It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Navy: Iran prepares suicide bomb boats in Gulf

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
So are we going to see a false flag ship sinking there soon? A 'rigged' 'suicide' boat perhaps, maybe with a small nuke, now that we have that meme in the public eye? Two birds with one stone?

Iran obviously won't try to start a war and have their country destroyed, my guess Israeli/black op terrorists (and their backers) like the ones that alledgedly killed the Iranians, might start something to kick it off. (or The Empires OWN mercenaries)

The vultures are circling and salivating, lot's of Big money to be made here destroying and rebuilding, drive up that oil price too for Big Oil and Wall Street too, besides the Israeli side of the U.S. government is likely getting impatient.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Gee, I wonder why. The world 'greatest' superpower is sanctioning and basically blockading their country and you wonder why they want to make a few bang boats?

You truly do live in fairyland mate.

This is simply an argument about which came first – the chicken or the egg.

You think the chicken came first (sanctions).

The reality is the EGG came first - There would be no sanctions (Chicken) if Iran wouldn’t have violated the NPT it SIGNED and AGREED to follow (EGG).

Rather than blindly supporting Ahmadinejad, why don’t you look at his unwavering pursuit of nuclear weapons at the peril of his own people? There would be no tension and no sanctions if Iran would only follow the rules it agreed to play by.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Same argument. NPT has to be followed to the letter before countries can judge other nations. The US isn't above the NPT, no country is. When the US follows it then they have the "right" to judge other nations. Please source where anyone says they are building nukes.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I agree with the OP

Attempting to blow up any allied naval ship in the striates of Hormuz in a speedboat is utterly suicidal, the US intel is correct

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende

Originally posted by theBigToe

So your definition of freedom is living without security at the airport? lol? Do you really think X ray body scans are scary? Why are you so people so paranoid? Of what?

And the right to bear arms, our 2nd amendment, is the best amendment we have next to the first. It guarantees that the United States of America is a country that can never be annexed by a foreign nation, because nobody would dare invade and occupy a country where at any given second a population of 309,000,000+ citizens turn into an armed militia.

We have no need for high security at our airports. We haven't pissed off the world.

I don't see why anyone would want to invade the USA , from what I can gather most (not me) just want it destroyed. I'm sure all those guns will come in real handy against a nuke or a dirty bomb huh ?

We're not so different after all - nobody would want to invade you lot, because you're armed to the teeth, nobody wants to invade us, because we haven't stomped our way around the world in the last 100 years making enemy after enemy.

What I'm getting at is, you Need guns. We don't.

edit on 13/2/2012 by Dachende because: (no reason given)

OH....PLEASE! The only reason that Australia isn't a Chinese province is because of the United States. This is the kind of posts that show me you have no idea what the thinking is out there for some countries and how you take for granted your relative safety and declare that Aussie Land is safe because we never piss anyone off! How ignorant a statement could this possibly be?
If you did a bit of research...you would find that your entire Country as well as New Zealand is PROTECTED BY THE UNITED STATES. You have barely any Military Power what so ever and wihout the U.S. Military protection...well...Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by Dachende

So your definition of freedom is living without security at the airport? lol? Do you really think X ray body scans are scary? Why are you so people so paranoid? Of what?

And the right to bear arms, our 2nd amendment, is the best amendment we have next to the first. It guarantees that the United States of America is a country that can never be annexed by a foreign nation, because nobody would dare invade and occupy a country where at any given second a population of 309,000,000+ citizens turn into an armed militia.

We have no need for high security at our airports. We haven't pissed off the world.

I don't see why anyone would want to invade the USA , from what I can gather most (not me) just want it destroyed. I'm sure all those guns will come in real handy against a nuke or a dirty bomb huh ?

We're not so different after all - nobody would want to invade you lot, because you're armed to the teeth, nobody wants to invade us, because we haven't stomped our way around the world in the last 100 years making enemy after enemy.

What I'm getting at is, you Need guns. We don't.

edit on 13/2/2012 by Dachende because: (no reason given)

OH....PLEASE! The only reason that Australia isn't a Chinese province is because of the United States. This is the kind of posts that show me you have no idea what the thinking is out there for some countries and how you take for granted your relative safety and declare that Aussie Land is safe because we never piss anyone off! How ignorant a statement could this possibly be?
If you did a bit of research...you would find that your entire Country as well as New Zealand is PROTECTED BY THE UNITED STATES. You have barely any Military Power what so ever and wihout the U.S. Military protection...well...Split Infinity

Beating the same drum .....are You splitininity?
gravitor

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

If you think a country whose military is governed by religion isn't going to carry out kamikaze attacks at times of war then youre being delusional.

Countries governed by religion? You mean like a bunch of dolts is the US who parrot what their religious leaders rant about so we have to protect little defenseless Israel. Little ole "defenseless" Israel??? Send our boys to defend people that plant their minions in forums to sway public opinion (many forums I've seen) that can only accomplish being despised? You mean those douche people?

Israel can defend themselves just fine. Hell, we've given them plenty of money and equipment to do just that.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

If you prefer I can add a little High Hat! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Back to the OT...

Boghammer speedboats make poor offensive naval weapons against a large target, esp one with airborne assets.

During Operation Preying Mantis, A6s dropped Rockeye cluster bombs on the Iranian speedboats, game over.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join