It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

firemen vs cops in brussels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
russia today report on the confrontation between firemen and police

Several hundred firefighters have broken through police lines and hosed down the Prime Minister’s office in Brussels to protest the government’s tougher retirement plans. Firefighters demand to keep their early retirement age at 58, arguing their arduous job does not allow them to work into their sixties.

source

firemen used hoses to disperse police who were blocking access to a house,
must watch,
REMEMBER THIS,
the police will suffer the same fate as the firemen and will lose retirement and pension too,

xploder

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
not often you see the police being hosed. Im not sure I've ever seen the police hosed actually.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i realise that violence is never the answer,
i like the idea that because of the respect between fire and police that they would
"stand together" for each others rights and pay conditions,

i would like to see better paid firemen and women
i would like to see better paid police men and woman
i would like to see better paid parmedics
i would like to see better paid teachers

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE POLICE MAKE THIS POSSABLE,
prosicute the finacial fraud the makes AUSTERITY nesacery.

we as people will support you if lawful in your actions

xploder

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Is it just me or did this look fake? I thought it was going to be fire trucks braking up police block lines with their hoses. It looked like a shower or cool off, maybe the police wear just hot and wanted to cool off, the media got footage of it and spined it. At least the article gives people the idea. I hope firemen start bringing their trucks to protest to hoes down cops.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

at the very begining of the footage you can see firemen removing small baracades

they used hoses to get close enough to house his house,
i think th ecops were just in the wrong place

the cops should be standing WITH the firemen
IMHO

xploder

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
pretty sure they are bolth equaly protected by their gear and euro cops dont have guns so fire hoses for the win and how exactly do you stop a run away fire truck with riot cops.....and from the video it was the prime minsters house not just some house so i think the firefighters want more money so they were protesting then the cops showed up to stop them and they started doing firefighter things to disperse them or at least make them miserable(probllay pretty cold there)

new topics

top topics

join