It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your move?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I was watching "its always sunny in philadelphia" and theres an episode called the D.E.N.N.I.S system and its a way to get to know a girl and sleep with them it stands for

D-Determine Value
E-Engage physically
N- Nurture dependence
N- Neglect emotions
I-inspire hope
S-seperate entirely

So i ask you guys
What are the best ways to get into a girls "Adventurous" side?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I keep it short and simple. I just ask if they want to trade the "O". Its not very effective percentage wise, but we always know the intention going in (no pun intended).

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Pony up your credit card and call a date hotline....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeldHostage14
So i ask you guys
What are the best ways to get into a girls "Adventurous" side?

#1- do I want to spend the energy? Twice divorced and I'm not going there again unless she is special. (Yes ladies, I had my faults too)

#2- Easy. Be yourself. I know it's been said a million times before but if you aren't "you", what is she attracted to and will she like the REAL you later? See #1.

"Lines" are like dancing. They mean a lot(invitation) but they are just that, invitations. The lady will either like you or not. If she does those invitations are accepted. If not, you've saved your pride. My money is on being who you are though.

ETA: I'm not Dr. Phil but I have the same hairline.

edit on 12-2-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You can always try the 4 F club technique

Band: The Mentors
Song: Four F Club
Album: You Axed For It!

Drums: El Duce
Guitar: Sickie Wifebeater
Bass: Dr. Heathen Scum

Find her, feel her, f@#k her, forget her

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Treat her mean keep her keen!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
from what i learned over the span of 3 or 4 girls is you just have to show that you be there for them, that you appreciate them and that they mean a lot to you. that is more for an actual relationship however if your refering to get to know a girls adventurous side at a club or something then you gotta play the game, depending on the setting, situation and type of girl maybe introduce yourself by asking a question (if you have a wingman maybe ask her if your friend is dressed to casually or w/e to start a convo with a random girl) maybe comment on something about the girl, say something like she has great hair but her outfit is loud and says she's fearless, maybe just ask if u can get to know her because your attracted to her personalities aura

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
smile and say "hi"

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
My way?

I don't have one.

My method if pushed is just simply "it happens when it happens".

I don't believe in picking someone up for cheap sex on a one night stand. As much as I'd love to and with a variety of women, truthfully I'd rather get adventurous with a woman I'm dating without rushing into sex.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Neuro linguistic programing... like the Mentalist.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I would suggest growing up. Then you would not need any of this.

Truth be told "N- Nurture dependence N- Neglect emotions" sounds like psychopathic manipulation. The fact you would consider such "techniques" negatively impacts all other men who are far more genuine than you are.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sounds more like the Barney method (from How I Met Your Mother)...

Of course, this all depends on your motive, and what type of gal you're looking to get with.

That method will likely work if all you want is shallow one-night stand types.

If you're looking to instead bring out the adventurous side of your current mate, then you have to know their buttons. What makes them loosen up? If you're secure enough to do so, go into a sex shop with her, and you'll see what she's into (you may be surprised, I was, hehe), if she's not embarrassed enough to be honest.

Everyone has something that puts them in the mood, so you'll need to know that trigger as well, and it can differ greatly. For many, some of the usuals work, mood lighting, soft music, etc., etc.

new topics

top topics

join