It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Navy: Iran prepares suicide bomb boats in Gulf

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by posthuman
OP is racist

That's ridiculous, he never said one word about black people.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by seabag

Oh... dont we love to boast. Well...

Tell all that show off and military prowess to the guys who died in the USS Cole in 2000...

You have a memory leak or something?
edit on 12-2-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

Being in the Strait of Hormuz is just a LITTLE BIT different than being in port around civilians.

Try that BS in open waters and see what happens.

Yes... well... Iran has supercavitation torpedoes so I dont think it has the need for suicidal bomb-boats. Unless... you send like 20 suicidal bomb-boats to confuse the radar, and send 2 or 3 of those torpedoes underneath them.

But go ahead, underestimate your enemy all you want. The reason you're not there already prolly says something about their defense capabilities. Same with NK... why didnt the US intervene already like they do so quickly on "little defenseless countries"? This is not little Iraq or Afghanistan. The american people cant deal with massive casualties, even in Iraq the numbers had to be dumb down and poured out drop by drop so there wasnt massive vietnam-like uprising against the stupid war.

Now Iran will not be a walk in the park or like I said, it would have been done already.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Jumping from a cliff with 5 grenades strapped to yourself is hardly "teaching children how to be a suicidal bomber"... Seriously.

I suppose you’re an adult who watches cartoons??

Of course this is directed towards children to demonstrate the merits of dying for your cause. SICK!

I know you think that way, because every show in america has to have a label saying "Do not try this at home", since american kids are stupid and could throw themselves out of the window in the 53rd floor after watching Superman or cause someone to become paraplegic after watching wrestling. But not every children are that dumb...

You have such low regard for Americans. Could this be the reason for your bias?

edit on 12-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is is well worth a read

An Offer You Can't Refuse - Israel's Latest Veiled Thermo-Nuclear Threat Against a War-Weary West

Our armed forces are not the thirteenth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third...We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force...We have the capability to take the world down with us, and I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under."
- - Martin Van Creveld, a professor of military history at Israel's Hebrew University........

www.sott.net...

Israel are very capable ( and motivated by interpretation of scripture) of instigating this confrontation using false flags either with subs or more likely just build a "suicide boat" aim it at an ally ship and blame it on Iran..eezypeezy

dailycaller.com...

Naivety is the sin of fools

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Some of the small boats have been outfitted with a large warhead that could be used as a suicide explosive device.

Probably only to be used as a last resort. That does not mean that all Iranians are "suicidal". No more than the Japanese Kamikaze attacks meant all Japanese were suicidal. It is a last resort tactic that is quite successful.

Edit: Notice the word "could" and "some". That should be enough for most people to show that all Iranians are not suicidal.

Do you still think the Iranians arent suicidal?

edit on 12-2-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yes... well... Iran has supercavitation torpedoes so I dont think it has the need for suicidal bomb-boats. Unless... you send like 20 suicidal bomb-boats to confuse the radar, and send 2 or 3 of those torpedoes underneath them.

YEAH! That’s what I hear. Do you have any proff of these torpedoes? Please explain the video I posted if the OP is so far-fetched.

But go ahead, underestimate your enemy all you want. The reason you're not there already prolly says something about their defense capabilities. Same with NK... why didnt the US intervene already like they do so quickly on "little defenseless countries"? This is not little Iraq or Afghanistan. The american people cant deal with massive casualties, even in Iraq the numbers had to be dumb down and poured out drop by drop so there wasnt massive vietnam-like uprising against the stupid war. Now Iran will not be a walk in the park or like I said, it would have been done already.

No war is a walk in the park and I never said that. But no Navy in the WORLD can match US Naval superiority…this is common knowledge.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It doesnt demonstrate the merits of dying for a cause. Wow... who am I talking to here? It actually teaches the concept of revenge and that all that blood must be accounted for by the new generations. Its not dying for a cause... its respecting those who die and that its up to the new generation to take revenge for their loss.

No, I love americans... I also love how stupid and dumb down most of them are, which culture is now junk food and crappy tv shows, everything "from the comfort of your living room"... even the exercise - have you watched the stupid commercials about fitness, damn you dont even need to leave your couch!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
FIRST: FREEDOM IS TOTALLY FREE

Second: Maybe this is where the false flag will come from? We have a variety to pick from right now. First they told us Hezbollah and the cartels will try and attack us here. Then it was that Iran has missiles that can reach the US. And now they're suicidal and going kamikaze.

All this stuff yet they can't do the simple task of keeping their scientists safe and protected.
It seems like they're just combining every aspect of an evil scary terrorist and morphing them into SuperMegaTerroristitron. Next, it will be that Iranians have covered our skies in toxic chemicals.

"Look, they've been doing them for years! They call them JihadTrails! Up there! In your skies! Look!"

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Take a look in your own back yard before you go blaming Iran. Most of the things you just mentioned are being done right now by our countries. The only difference is for political purposes and greed.. hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Oops didnt know Scott.net was banned..This is where this snippet came from

An Offer You Can't Refuse - Israel's Latest Veiled Thermo-Nuclear Threat Against a War-Weary West

Our armed forces are not the thirteenth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third...We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force...We have the capability to take the world down with us, and I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under."
- - Martin Van Creveld, a professor of military history at Israel's Hebrew University......

Israel are very capable ( and motivated by interpretation of scripture) of instigating this confrontation using false flags either with subs or more likely just build a "suicide boat" aim it at an ally ship and blame it on Iran..eezypeezy

dailycaller.com...

