It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Navy: Iran prepares suicide bomb boats in Gulf

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Originally posted by theBigToe
Originally posted by RockLobster
reply to post by theBigToe

If you think a country whose military is governed by religion isnt going to carry out kamikaze attacks at times of war then youre being delusional.

"One Nation...Under God"...does that phrase ring a bell?

Iran is a threat to the world.

U.S. is the only country to use Atomic weaponry on a nation.

The U.S. has preemptively attacked 4 nations in the past 10 years, Israel has been involved in 3 wars and 2 LITERAL massacres.

Who has Iran attacked?

secular countries like Israel and the U.S., just like Islam mandates.

Israel is "Secular" in name only. We're talking about a nation developed and built for the IDENTITY, HERITAGE, AND RELIGION of a certain class of humans....JEWS.

Secondly, how you want to preemptively strike a nation based on what you think it might do, grab a parachute and a rifle and head down to the recruiting center.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The only ones that did this are the US and the UK by invading oher countries with their axis of evil
Iran is no threat but USA and the UK yes of course.

Take a look at the last war conflicts in the world and tell me in how many Us and UK were involved in the name of peace and freedom, and compare to the ones in which Iran invade other countries in the last 50 years.

That`s the crude reality, the imperialism of the USA ant the UK devastated more countries than any other muslim government in the world, and then you talk about religion?

Sorry but you are very far away from reality, or 2) you are an AGENT

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

ok then nuke the us or uk, they are much more harmful for the rest of the world than the iranians

scnd linNNe

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

ok then nuke the us or uk, they are much more harmful for the rest of the world than the iranians

scnd linNNe

The U.S. aint trying to bring the muslim Mahdi who returns by massive amounts of bloodshed caused by hundreds of millions of people sacrificed to a blood thirsty moongod and they are not above using nukes to do it if thats what it takes.

Whose dangerous now? Right, Iran is. You can't buy that kind of crazy.
edit on 12-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
Originally posted by RockLobster

If you think a country whose military is governed by religion isnt going to carry out kamikaze attacks at times of war then youre being delusional.

"One Nation...Under God"...does that phrase ring a bell?

Iran is a threat to the world.

U.S. is the only country to use Atomic weaponry on a nation.

The U.S. has preemptively attacked 4 nations in the past 10 years, Israel has been involved in 3 wars and 2 LITERAL massacres.

Who has Iran attacked?

secular countries like Israel and the U.S., just like Islam mandates.

Israel is "Secular" in name only. We're talking about a nation developed and built for the IDENTITY, HERITAGE, AND RELIGION of a certain class of humans....JEWS.

Secondly, how you want to preemptively strike a nation based on what you think it might do, grab a parachute and a rifle and head down to the recruiting center.

Do you stop to ever consider and/or research the position against your argument ever? I feel like a broken record. These questions are so cliche.

First of all, it doesnt matter what you want to call them because the United States and Israel are secular governments, and "In God We Trust" wasnt added to money until 1957.

And when you have a decision to make that will send less then 200,000 Japanese (and 50%-75% of those casualties were military), or millions and millions of both Japanese and Allied casualties guaranteed lost invading and occupying the mainland of the Empire of Japan, you would make the decision to kill less then 200,000. Especially when the war was already won and would be absolutely unnecessary to lose those lives. The Imperial Japanese were the worst enemies to Humanity this world has ever seen. Firstly, lets forget for a minute that they taught their children in school that they were racially superior to all others and that it was their inherit right to dominate the Pacific and take the resources for themselves. Secondly, Japanese war crimes were the most appalling in Human history. If you want to condone forcing people to take injections of Bubonic Plague, Glands, and Syphilis, and then dissecting them alive without any use of an anesthetic (for fear it would tamper with the results), and perform the most inhumane medical experiments on people they dragged off the streets like injecting their veins with air to record the onset of embolism and the list goes on; if you want to defend this behavior then that is your right, but dont condemn the U.S. for using those two bombs when they were absolutely Humane in contrast to the war crimes being committed all over the world at the time and the lives those two bombs save in being used.

All people like you do is look in black and white. Start looking outside the box.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The U.S. aint trying to bring the muslim Mahdi who returns by massive amounts of bloodshed caused by hundreds of millions of people sacrificed to a blood thirsty moongod and they are not above using nukes to do it if thats what it takes.

Whose dangerous now? Right, Iran is. You can't buy that kind of crazy.
edit on 12-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

WHAT THE F?????????

edit on 13-2-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Iran is no threat but USA and the UK yes of course.

Take a look at the last war conflicts in the world and tell me in how many Us and UK were involved in the name of peace and freedom,

That`s the crude reality...

It's "funny" because i do not consider the US or UK a threat, and mind you, the Us is no threat to ANY country who does no "evil", doesn't support terrorism, attacks and invades other countries etc.

Which smoothly leads over to your second absurd statement, because you can go back in history and do your homework WHO started wars and why and when the US usually intervened.

We can start at WWII maybe where the US "invaded" Germany...oh wait..they didn't...in fact it was Hitler STARTING the war, the US intervening and ultimately ending the war.

