It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sign Tearing at Dem Rally Leads to Tears

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
And what this child has learned in this photo, is that people at Democratic rallies are scary and mean!

Good work Dems! Shoot yourself in the foot again!

And I learned it's funny when Republicans cry.

And makes for good avatars.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

And what this child has learned in this photo, is that people at Democratic rallies are scary and mean!

You know what, Rant, that's low and disgusting...even for the likes of you. You are positive proof that the Democrats are aptly named, "The Party of Hate"

Disgusting....

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
You know what, Rant, that's low and disgusting...even for the likes of you. You are positive proof that the Democrats are aptly named, "The Party of Hate"

Disgusting....

You want to see disgusting? Look at his avatar. I think he's pointing it out quite clearly. I'm not saying Dem. or Rep. but how could a person use their child in this manner. Like you said.....disgusting.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Disgusting....

Please don't cry AR. I'm just trying the avatar on. With any luck it'll rightfully be yours Nov 2.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

She's not a Republican until she becomes registered as one (and more than likely she will), at the age of eighteen, but as for now, she's still just a child!

[edit on 17/9/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Disgusting....

Please don't cry AR. I'm just trying the avatar on. With any luck it'll rightfully be yours Nov 2.

So, are you trying to take over for the colonel as the most disgusting moderator, while you pull intrepid along with you? I would think moderators would have some scruples, but it seems you do not.

You give the mods a bad name, just like the colonel did...and look what happened to him....

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

She's not a Republican until she becomes registered as one (and more than likely she will), at the age of eighteen, but as for now, she's still just a child!

[edit on 17/9/04 by Intelearthling]

And being used in a cruel manner. Thanks for making my point.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

And being used in a cruel manner. Thanks for making my point.

Right...and even if that were the case, that makes it alright for the A-holes to assault her, right?

Again, disgusting...and disgusting of you to prop it up....

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It's her daddies fault for taking her to that rally and making HER hold a sign up for his ideology.

She probably doesn't even know who bush is, 20% of your 18yr olds can't find Canada on a map.

She is being used as a pawn by her daddy and the republicans, if you want to talk sick then examine the family.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Right...and even if that were the case, that makes it alright for the A-holes to assault her, right?

The point is that he knew damn well what would happen and he did it anyway. BTW, since when is it not permissable for a mod to have an oppinion. I'm not even American, just plain disgusted by this "fathers" lack of concern for his daughter.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So, are you trying to take over for the colonel as the most disgusting moderator, while you pull intrepid along with you? I would think moderators would have some scruples, but it seems you do not.

You give the mods a bad name, just like the colonel did...and look what happened to him....

This tangent is pretty much worn out on your part AR. As much as you'd like to believe you got Colonel banned, you didn't. And as many times as you've made charged statements since then about what's wrong with this or that mod in your self appointed role as Mod Cop, you aren't.

Though I do appreciate you somewhat changing the usual tongue clucking a bit this time from your standard As a mod....blah, blah, blah that your tantrums typically begin with, I' don't appreciate you dragging Intrepid into your mission to eradicate the board of Moderators you disagree with as posters.

Your critiquing of me is tolerable (to me anyway), but you won't find much love here expanding the war in your head any further. I'm happy to ignore you, others won't be. My sincere advice in your best interest is to drop it. But it's up to you.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The point is that he knew damn well what would happen and he did it anyway. BTW, since when is it not permissable for a mod to have an oppinion. I'm not even American, just plain disgusted by this "fathers" lack of concern for his daughter.

No, the point is that the jack -A's had NO RIGHT WHAT SO EVER to TOUCH that child, regardless of her age, why she was there, or who brought her. You know that if it were your child you would be furious, period. As usual, you, Rant, Nerdling and the like sit here and play word games and displace blame onto the innocent, trying to REMOVE all blame from those who are fully culpable because they share the same warped ideology as you do. THAT is disgusting....

And I never said a mod couldn�t have an opinion...quite the opposite. But when a mod uses such appalling graphics and words to applaud such a despicable act, that is going too far. I expect mods to be held to a higher standard. Period.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

No, the point is that the jack -A's had NO RIGHT WHAT SO EVER to TOUCH that child, regardless of her age, why she was there, or who brought her. You know that if it were your child you would be furious, period. As usual, you, Rant, Nerdling and the like sit here and play word games and displace blame onto the innocent, trying to REMOVE all blame from those who are fully culpable because they share the same warped ideology as you do. THAT is disgusting....