Naivety is the sin of fools

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

Second: Maybe this is where the false flag will come from? We have a variety to pick from right now. First they told us Hezbollah and the cartels will try and attack us here. Then it was that Iran has missiles that can reach the US. And now they're suicidal and going kamikaze.

All this stuff yet they can't do the simple task of keeping their scientists safe and protected.
It seems like they're just combining every aspect of an evil scary terrorist and morphing them into SuperMegaTerroristitron. Next, it will be that Iranians have covered our skies in toxic chemicals.

"Look, they've been doing them for years! They call them JihadTrails! Up there! In your skies! Look!"

Freedom is not FREE. On what planet do you live, sir? Ask the people of Iran how free they are; ask the Brits how they fought for freedom against the Nazis. Ask the South Koreans who fought the north. etc. etc.

Freedom is fought for and/or defended with force/show of force. Please provide an example of a free country that didn’t fight another to gain freedom from oppression.

I’ll wait…

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Theres so many ways to fight the navy... and I havent contemplated any using my own navy. So think about it.

If you send a ship to fight me... what gives you the idea I'm going to send my ship to fight yours? Specially when your ship is clearly stronger than mine?

I didnt say any navy was a match to the US navy, I just said theres more than one way to skin a cat. And the more unfair, the better. If my job is to put your lights out, I'm going to use every means at my disposal and prolly it wont be fair.

All is fair in love and war.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Badass video.
Iran makes me giggle like a school girl

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by RockLobster
reply to post by theBigToe

Propaganda , who ever supports this c0ck measuring contest needs to find some respect , Iran has done nothing wrong , if anything ... America needs to be sanctioned by NATO.

If you think a country whose military is governed by religion isnt going to carry out kamikaze attacks at times of war then youre being delusional.

Iran is a threat to the world. It might not be capable of invading other countries right now, but after ten, twenty years, it will try imposing a universal religion by justifying acts of aggression towards secular countries like Israel and the U.S., just like Islam mandates.

" If you think a country whose military is governed by religion... " and America is not guilty of religious extremism ? christianity is the core of American society ..... "god bless america "..."in god we trust"..."one nation under god" ....what about that pathetic crucifix at ground zero ? there was no melting steel but that thing melted together ? lol....... you do realise that your country is fighting muslims because they dont beleive in your god right ?

And the second part of your post just stinks of hypocricy ................. Iran is not a threat , lets get that straight , they want nuclear weapons .......... so what ..... theyre surrounded by nuclear countries , Israel being the closest "unhinged" extremists , and this tripe -> " but after ten, twenty years, it will try imposing a universal religion by justifying acts of aggression towards secular countries like Israel and the U.S., just like Islam mandates " ........... like i said , you do realise that your country is fighting muslims because they dont beleive in your god right ? America is imposing a universal religion , they want a global currency , a global government , WAKE THE FCUK UP.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by conspiracy88

Freedom is not FREE. On what planet do you live, sir? Ask the people of Iran how free they are; ask the Brits how they fought for freedom against the Nazis. Ask the South Koreans who fought the north. etc. etc.

Freedom is fought for and/or defended with force/show of force. Please provide an example of a free country that didn’t fight another to gain freedom from oppression.

I’ll wait…

Ha! And tell me how free the Brits are? How free South Koreans are? They're even more involved in debt slavery economics than Iran is. You sir, are the of the sick and twisted ideology that I really can't help but despise in this world. Let the rest of us live in peace. I don't want to fight and never did and I certainly wouldn't force anyone to fight me for their freedom. I choose not to play your game, not under all these false pretenses. There's nothing I know and nothing you know, we're both being lied to from both sides so I choose not to participate. If this was truly a battle of good vs evil, then I might join up, not on your side though, the good one. But this really isn't that epic battle. There's no winning in fighting.
edit on 12-2-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It doesnt demonstrate the merits of dying for a cause. Wow... who am I talking to here? It actually teaches the concept of revenge and that all that blood must be accounted for by the new generations. Its not dying for a cause... its respecting those who die and that its up to the new generation to take revenge for their loss.

Really?

Any nation that teaches children to suicide bomb is SICK. Any nation that teaches children to hate Jews (or any other people) is SICK. Why you and others keep defending the psychopaths in Iran is beyond me.

If you think it doesn’t happen then do some homework, bud.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Wow
I knew about what they taught in the Qur'an but I didn't have any idea about shows like that for little kids. It's seriously messed up but I couldn't help but laugh

by the way, I'll message you back once I hit the 20 post mark.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Ha! And tell me how free the Brits are? How free South Koreans are? They're even more involved in debt slavery economics than Iran is.

I didn’t think you’d attempt to answer my question. Is there a country more free than those two?

You just speak in platitudes because you haven’t thought through your ideas. I know it is hard to defend the indefensible.

You sir, are the of the sick and twisted ideology that I really can't help but despise in this world. Let the rest of us live in peace.

What is my ideology??

I don't want to fight and never did and I certainly wouldn't force anyone to fight me for their freedom. I choose not to play your game, not under all these false pretenses.

Shocking!!!!

There's nothing I know and nothing you know, we're both being lied to from both sides so I choose not to participate. If this was truly a battle of good vs evil, then I might join up, not on your side though, the good one. But this really isn't that epic battle. There's no winning in fighting.

What a wise man!! Please post some threads and share your great knowledge. All I hear are platitudes and anti-US rhetoric.

Pffffft…..

edit on 12-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Not that it makes much of a difference, but, those are Israeli/Palestinian videos shown in Iran. We show the movie Tears of the Sun, that doesn't mean we want that to happen here does it? I agree that anyone making these videos should be imprisoned though, and no one should show them, according to my views and beliefs.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The country of Nauru. Other countries fought over it but they never did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join