It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Theory Using Cold Fusion as evidence of the possiblity.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by Starchild23

It is silver in color isn't it? What is it made of Mr. Super genius?

dude, you're sad. if i could i'd ban you for making this thread

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It is silver in color isn't it? What is it made of Mr. Super genius?

My dog is brown, just like copper, therefore I shall create a theory stating all brown dogs are made of living copper and make millions.

A prime example of your intelligence, good sir.
edit on CSundaypm383859f59America/Chicago12 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazz87

Exactly! However he was obviously crazy and not a credible source.....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Actually a prime example of your ignorance =). Read my post on Orion's belt I would love to see you debunk that.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Yeah I know this is sensitive and needs to be censored huh.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hey intersting theory, I watched your other video and I think I get most of what you're saying.

Couple of questions:

If we are inside the Earth how come we cant see the other side?

What about the other stars and planets?

What about lava...and stuff?

Wouldn't it be a more plausable idea that our solar system is the result of cold fusion? Like take your idea and expand of it sort of thing...?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Jazz87

Exactly! However he was obviously crazy and not a credible source.....

There are two suns inside of Earth, chasing each other around and creating a sort of force field that enables Earth to keep its shape...

I think the moon is made entirely of palladium.

Hmmm, sounds like someone else I read about recently...

edit on CSundaypm020202f02America/Chicago12 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I might start a thread about a carebear invasion, if all I need is a video of myself explaining it.

I will back you up....

I saw one of those damn care bears in my house yesterday.

On topic.....
Since I know nothing about cold fusion, the OP expects me to believe that the earth is hollow and has two suns flinging around in there? .????.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

See, I haven't seen anything showing me he was "obviously" crazy. I would love to see it though, nothing wrong with seeing both sides.. If you have a link to where you came to that conclusion, you should put it up : ]

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by biggmoneyme

Yeah I know this is sensitive and needs to be censored huh.

Sensitive?
not really. More like bogus.

There's so much more I could say...

edit on CSundaypm373703f03America/Chicago12 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Actually a prime example of your ignorance =). Read my post on Orion's belt I would love to see you debunk that.

It would just be another waste of my time. I'm still waiting for you to stop playing around and explain your theory.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HallamFoe

There is a vast amount of space in between us and the other side. I think we can almost see it. Its why the stars are so important to track. You can track changes in the earth because you are only looking at the earth from a distance.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The moon is silver, so it is obviously palladium.

There are posters looking to stick the scientific method into this?

It has been a while since I have laughed so hard at a thread on ATS.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

@ OP.....are a wannabe actor?

Or, a student conducting a psycho-social experiment?

Come on....fess up......

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I read nothing more than the OP, and the next couple of posts.
I feel it is safe to assume that most of the replies are pointless bickering.
That being said....

There is no theory provided in this ↓ OP. There is a link, which I am not going to click, simply because you have said absolutely nothing about it. You have not even tried to give me a reason to click it.

www.youtube.com...

Before the skeptics chew me up I will say this. Do you have a complete understanding of cold fusion? No one does. Therefore until you do there is no amount of evidence you can provide that can adequately debunk anything I am saying. These are ideas that defy modern science.

Also the personal attacks on my appearance are beyond childish. There was a violinist who sold out a theater one night. The next day he went and played in a subway dressed as a regular person and no one even stopped to listen. Looks can be very deceiving.

The assumptions about my lack of understanding and/or education are based solely off appearance is appalling. That being said I am not some random person with a # education. I have worked for various Government agencies in both public and private sector. I respect my oath to keep what I found out while working there secret. The topics discussed have nothing to do with anything I was personally working on while associated with the Government. I also attended the standard big name college.

Conclusion: I cannot accept a theory that has not been provided.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Alright in effort to satisfy you I will begin to work on a complete theory. Putting my basic ideas out there and answering the responses especially from you has provided me with a great deal of insight. I will work on creating a more detailed complete explanation. Using a combination of pseudo science and modern science. This will take a great deal of time.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by HallamFoe

There is a vast amount of space in between us and the other side. I think we can almost see it. Its why the stars are so important to track. You can track changes in the earth because you are only looking at the earth from a distance.

So we're not on earth, so much as IN the earth? And you have surmised this from stargazing?

Brilliant deduction.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I do not want acceptance. I only ask to explore it as a possibility. I cannot fully develop my ideas if I am unwilling to accept it. You however have no reason to accept it and I have given you none. I only ask that you explore it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I have no ambitions of fame or glory. For all I care if one of you put my ideas into motion and changed the world I would be glad to let you take all the credit.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I said I think it could be made of palladium please stop putting words into my mouth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join