Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

MTV Canada, Brainwashing, Secret Societies

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
soo while channel surfing and eating some cake, i happened to stop on MTV Canada. they have this show called MTV live which is filmed in a building called...The Masonic Temple. in Toronto Ontario



now take a look behind the hosts of this show.. notice anything?












doesn't get much more obvious .the hosts are complete zoids too

you should see some of the other programs they show on this station

this show teen mom comes on...lol from what i understand this station is aimed at teens from 12-18.. which is a crucial point in brain development. i couldn't believe these bimbos acting like they go through all these struggles and dramas being a teen mom while having a full camera and sound crew following them around, i know very well that everything on T.V is nonsense.. but its kinda scary that kids are watching this..and believing it, and then.. monkey see monkey do

MTV , the ultimate dumb down station that all the youth of today love..




posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Are you sure it's not a coincidence?

As for teen pregnancy, I thought that I read somewhere that the numbers of teen pregnancies have dropped.MTV has fallen quite a bit and will never be up to chuff ever again. Bringing back Beavis and Butthead wasn't enough and they're not the same.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword
 


a coincidence that they have freemason symbolism right behind them, and that its filmed in a masonic temple, the place even looks like a shrine, torch lit areas and all

MTV is a big station, and targets a lot of youth.

i hope you know what T.v does to your subconscious, your not aware of it, you may be watching it thinking .. this is dumb. but when you get into that alpha brain wave state, your subconscious just absorbs all the information with out you consciously knowing



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder
 


Its only for 'those with the eyes to see' don't go ruining it for the rest, they need to feel special.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder
 


This has been discussed on here before (use the handy search function) , MTV purchased an old Masonic building , nothing more nothing less .



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder
 


Uh huh. Don't demean me.

You may be onto something though. Why would they choose a masonic temple?



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Are you sure it's not a coincidence?

As for teen pregnancy, I thought that I read somewhere that the numbers of teen pregnancies have dropped.MTV has fallen quite a bit and will never be up to chuff ever again. Bringing back Beavis and Butthead wasn't enough and they're not the same.



yeah its a coincidence that out right symbolism is seen in just about every hollywood movie scene, tv show, food labels,Tv networks, Company Icon's ect... your looking at one in the bottom left hand corner of your screen if you own windows or the top left corner of the screen if you use apple.

You should look into. Symbolism is all over, I do not know why its their, but I use it as a warning. If you see it on food then you know the food is going have a ton of crap in it. Just about EVERY main stream company uses these symbols. These company's did not get as big as they are by not giving into the worlds most powerful organization.
www.youtube.com... 0l182l286l0.2l2l0
edit on 12-2-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere
 


MTV purchased a old masonic building..and they could have designed it anyway they wish

but they seem to be keeping with the freemason theme pretty well, for a music/entertainment station. you would think they would redecorate the place to look more hmm idk less cult like

you cant tell me the hosts or the ones creating the show arn't members themselves



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Let's all push pause on the paranoia button.

Masonry is not a cult.

Would you consider the Boy or Girl Scouts a cult?

MTV is a second rate channel, has been ever since they stopped having any actual 'M' on it.

My guess is that they are bending to the will of their audience, who is deeply entrenched in the idea of 'the Illuminati' per their cultural heroes current obsession.

All the top hip hop acts are cashing in on the craze right now. Any Art that has ever been associated with the 'secret societies' is hot hot hot.

This is MTV Marketing at its finest, nothing more than that.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder
 


There is also a sun (illumination) on the pillow between those two clowns as well as the mason's symbol on the wall in the back of the studio. One question though, who is the idiot acting like Tom Cruise on crack behind them?

Cheers - Dave



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whenandwhere
reply to post by kolder
 


This has been discussed on here before (use the handy search function) , MTV purchased an old Masonic building , nothing more nothing less .


Why that's crazy talk. Nothing that mundane could possibly be true!



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by kolder
 


Uh huh. Don't demean me.

You may be onto something though. Why would they choose a masonic temple?


Cheap distressed property in a prime part of downtown Toronto. Plus they get search-incapable conspiracy theorists linking to their site. What's not to love?

Just to clarify for the umpteenth time, MTV Canada is a re-brand of a CTV specialty cable station formerly known as eTalk which did miserably ratings-wise. So the Canadian broadcast response is rather than come up with something compelling, slap an American brand name on something.

This particular topic has been threaded to death. Please educate yourself and use the search function.

Fitz



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Why would they choose a masonic temple?
Because it was for sale? It was a concert hall between being used by Masons and when CTV bought it. Hence the words "The Concert Hall" above the square and compasses.

Here is some history on the building...



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
There has been several threads on this already.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Let's all push pause on the paranoia button.

Masonry is not a cult.

Would you consider the Boy or Girl Scouts a cult?

MTV is a second rate channel, has been ever since they stopped having any actual 'M' on it.

My guess is that they are bending to the will of their audience, who is deeply entrenched in the idea of 'the Illuminati' per their cultural heroes current obsession.

All the top hip hop acts are cashing in on the craze right now. Any Art that has ever been associated with the 'secret societies' is hot hot hot.

This is MTV Marketing at its finest, nothing more than that.


Too bad the Boy Scouts were started by Freemasons . . .

The Boy Scout/Freemason Connection
www.hawthornefortitude200.com...

Above is a link to THE WORKING TOOLS (Masonic Magazine)
Independent Masonic Magazine - bringing the best information to Masons worldwide

It goes on to detail much of the Masonic influence on Freemasonry and how they achieve their desired results.

My guess is you are quite possibly full of farts jimnuggits and either don't have a clue what you are talking about or are mocking the OP in a very clever manner.
edit on 12-2-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
half the people who replied in this thread claim to be masons and have been defending masons and correcting people on their claims for years now.

I still don't trust them but they don't bother me either.

Peace,
-TF



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms
half the people who replied in this thread claim to be masons and have been defending masons and correcting people on their claims for years now.
Yes. And have you ever caught us at a lie, or proven that anything we stated in our defense or corrections was false?



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I found this video on MTV.com and It doesn't try to hide the Freemason and Illuminati connection at all. It even has an actual Freemason in the video as well as the symbol's throughout the video.. www.mtv.com...=1670064



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GMAN923
 

This has been posted on ATS already. Look for the thread on the music video.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason
 
My mistake I didn't see the post.





new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join