It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans will Outlaw Obama in a Second Term before The President Makes Guns Illegal.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
No, it's not a news source. It's a blog with an opinion and I will offer mine as well. The real news is that we all know what's on the table of late:

en.wikipedia.org...
"The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the Bill of Rights."

On to the topic:

First of all, I absolutely LOVE this statement from lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com...

This puppet in the white house is living in a Marxist wet dream. He is not in his right mind. He lives a life of illusion. He is what some people call criminally insane. Do he think he can outlaw the second Amendment and take the guns away from Americans? Does he think people will go along with him and turn in their guns? Well, I think when he tries to go after the people's guns on a large scale. There will be so much blow back This will be his Waterloo because the right to keep and bear arms is the third rail of politics now.

And can more truth be told here?

The truth is Americans have wised up to gun control. They know what happens to people who turn in their guns. The people know what the outcome is when the government has the guns and the people are defenseless. They see what happened during the Red Terror in Soviet Russia, the purgings in NAZI Germany, the killing fields in Cambodia and the mass murders in China. Government is the main cause of death more then wars, natural causes, disease and car accidents. Police states emerge when the goverment has all the force and the people are left without any self defense.

This statement sums it all up for me:

People will wake up to the fact that Obama coming after the guns is not about us being kept safe. it is about the Tyrants being kept safe from the people.

Now for my prediction:

I believe many people are waking up to the reality that TPTB DO NOT want guns in the hands of us ordinary folk. They actually try to sell the public on "It's all for your safety and that of your children".

Can you imagine America in its present state with no citizens allowed to possess firearms? Only those power mad police we see getting crazier every day and a military presence coming to the streets? This is a scenario that makes me shudder. It truly does remind me of what it must have been like in Germany among other places.

So I guess the real issue here is what would happen the morning that America wakes up to hear radio and TV reports of Obama signing this into law during a 2am closed door session. That is how the man operates. What will people do? How will they react?

Many are going to follow their masters and willingly give up their guns. All for the greater good of course. But I believe a much higher percentage will say HELL NO! And then what? There will most likely be a deadline to willingly turn them over and that deadline will pass with millions of guns still out there.

A lot of these guns will be registered with the names and addresses of the owners. So the Govt. and police will know where to go on the hunt. And the door knocking will begin. So what then? Fight or flight?

I believe there will be many incidences of people firing at those that are on their door step...On their property...Demanding that they come out peacefully and lay down their arms. People are going to be killed for not bowing down and the gestapo forces will take hits as well.

This one law is the one that will put Americans on the streets against the encroaching Police State and the Military will be used to put the protestors down. And since it's going to be over the gun law, guns will be in the hands of both sides.

And now comes an explosion of prisoners needing to be detained with no room in the currently over populated prison system. Now we will see just exactly where those FEMA camps are all located and just how quickly they can be up and operational.

Of course, this is all just my prediction but I believe I'm pretty close.

What do others see?

Peace

edit on 12-2-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i'm quite thankful everyday that there are still people inside our government that are quietly fighting the good fight for us all. all we can do is hope it never escalates to that level, but on the other hand it really has no choice but to do just that.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
i'm quite thankful everyday that there are still people inside our government that are quietly fighting the good fight for us all. all we can do is hope it never escalates to that level, but on the other hand it really has no choice but to do just that.

"Quietly Fighting" ...the time has passed for that I believe. It can no longer be done "Quietly" but must be shouted from the rooftops.

And yes, something has to break before it can be fixed. Let's hope the break is only a slight fracture and not a complete shattering.

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Many militias or people understanding the oppression have already buried guns all across America for when stuff gets out of control.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

"Quietly Fighting" ...the time has passed for that I believe. It can no longer be done "Quietly" but must be shouted from the rooftops.

And yes, something has to break before it can be fixed. Let's hope the break is only a slight fracture and not a complete shattering.

Peace

well the quietly fighting part comes from high level pentagon and DC officials who have to watch their P's & Q'S as to stay in position to do the most good.

yeah i'm with ya on the slight fracture part!!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What good are guns in a fight against the WMDs that our gov't have to use on us? I can't see the gov't being afraid of common folk owning guns.

Where does this recent uproar over Obama wanting to kill the 2nd Amendment come from? Excuse my ignorance, but I really don't know, can someone explain it to me like I'm an 8 year old.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Where does this recent uproar over Obama wanting to kill the 2nd Amendment come from? Excuse my ignorance, but I really don't know, can someone explain it to me like I'm an 8 year old.

Maybe you shouldn't be asking that question if you want it explained to you as if you were an 8 year old. If you can't read for yourself then it is pointless to try and explain it to you in a rudimentary fashion...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

All I've read are accusations. I haven't seen or heard one word from Obama about killing the 2 Amendment. I think this is just a bunch of GOP hype.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
What good are guns in a fight against the WMDs that our gov't have to use on us? I can't see the gov't being afraid of common folk owning guns.

What do you mean by recent uproar? I'm not clear on this.

I don't see it as an uproar but more of an awakening. It's always been on the table and Obama has proven to the World that if he wants to destroy the constitution, he will. One point at a time.

It's no secret that many in power want guns out of the hands of the public. Why? Because they're scared.

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Do you really expect Obama to out himself and just come out and tell everyone what he is doing? He has been doing these things behind the scenes... Hilary Clinton is in on one of them v ia the UN small arms treaty they want passed..

