It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I am sorry, I forgot to post a link yesterday to a prophecy. It went to trash.

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's important to share prophecy, the mystical, a help for the coming times.

I am wondering if it wasn't deleted because it was a faith related prophecy? If this is true, you have closed forum. It's just like BHO, our wonderful President, a control over what people hold most dear, their
faith.

See the link...


www.revelacionesmarianas.com...

And now, I hope I am not banned for sharing a prophecy.

________________________________


Does this message confirm words to Gianna Talone Sullivan of
Emmitsburg, Maryland? A 2008 prophecy of the "two suns" in the sky?

+ + +
A Star will be distinguished high in the sky


message to light of Mary, a visionary from Brazil



MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LIGHT OF MARY


JANUARY 18, 2012



Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:



I BLESS YOU, I LOVE YOU, I COVER YOU WITH MY MATERNAL MANTLE TO PROTECT YOU FROM DARKNESS, FROM THE EVIL THAT PREVAILS AMONG HUMANITY.



My Maternal Mantle prevents evil thoughts, evil actions and evil wills from penetrating your minds, as long as you are conscious that you must act and work united to My Son’s Love and the example of this Mother.








 

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12-2-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Did you contact a MOD, ask them why your thread went *poof*. . There are a plethora of religious threads on ATS. I highly doubt your thread was singled out for that reason alone.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


I'm pretty sure it was related to the T&C section regarding intellectual property.


15c.) Intellectual Property: You will not Post any copyrighted material owned by others, material belonging to another person, material previously Posted by you on another website, or link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution*, as defined by TAN, to its original source. You will not Post any material that infringes, misappropriates, or violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of TAN or any third party. You will not use your Postings on the Websites to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated without first receiving permission from TAN.
* Proper Attribution for the posting of copyrighted material owned by others is defined as posting a relevant snippet of the online content not to exceed 10% of the entire piece, a properly formed link back to the source website, and a clear indication of the name of the source website. The posting to these websites of any copyrighted material owned by others that is not found elsewhere online is prohibited.


Link to T&C for posting Intellectual Property.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate
 


Bingo. The thread that went poof, IIRC, was a never ending wall of clip and paste from that site.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Did you contact a MOD, ask them why your thread went *poof*. . There are a plethora of religious threads on ATS. I highly doubt your thread was singled out for that reason alone.


I received notice of why it was deleted, a complaint because I didn't
share a link to the prophecy. I didn't contact a MOD after I received the
notice, I didn't think it would help.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by webpirate
 


Bingo. The thread that went poof, IIRC, was a never ending wall of clip and paste from that site.


What? You can only share the link you have. So links are bad now?



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


It isn't just the fact that you posted and didn't cite your source.

See here for more info

You need to not only cite your sources, but post 10% or less of the article. PLUS...you need to add your own thoughts to the thread. Posting a link or repeating what someone else has already said is fine when it sticks to the above rules, but you need to add your own thoughts to your post as well.


So post a snippet of your "prophecy", then cite the source and then tell us why you posted it. Why you think this was important enough to create a thread on. It has nothing to do with posting religious content. But you need to cite, post only a snippet and tell us your own thoughts on what you post.
edit on 12-2-2012 by webpirate because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You post information on a discussion forum and share the link the source for that info.

People can choose to look at the link or not.

I forgot to share the link yesterday and today I post it. Fine and dandy.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


Yes...if a thread is removed it should generate a message to you. I think those are the ones you can't reply to, but it will tell you which mod took the action. Just message that particular mod. They are usually happy to help you and explain to you why they took the action they did.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Gianna Talone Sullivan of Emmitsburg, Maryland.
Previously of Scottsdale, Arizona.
Brief show business career .. appeared in 'The Flying Nun' on TV
She faked 'messages' from Jesus and Mary in Arizona.
The Bishop shut her down.
So she moved across the country to start up again in Maryland.
That Bishop shut her down as well.
The Vatican ... the Pope himself ... declared her a fake.

The Catholic Church has directed that her fake 'messages' NOT be spread around because they are HARMFUL to people. Once again, Colbe, you are doing exactly what the Catholic Church says not to do in these matters. Congratulations, you are a good protestant.

Information on Gianna Talone Sullivan

On September 8th 2000, officials from the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Baltimore met with Talone and issued a statement that they found no basis to support her messages as having an extraordinary source. The statement from the archdiocese condemns the alleged apparitions as not of a supernatural origin. The officials directed that the prayer service with the messages at St. Joseph's Church in Emmitsburg, Maryland be discontinued.

The Holy See has let the matter rest at the local level of the archdiocese in Baltimore, Maryland and has not commented on her messages. On October 8th, 2008, The Archbishop of the Diocese of Baltimore has issued a statement condemning the messages and revelations as not authentic and has cautioned Talone from continuing the distribution of the messages as gravely harmful to the spiritual life of the faithful. [4]

On Oct 10, 2008, the Archbishop of Baltimore issued a letter that was insert in the church bulletin of every Catholic Church in Maryland. The letter from Archbishop O’Brien warns Gianna Sullivan is not to disseminate in any way, by her own person or by any other person, by electronic means or any other means, on any church property or in any public or private place any messages. He then warns others not to disseminate her messages because it is harmful to the church and he hopes that this will stop the confusion of the faith.


