It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crying Crayons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Here’s the deal I mind only making $4.05 an hr, I do mind having to work 80 + hrs, but I do it!!! What is breaking me down lately is the fact that I now only am able to see my kids 4day out of a month,because I HAVE TO WORK 12days before I take 2 days off to see my kids then start all over agian , and all this only to survive ,and this is what family court supports , this is family court supporting Ohios child support laws, for helping my family out.
Childs mother isn’t asking for child support the state of ohio is demanding someone pay , the same welfare system I pay into the same welfare system she pays into, but the burden is placed on my shoulders.

Their mission statement is a complete joke, “ever read it”? : Stark County Family Court promotes a safe and healthy community by protecting and supporting children and families.

Want to point out how they are supporting my family? Is it by making the states welfare books balance better by having my name down as a being responsible for funds being used!

Went from having them everyday with me to everyweekend to now 4days a month, forcing a dad to sacrafice time with his children to keep the community( resources) looking good, mission statement rewired: “stark county family court promotes a safe and healthy community by protecting its resources”

“daddy can we buy new crayons , these ones are all broken and tiny” maybe next pay hun.

~rant over~

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Need a sippy cup with that whine?

...sorry, had to. Um, get a new job? Best suggestion I have for you.

There's a really good philosophy that comes to mind here: "If you don't like your life, change it."

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

funny , picked that user name one day simply because there happen to be a sippy cup sitting by my computer .

I cant say I can disagree with anything you said though, but thanks for stopping by.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is why I don't have kids until i'm sure i'm set in a stable career and able to afford them without a problem. Sorry your getting reamed by the State, as often happens to men, but you did kinda make your own bed here.

Wish you luck though.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'll send you a PM and you can give me your address and I'll get you're children a bunch of crayons that are brand new and send it to you. And you can give them as a gift from you. Let me know.

Wow, is that pay minimum wage where you live? That is nuts.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Maybe he's a server or bartender, they often are paid less than minimum wage because their "expected" tips are factored into their pay.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I feel ya bro..

minimum wage in Ohio is 7.70 an hour..

you might want to tell your employer that..

it is against the law to pay you less than that..

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You should be Proud of yourself for actually paying for the raising of the Children, you helped to bring into this world.

Would you rather be a dead beat dad?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You are fortunate that you don't live in New York.
The wage would be higher so they could take more and the courts may not even let you near your kids without a supervisor. This has happened to a couple of my friends. The laws are draconian and the judges are unsympathetic. Here and probably where you are, The womans word is the truth even if the claim is a lie and the burden to prove it wrong is on you. Oh ,and anything you say in your defense is automatically a lie.

Best of luck to you. And congrats for trying to be a good father. Too bad others are in your way.
edit on 2/12/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I do make $8.00hr, but at the end of the day 4.05 is what I really make to survive on. The childs mother once refused to sign some papers sent to her house from welfare, and then my kids and her lost all benefits , so she had to play the game and I agreed that she needed to sign them.

Which then the state had her sig and was able to come after me for support, and what I was told was because they receive the medical card. I never had a problem and always did help my children and their mother out, one of the reasons she never took me for child support, and Im a great dad who has been there for my kids even before they were born. She knows who I am ,the state dont give a rats @**.

I realize some of you might look at my rant as being a cry baby, and looking for sympathy , but far from it.

It just happen that this weekend I had my kids and when they left, I felt empty,and angry , as I realize I am losing time with them, and this is not how I ever seen things.
So I know I have to make a change, just don’t know which way to move as of yet.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I been out of work 3yrs now...I'm 50 and there wont be another housing boom for 30 yrs. I am closer to a retirement pension that the reality of getting a job.
yeah, go find another shoulder to cry on....

Ok, its tough for a lot of people right now...hang in there, it could get worse but will get better. I hope

I think we forget to support (uplift) each other in these trying times

*** Williston N.D. didn't work for me, I don't recommend it.
edit on 12-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
there's only so much time left.

it will get better. soon.

the quicker you believe it, the quicker it comes.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

Take heart - many people are in your situation. The cabal/illuminati/whatever planned it this way and they do not care about your plight.

Dig deep inside yourself - I can see you that you actually care about the Children you bought into the world - by the fact you actually want to see them.

Have faith and see whether you can get a job that pays a bit better - hang on to the one you have and open your mind to opportunity. What skills do you have? Who do you know? Ask yourself lots of questions and then work out a path you can travel - even if you don't succeed - you tried to better yourself and your situation.

You are not alone but the fact you care about your Children - will see you through.

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

join