Oh..let's look at Iraq War I where the US invad...OH WAIT! It was Saddam Hussein invading Kuwait and starting the war, the US again *intervening* and (IMO) rightfully.

Who attacked NYC on 9/11, who threatened with Anthrax and Jihad? Even the "invasion" of Afghanistan had a good reason since the goal was/is the destruction of Al Quaida - the ones who STARTED the aggressions.

And for Iran, WHO THE FRACK responded to a threat of SANCTIONS with "military maneuvers"? Who was the first one engaging military action and ever since, continues so and is now manning "suicide boats" as we speak?

Hint: It's not the US nor UK

It's funny because Iran was given a reasonable chance of de-escalation (complying to the sanctions)..but obviously didn't give a FRACK , it's their choice to choose military confrontation, NOT OURS.

In your twisted reality it seems the case that every random camel "cleric"-leader in whatever middle-eastern country has the freedom to do what thy want (including genocide, invading other countries, terrorism etc..)..and as soon as the West RE-ACTS (which often happens way too late anyway) *YOU* blame the West and call them "invaders" and aggressors.

Your "reality" is totally screwed up!

edit on 13-2-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROLLNROYCE

Oh, so you have the edvidence to prove this?

I really could care less. Its not hard to believe people who think the creator of the universe told somebody to gut their kid to show their love of him is suicidal, especially when theyll happily fly planes into skyscrapers or strap bombs around their chest and walk into a security line at the airport. Cheap, easily produced speedboats that would be a waste of money otherwise. I always laughed at the speedboats, and now it seems they make sense because they have explosives strapped to them.

I would trust the U.S. gov who is toe to toe with the Iranians gov every day is well informed on what kind of military theyre up against.

1. You're a racist lol. Denying it and getting al riled up doesn't matter dude. You're racist.
2. Its "I COULDN'T are less"... think about what you're typing. "I could care less" implies you care more than you should.
3. Ooooh look the news said the bad guys are gonna get us with their suicide boats... surely the news wouldn't deceive us(you) in an effort to get the general public to support another bogus attack of a country that is severely annoying at worst. (kinda like they did with Iraq and the whole made up 'they have WMDs and are responsible for 9/11' thing.

People are way too eager to be sheep. F*** Iran and the other made up boogeymen, the sheep are the ones that scare me, they're the real danger.

Edit: Its nauseating how people equate ANY country that won't "obey" America with evil... I wish all of those types would disappear off the earth forever.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Oh, they are manning these alleged suicide boats now? Geez, this went from speculation as to how the little boats could be used to downright claims that suicide boats are being manned and are in operation.

What baseless speculation will come next? How soon people forget the cost of acting on unsubstantiated what ifs, it's amazing.

Watts, PaxVeritas, you guys are fighting the good fight here and I support it. Soon this thread will be no man's land, though. It gets scarier by the page, and I leave now with the image of civilians beating war drums haunting my imagination.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Watts

How do you conclude that im a racist when I disapprove of an ideology? Your slanderous insults are ignorant. My dentist is a Muslim thats from Kabul, Afghanistan. I dont think she has a bomb strapped to her chest. I have friends I play Counter-Strike with every day that are from Tehran. I dont think of them any less because theyre Persian. On the contrary, I think its very interesting knowing people from other cultures, especially ones that are primarily disconnected from our part of the world.

I am not a racist. You are just taking things way out of context and I understand that its too complicated for you to understand. Were all the same species. Race is irrelevant. Were not all one religion though, and were certainly not all one culture. Please remember that and buy yourself a dictionary.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by flexy123

Oh, they are manning these alleged suicide boats now? Geez, this went from speculation as to how the little boats could be used to downright claims that suicide boats are being manned and are in operation.

What baseless speculation will come next? How soon people forget the cost of acting on unsubstantiated what ifs, it's amazing.

Watts, PaxVeritas, you guys are fighting the good fight here and I support it. Soon this thread will be no man's land, though. It gets scarier by the page, and I leave now with the image of civilians beating war drums haunting my imagination.

So anybody that disapproves of fascist totalitarian governments that intimidate their citizens with the fear of execution and treason to the state and who follow the teachings of a genocidal apparition that mandates they take over the world is automatically deemed a racist and a war monger? Okay. I just wanted to be clear on that.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
"The softest things in the world overcome the hardest.
Non-being penetrates even where there is no space.
Through this I know the value of non-action.
Teaching without words and the value of non-action
are understood by few in the world."

Lao Tzu

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Iranian Suicide Boats!....LOL! They couldn't get within a thousand miles of a U.S. Carrier group without them first being blown out of the water. OH...and how many USN Subs do you think we have hanging around the Strait?

the Subs alone could destroy every Iranian Sub and Surface ship before they ever knew what hit them.
Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Do you still think the Iranians arent suicidal?