The exact statement by the Catholic Church condemning the fake messages


Catholic News Service
VATICAN AFFIRMS BALTIMORE CARDINAL'S DECISION AGAINST ALLEGED VISIONS
May 1, 2003

BALTIMORE (CNS) -- The Vatican has confirmed Baltimore Cardinal William H. Keeler's September 2000 decision to prohibit prayer services at a Maryland church in which a woman claimed to receive messages from the Blessed Virgin Mary. Gianna Talone-Sullivan said she received messages from Mary during Thursday evening prayer services at St. Joseph Church in Emmitsburg from 1993 until the archdiocesan ban. In an April 2 letter to Vincentian Father William O'Brien, pastor of St. Joseph, Cardinal Keeler reported the Feb. 15 ruling of Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, that Baltimore's archbishop is in a position to conclude the matter with a decree that the alleged apparitions are clearly not miraculous ("constat de non supernaturalitate"). Cardinal Ratzinger said his opinion on the decree was made after careful consideration of the report of a three-member theological Commission of Inquiry appointed by Cardinal Keeler. The commission concluded there was nothing supernatural going on and that there were, in fact, "negative elements" contained in some of the apocalyptic prophecies that Talone-Sullivan made public.


So the current pope, Benedict XVI, ruled her 'messages' were not supernatural and he condemned them while he was Cardinal (Ratzinger)



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
You post information on a discussion forum and share the link the source for that info.

People can choose to look at the link or not.

I forgot to share the link yesterday and today I post it. Fine and dandy.



You can still only post a small portion of the prophecy. I guarantee you this one will also be removed unless you cut the size down to fit within the guidelines of copyright laws.

Then cite the source, and tell us why this is important. If people then choose to go to the link to read the full prophecy they can. But you can't post the whole thing here.
It's not anything against religion, politics or anything other than ATS's rules concerning copyright laws.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by colbe
 


It isn't just the fact that you posted and didn't cite your source.

See here for more info

You need to not only cite your sources, but post 10% or less of the article. PLUS...you need to add your own thoughts to the thread. Posting a link or repeating what someone else has already said is fine when it sticks to the above rules, but you need to add your own thoughts to your post as well.

I wrote two sentences of personal commentary yesterday, a question about the "two suns" , that is called discussion and

I shared the prophecy without the link.

It was a short prophecy not long at all. It is an important prophecy. All the many threads about Planet X and Nibru are left alone.

Read what I wrote above, it was the same....concerning Emmitsburg, Maryland.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


Check your OP again. Super-Mod GAOTU789 edited it for you to show you how it should look. If you have additional questions about the policies, just message him.or her...
They will be happy to explain it to you.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by colbe
 


Check your OP again. Super-Mod GAOTU789 edited it for you to show you how it should look. If you have additional questions about the policies, just message him.or her...
They will be happy to explain it to you.


webpirate,

I looked at the change. I share a lot of messages from Heaven (prophecy) so does this mean I can comment and then share the link butnever post the prophecy itself on ATS?


God bless you,



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


You are more than welcomed to share a portion of the prophecy. It isn't just ATS's rules. It's part of international copyright laws. And ATS abides by those laws.

Feel free to post a portion, tell us in your own words about it. And link a source. If people are interested they will go read the rest of it. I promise you this is nothing personal against you or religion. You just can't post the entirety of someone else's work.

Give us a snippet...summarize it yourself. Tell us why we should go read the rest of it. You can't make peopl go, but if you explain well enough why you think it's important for people to read..people will go read the rest of it.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by colbe
 


You are more than welcomed to share a portion of the prophecy. It isn't just ATS's rules. It's part of international copyright laws. And ATS abides by those laws.

Feel free to post a portion, tell us in your own words about it. And link a source. If people are interested they will go read the rest of it. I promise you this is nothing personal against you or religion. You just can't post the entirety of someone else's work.

Give us a snippet...summarize it yourself. Tell us why we should go read the rest of it. You can't make peopl go, but if you explain well enough why you think it's important for people to read..people will go read the rest of it.


webpirate,

Thanks, I understand now. The same applies to any article posted not
just prophetic messages. No complete article. I shall do it from now on when I post.

colbe



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


Glad you got in in the above post....

I was starting to get more than aggravated that you were making this out to be anti-religion/prophesy, instead of what it really was -- not following the guidelines.

Either way, in my honest opinion, internet "prophesies" are hokum anyway.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


I still don't understand why you want to post a known con-artist's fake prophecies....


Des



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by colbe
 


Glad you got in in the above post....

I was starting to get more than aggravated that you were making this out to be anti-religion/prophesy, instead of what it really was -- not following the guidelines.

Either way, in my honest opinion, internet "prophesies" are hokum anyway.


I've posted other messages from Heaven in full. Never a complaint.
ATS has a lot of disbelievers, it was the content, the reason for the
objection in first place. MO. You can post an opinion.




top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join