It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop allegedly pulled gun on pregnant woman over too many grocery items in checkout

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I wonder what is going through a cops head when he does an injustice? Does he even know he's doing it? Does he really think he is in the right when he turns a young lady into a vegetable or pulling guns out in a grocery store?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
A gun was definitely not necessary in this situation. I will say they definitely needed to be called out. Not only was she holding up everyone, her husband was still shopping for more! Speedy checkouts are there for a reason. Some of you keep saying that maybe they were in a hurry, but what about the other people? Someone might have a sick child at home, and they just came for some medicine, and now they are stuck behind this couple who feel like the rules don't apply to them. What...she's pregnant so she can do whatever she wants?! I don't think so. If I worked there, I'd tell her to grab her sh*t and move it to a regular line. But a gun...not necessary.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Even if they were breaking walmarts "policy", they were not breaking any laws.
People need to learn the law.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShedAlertI think I'm more angry at them clearly ignoring the check out rules, but I think that's due to their weight, but that's more of a personal judgement.

I think youd be smart enough not to pull a gun on a pregnant woman. With all the # going on, your mad about checkout lines? Really?

Suffice to say, im almost certain this cop will be put on paid leave and back on the force within a month. Watch out ladies, better make sure you dont have to many bags, or else

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It's obvious that cops expect, and get, special treatment. The simple solution here is for ALL STORES to designate one of the self check-out aisles: "For Cops Only, Anyone Else Using This Checkout Will Be Shot."

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

So one guy goes crazy, and suddenly cops are getting out of control???????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join