Iran has built up its naval forces in the Gulf and prepared boats that could be used in suicide attacks, but the U.S. Navy can prevent it from blocking the Strait of Hormuz, the commander of U.S. naval forces in the region said on Sunday. Iran has made a series of threats in recent weeks to disrupt shipping in the Gulf or strike U.S. forces in retaliation if its oil trade is shut down by sanctions, or if its disputed nuclear program comes under attack. "They have increased the number of submarines ... they increased the number of fast attack craft," Vice Admiral Mark Fox told reporters. "Some of the small boats have been outfitted with a large warhead that could be used as a suicide explosive device. The Iranians have a large mine inventory."

www.reuters.com...

Gee, I wonder why. The world 'greatest' superpower is sanctioning and basically blockading their country and you wonder why they want to make a few bang boats?

You truly do live in fairyland mate.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

but dont condemn the U.S. for using those two bombs when they were absolutely Humane in contrast to the war crimes being committed all over the world at the time and the lives those two bombs save in being used.

Do you seriously think that tens of thousands of Japanese people being slowly roasted alive through radiation poisoning is 'humane'? Yes, they performed atrocities but you are excusing the use of another atrocity to stop theirs! How bloody ridiculous.

Is it pretty there in Fairyland mate?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I don't think Iran is a threat to US, but possibly to Isreal. But I think most wars are just ugly business deals and usually about money (the most profitable business on this planet). We have way too much proof of previous false flags to not be suspicious of our country when military action is concerned. And it's sort of ironic that most of the Axis of Evil (Iran is one) are countries that didn't adopt a debt based banking system.

just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

So your definition of freedom is living without security at the airport? lol? Do you really think X ray body scans are scary? Why are you so people so paranoid? Of what?

And the right to bear arms, our 2nd amendment, is the best amendment we have next to the first. It guarantees that the United States of America is a country that can never be annexed by a foreign nation, because nobody would dare invade and occupy a country where at any given second a population of 309,000,000+ citizens turn into an armed militia.

We have no need for high security at our airports. We haven't pissed off the world.

I don't see why anyone would want to invade the USA , from what I can gather most (not me) just want it destroyed. I'm sure all those guns will come in real handy against a nuke or a dirty bomb huh ?

We're not so different after all - nobody would want to invade you lot, because you're armed to the teeth, nobody wants to invade us, because we haven't stomped our way around the world in the last 100 years making enemy after enemy.

What I'm getting at is, you Need guns. We don't.

edit on 13/2/2012 by Dachende because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
God damn....

You know sometimes i think... nearly the end of my shift and i havnt read anything which oculd have been summed up as moronic but here it goes...

Yes there is a fine chance Iran could use suicide bombers... if the west was not christian and thus suicide was frowned upon we would almost certainley use that tactic too...

do you think iranians are suicidal.. i imagine the depressed ones are, ones abused as children etc. i doubt its got anything to do with geographic losation though and probably chemical unbalance or past events that have drove them there...

Yes certain areas of Islam are more extreme and will convince other to be suicidal, however, you could just jump off the boat like before it hits?? and thus not needing to die, they have these cracking devices now, life jackets, you can even wear them under a jumper...

now.. Iran is a threat to the world... based on what? the fact they want nuclear weapons?? you mean like the US, UK France etc.? you mean like them right...

no you mean they want nuclear weapons and arnt white dont you? and thus must be a threat? i mean its not by any chance if you have nuclear weapons you can be on a level playing field with other nuclear powers because you are then at a stale mate and the genuine threat of invasion is certainley going to be much less??

Lets look at things objectivley, Nato/UN/US have essentially thrown there weight around the middle east because they can... who the hell would dare stop them, and its not like ANY of the coutnries they have invaded have any real form of military, how can you prevent your oil rich country being next on the hit list? well you can have weapons that will cause mass killings like they do...

i really cannot stand for this tripe any more... like i get it, people are scared of Iran... can someone please give me a comprehensive list of reasons to be scared of Iran that isnt, they want nuclear bombs and they are muslim??

take your time

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I don't think so. Iran is not like Aghanistan or any of those countries. They are different in their religious teachings, and area more modern society. This sounds more like an excuse for the US to close the straight themselves since Iran has threatened to. I think they may have even called them suicide boats as it would be suicidal to attempt attacks with (though it could be that they intend to get close and explode), but Iran has more technology they are more likely to us RC than suicide bombings IMO.

It is much less common in Iran than other places. You wont see nearly as many examples because they are very different people than the rest of the middle east. Most suicide bombers I think are from extremist groups and not regular civilians from countries like Iran and Iraq.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Star for your post.
Anyone with any critical thinking skills knows the real reason for them trumping up Iran as a danger is because they (like Libya and other countries before them) are not help captive by the international banking industry. They have power in the fact they can trade their oil in something other than the dollar and this threatens the US' status as a super power.

Right now the US is in damage control mode. They are trying to get these oil countries and strategic placement in the middle east in a long term campaign that gives them strategic advantage if anything comes about with Russia and China.

or for the more simple minded, because they are going to hold the world hostage with one single nuclear bomb, that they don't even have the means to create and probably could have purchased years ago.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join