It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New & Current Lies From Libyas NTC & Western News Networks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Source

Although life for ordinary people has improved dramatically since the months-long Nato-backed war to unseat Col Gaddafi’s regime and the subsequent months of chaos, security and political woes continue in the run-up to historic June elections for the country’s first democratically elected government.

Really life for ordinary people has improved??? why doesn't this news site mention how food prices in libya have risen up dramatically since the war ended? or the fact that power is on and off? but every time i see news on about about the ordinary Libyans.

They always end it short with either

Although life for ordinary people has improved dramatically since

and of course hyping the fake elections

political woes continue in the run-up to historic June elections for the country’s first democratically elected government

Again the article fails to mention that women have no role at all they already given 20 seats in a political office if you call that improved dramatically then your a sad person.

Another Lie By The NTC on The Trail?
Source reuters

Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, son and one-time heir apparent of toppled Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, will be moved to a Tripoli prison within two months and then face trial, the chairman of Libya's National Transitional Council (NTC) said on Sunday.

How many times have they said that already? the NTC said the trail for al Islam would be in Jan
but then it isn't and now they claim that the trail can take place within two months?

So ATS what you make of this.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I make that life in Libya is better than it was. That of course does not mean it is what a spolied person in the west would consider a good life. Of course people who have good lives do not tend to rise up. As a test I suggest you fly over to Libya and begin telling the man in the street that they had it better before. I am sure they will let you know how they feel about that.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

so your saying your opinion is now exactly as that media outlet says it should be?

hmmmm maybe you should form your own opinion instead of just buying what the media tells you without proof,

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
I make that life in Libya is better than it was. That of course does not mean it is what a spolied person in the west would consider a good life. Of course people who have good lives do not tend to rise up. As a test I suggest you fly over to Libya and begin telling the man in the street that they had it better before. I am sure they will let you know how they feel about that.

So you believe the media then?

in the west would consider a good life. Of course people who have good lives do not tend to rise up. As a test I suggest you fly over to Libya and begin telling the man in the street that they had it better before. I am sure they will let you know how they feel about that

And what are you? a Pro Rebel NTC fan spokesmen? defending them eh?

As a test I suggest you fly over to Libya and begin telling the man in the street that they had it better before. I am sure they will let you know how they feel about that

Yeah i am sure unless they are going to be forced by a Rebel solider pointing a gun at them or in the air yeah life is so GOOD that Food prices are so yeah and the water is dirty

Heres the real update from Libya this British guy has contests within libya so he knows whats really going on down there.

Source
edit on 12-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join