation destroying immune systems?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I also considered the possibility of radiation when I first heard this news. It seems to be worldwide with people from all corners of the globe coming down with allergies. Maybe it's connected, maybe not.

I believe we will be hearing a lot of stories of sick people in Japan for a long while now, it's only going to get worse.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

I think I know the answer. When retards scientists like a certain Ron Fouchier stop being idiots and deliberately create deadly variants of naturally occurring viruses.
www.medscape.com... Random English article. Just google his name and you'll see what he's been up to. I'm in Holland so most articles I find are in Dutch.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Radiation creates dangerous free radicals that damage cells and cytokine pathways (communication pathways) in the immune system

immunedisorders.homestead.com...

heaps of material out there about the effects of Radiation on the immune system. Interesting.....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Being bombarded with radiation will depress the immune system, whether it be from Fukushima, mammograms, or body scanners at the airport.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Another Bio-weapon maybe?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Schumann resonance, mobile phone towers and frequency.

Our species is being bombarded with this crap and Fukushima just adds to the long line of assaults on our bodies.
edit on 12-2-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Interesting speculations.
....Radiation impacting immune systems, spurring microbial and viral evolution, .......

Never mind nano-tech and all those pesky little nanoparticles floating around.

new topics

top topics

join