It isn't a partisan issue, so forget libs and conservatives this and that.. If I were you (which thankfully I'm not), I would start seeking information from other than "Obama approved sources"

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That Obama is so sneaky. He has let people buy more guns than ever just so they feel safe. Then late at night the NWO will sneak in and replace the real guns with guns made of chocolate. That way Obama can still pretend he has no interest in gun control and when FEMA comes they will do it in summer so all the guns melt. Does anyone ever get tired of all these Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr. Obama or whatever President comes next is going to take our guns aways and then nothing happens. Honestly if you think about it maybe they want us to have guns after all most Americans end up shooting themselves anyway.
edit on 12-2-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Heh, I think Obama would just adore a chocolate revolver, but he is so busy that you would have to run up to him and hand it to him....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I was looking for a quote that I understood that Ron Reagan had made about americans giving up their arms for food. Im not sure where to find it, as every search I have tried has come up empty. He basicly said that, americans wouldnt have to worry about government taking their guns, as they would freely give them up for food.

Still, I found other interesting quotes. How funny it is that so many politicians ride the reagan wagon but none of them stand by his own words!

"The more power we give the Government, the more corrupt it will become. And if we give it the power to confiscate our arms, we also give up the ultimate means to combat that corrupt power." Ronald Reagan

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
Ronald Reagan

I call upon the scientific community in our country, those who gave us nuclear weapons, to turn their great talents now to the cause of mankind and world peace: to give us the means of rendering these nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete.
Ronald Reagan

I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves.
Ronald Reagan

I favor the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and it must be enforced at gunpoint if necessary.
Ronald Reagan

My fellow Americans I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes. (Comment while testing a microphone before a broadcast 11 Aug 84)
Ronald Reagan

People don't start wars, governments do. Ronald Reagan

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

I remember RR saying something along those lines as well.

Here's my favorite tho:

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
Ronald Reagan

Man knew what he was saying.

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If and when Mr. Obama and his henchmen come for the guns, there will be Civil War.

The first couple of days, there will be those that give up or give in, and those that make a stand and die on their doorstep.. some will hole up and be beseiged by FBI...ATF... and SWAT Teams... and probably some Army units.

After neighbors and community members hear the stories and catch the real news of what is happening... and it won't take long... Have you ever been in a rural church community and someone dies or gets in an accident, everybody knows quick enough... then the sporadic and unorganized resistance begins.

That's when the "crazies" like you and me tell everybody..."See, I told you so." and then the hunting camo and surplus fatigues come out... folks pull back into the woods and hunting cabins and hollers and figure out the next step.

I am sure I am not alone when I say there are more guns than people where I live. At the farm supply store I manage, we have sold over a few hundred gun safes of various sizes since Thanksgiving. Most of my customers have purchased a particularly popular model that holds 24 long guns... They always say they need one that will hold all of their guns. Some even buy 2 safes. At my store, between all of our team members, we probably have over a hundred guns ourselves.

My point is that even with the initial loss, arrests, confiscations... there would be millions of guns and handy gunowners across this country. Anybody think that still hunting deer and wild boar is as easy as lock n load and shooting Bambi, has never been hunting. Likewise, these skills could be transfered to being a sniper.

Now there are those that would poo poo the idea that a bunch of armed civilians and militia wouldn't stand a chance against the US military... How has the US military done against Iraqi and Afghan militants and guerillas? Now how would they do against a few million, on their own soil, fighting a military that is charged with shooting their own countrymen. How would the resistance grow and solidify if UN "peace keepers" were brought in to do the job?

No, this whole thing would get ugly very quickly.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Yup, we are thinking the same thing.

Many will go willingly but many more will not...or...Many will fight but many more will not.

Hard to say which scenario will win out and I guess we will only see it when it happens.

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
fear mongering is having a big week

I guess the NRA is not impressed with mitt either

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Tell ya people what

The Government fears you with a gun and i fear Government with them when a person looks at history who has killed more people?

The Government?

The law abiding citizen?

Dumb questions but give the current state of the union and gun control zealots it is the only 2 one need ask.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have heard this repeatedly, but so far i have seen no evidence posted that anyone is coming after anyone's guns. What i do see is a bunch of people who believe that their opinion of what someone is going to do is fact. This country has a militant gun culture, and i do mean militant, that would make it difficult for anyone to "come and take your guns". i don't know what good they will do you or me. You can use them to defend yourself against criminals sure, but against an invading army or your own army, you will lose. The potentially real threats in this world are highly trained professionals ,not a bunch of people who buy army surplus camo and pretend they are soldiers. It's all about exerting power. People want someone to try to take something from them so they can prove to themselves that they are more powerful that the world, that they alone control their own destiny. If you want to try to flex your muscles,fine, but holding a hammer does not make a man a carpenter. As far as "ordinary folk" are concerned, I wouldn't trust most of them with a squirt gun, let alone a firearm.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just a reminder to those who can't manage to find anything on Obama's plans. You know, you're right, in one respect: It's not this administration's style to come out and actually SAY: "We're aiming to kill the Second Amendment." But rather than lamely claiming that you can't find anything, or that it's just right-winger imaginings, or expecting someone else to hand you the proof, please make a note of this VERY widely reported incident.

Lin k: Washington Post (I think about May of last year):

On March 30, the 30th anniversary of the assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan, Jim Brady, who sustained a debilitating head wound in the attack, and his wife, Sarah, came to Capitol Hill to push for a ban on the controversial "large magazines." Brady, for whom the law requiring background checks on handgun purchasers is named, then met with White House press secretary Jay Carney. During the meeting, President Obama dropped in and, according to Sarah Brady, brought up the issue of gun control, "to fill us in that it was very much on his agenda," she said.

"I just want you to know that we are working on it," Brady recalled the president telling them. "We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar."

Also, keep in mind the Small Arms Treaty that Hillary has been working so hard on for so long. You DO realize that international treaties take precedence over internal laws? It's not like the 2nd Amendment has to be actually rescinded or erased to become just a quaint, antiquated concept....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join