It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Tis true, different translations can be found on wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org... The one discussed on here is fake, I was very disappointed when I found out.

I can imagine your disappointment. Be glad instead. Think of the waste of time if you hadn't found out.
Besides, those few lines of the genuine Emerald tablet are true gems. "As above so below" encapsulates everything you, or anyone, really needs to know.

reply to post by TheCrawlingEye

The original Emerald Tablet (if it ever existed in the shape described) has been lost for many centuries. The text was relayed to us by way of 11th century translations.

If you are talking about the "Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean" - the text discussed in this thread - it is a 20th century creation, so I doubt any "tablets" ever existed. The author would have had to wait a few more decades for the first tablets to become available.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I've became so obsessed with this figure i mean, from thoth the alchemy master to hermes trimegisto, and some say even Abraham is one of his encarnations. reading "his work" is so dam difficult,

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
That link has virus attacks loaded to it. I pressed link then went to atlantean link and 2 virus attempts happened, Nortons blocked them.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I just read the first couple of books and I have to say this strikes me as being as authentic and relevant as the Ra material. That is not at all. They could almost have been written by the very same pseudointellectual in the same stilted style we see time after time in purported ancient "documents" of this type.

I'm still awaiting the authentic. This interval is like the quest for ET, interminable and frustrating, interrupted by ersatz claims and evidence, and no closer to the truth.

I think I wait in vain.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

I can't open the links, my anti-virus says it is riddled with malware/viruses. Does anyone else have
any links to the translated tablets?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Yes The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, what a fascinating topic. You said it all, Thoth brought language, hieroglyphics and ancient knowledge from an ancient world....and the Christians tried their best to hide the truth of our past....Mmm what God to follow, well maybe the ancient One

Thoth also travelled in his Sky craft to Mexico and a similar system as Egypt was created all through parts of Mexico.....and then the Spanish exterminated and destroyed what was...and that was TRUTH and then the Christians ruled and people still remain in darkness or confused.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here is the first mathematical implementation of the hermetic principle "as above, so below."
smphillips.8m.com...
(You would be advised to study page 1 first).
What it means on a cosmic level is that the six cosmic superphysical planes are to the cosmic physical plane what the six superphysical planes of the cosmic physical plane are to the physical plane (space-time/universe).

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of concern about proof of the Emerald Tablets. This site has some history on the emerald Tablet. various versions. www.levity.com... I believe there might even be a pic. Also some info Hidden Human History Hypothesis (Theory) (notice it says"Theory")youtu.be... or for consideration purposes only. For those Zach Sitchin lovers, I found some info that was in some documents near the end of WW2 that was related from Tibetan Monks about Nibiru and the next pass as well as when it first came and what happened. You might want to pause each readable document, it is near the end of the video. Here is the link, youtu.be... enjoy! Imagine that, Tibetan Monks had the info all the time and it was secret info given to the germans long before Zach S. If he were only alive to send this to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join