So I'm guessing that you would approve of him taking her to a strip club on the way home then?

Same thing, she shouldn't have been there. Then SET UP for a photo op.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

This tangent is pretty much worn out on your part AR. As much as you'd like to believe you got Colonel banned, you didn't. And as many times as you've made charged statements since then about what's wrong with this or that mod in your self appointed role as Mod Cop, you aren't.

Though I do appreciate you somewhat changing the usual tongue clucking a bit this time from your standard As a mod....blah, blah, blah that your tantrums typically begin with, I' don't appreciate you dragging Intrepid into your mission to eradicate the board of Moderators you disagree with as posters.

Your critiquing of me is tolerable (to me anyway), but you won't find much love here expanding the war in your head any further. I'm happy to ignore you, others won't be. My sincere advice in your best interest is to drop it. But it's up to you.

Nice diatribe...smells like something nasty though....

I have never had a problem with a moderator OTHER than the colonel, have never made complaints about one other than him, and have NEVER claimed that, "I got him banned", so in that, you are lying. I do not, and have never thought of myself in the quaint little terms you attempt to attribute to me, but you seem to be a tad worried about something like that. Nice try at defamation...doesn't stick. As a matter of fact, I only remember one other occasion where I have said anything to YOU on similar matters.

My opinion is that moderators should be above reproach. How else can they perform the function? They lose credibility if they are warning others of the same things they are themselves guilty of. You, in my opinion, lose credibility every time you post trash like this. Therefore, you garner no respect as a moderator.

My advice to you is to make the attempt to show more respect for your fellow mods that do a good job, as your actions only tend to dissipate respect for them as well.

And thinly veiled threats do not bother me one bit.....

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

So I'm guessing that you would approve of him taking her to a strip club on the way home then?

Same thing, she shouldn't have been there. Then SET UP for a photo op.

This one is so stupid, I changed my reply...isn't worth the time...

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think we are even now.

Little Republican girl at Kerry rally gets her sign torn balanced by mother who lost a child in Iraq gets arrested for demanding to know why her son died due to GWB lies at a Laura Bush rally.

Seems like both sides are taking this a bit far.

Also the father who took her to a rally he opposed. What a complete idiot. He should NEVER have done that. If he wanted to expose his children to politics why would he have taken them to a Bush rally? He was going there with shock value in mind, looks to me like that coward used her as a shield (afraid to face his opponents on his own).

Instead of body armor maybe the republicans can just issue 4 year olds.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I got arrest for having this sign at a bush rally

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm quoting you there in more than one comment to me where you disagree with my post and begin your rebuttal on me (not the subject) with As a moderator... going into exactly the same demands you're making here about higher standards, etc. so don't bother denying it.

It's tired. It's been discussed. It's a matter of record. And you did "celebrate" another Moderator's banning you were arguing with using the same tired lines, and you did just threaten me with "look what happened to him" after bringing him up again for obvious ulterior motives.

Don't give me that "veiled threat" stuff when yours is transparent. Not to mention laughable.

But I'm not about to get sucked into your little Mod stalking ploys today, so I leave you again with the advice you chose to ignore once already today to drop it.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I'm quoting you there in more than one comment to me where you disagree with my post and begin your rebuttal on me (not the subject) with As a moderator... going into exactly the same demands you're making here about higher standards, etc. so don't bother denying it.

It's tired. It's been discussed. It's a matter of record. And you did "celebrate" another Moderator's banning you were arguing with using the same tired lines, and you did just threaten me with "look what happened to him" after bringing him up again for obvious ulterior motives.

Don't give me that "veiled threat" stuff when yours is transparent. Not to mention laughable.

But I'm not about to get sucked into your little Mod stalking ploys today, so I leave you again with the advice you chose to ignore once already today to drop it.

I see...I'm supposed to drop it. You defame me with no proof what so ever, threaten me, and I'm supposed to drop it because your a moderator....get over yourself...you're not that important....Mod stalking? Get real...not worth the effort...you seem to be the only one saying it's so, but's that's just because I disagree with many of your positions, and rightly so, as in this case. Celebrate? Not even close...again, try to tell the truth once in a while.

go for it...warn me...get it out of your system so you can fell important and try to save face...bring out your bully stick...I for one am done with you...you aren't worth the time....

[edit on 17-9-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Oh AR stop your pedantic whining already.

You want to be a martyr? It could be arranged.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join