It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitney Houston-Prescriptions Found- Possible Drowning-Photo Of Whitney On The Gurney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.tmz.com...
According to TMZ Whitney Houston may have drowned in the bathtub. Prescription drugs were found on the scene.
IMHO if illegal drugs had been there, there's always the chance one of her entourage may have removed them before any authorities arrived. In other words pulling a Conrad Murray.
edit on 2/12/2012 by MissSmartypants because: fix

edit on 2/12/2012 by MissSmartypants because: more info

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well this isn't a huge surprise but if she ingested illegal drugs won't it show up in the autopsy?

Somehow in this case, although there will be discussion about how she died, I think that foul play is not a likely cause.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Illegal drugs or prescription drugs...abusing any type of drug is dangerous, especially when someone has a history of addictions in the past.

Today or tomorrow they will release the type of drugs that were found, will probably be a xanax type or an opioid, and her tox report will be positive for those, and more than likely some other drugs as well, along with alcohol.

Just because no illegal drugs were found at the scene, doesnt mean she didnt use before she went back to the hotel room. Drusg and alcohol are never a good mix.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by freethinker123
Well this isn't a huge surprise but if she ingested illegal drugs won't it show up in the autopsy?

Somehow in this case, although there will be discussion about how she died, I think that foul play is not a likely cause.

Of course illegal drugs will show up in the autopsy if present....but if you know the police will be on they're way many people's first instinct would be to get rid of the drugs first...perhaps without thinking it through in a moment of panic

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm surprised this isn't all over the MSM to distract from the crap being shoveled out of DC. It's been the norm since Bush got into office.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Personally I can envision a scenario where someone in the room eventually says..."hasn't she been in there a lot longer than usual?" Someone knocks on the bathroom door...getting no response.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Today or tomorrow they will release the type of drugs that were found, will probably be a xanax type or an opioid,
reply to post by youdidntseeme

It is so easy to accidently take one Xanax too many without meaning to. When will doctor's realize you can't trust any kind of addict with an opiod or similar prescription. I'm not judging....I'm just saying.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
I'm surprised this isn't all over the MSM to distract from the crap being shoveled out of DC. It's been the norm since Bush got into office.

Distract and obfuscate is the order of the day for the MSM. Like spending more time reporting on Stephen Colbert's "Presidential Campaign" than on Ron Paul's.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Here is another link to the story - With some interesting facts
www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Here is another link to the story - With some interesting facts
www.infowars.com...

Here's a few lines from the story....

Police discovered "various pill bottles" in Houston's room, TMZ reported, adding that family members said Houston had been taking the prescription drug Xanax, which is often used to treat anxiety.

When combined with alcohol, Xanax can cause drowsiness. Houston was reportedly found in her bathtub -- TMZ says her head was underwater -- and could not be revived by paramedics after being removed from the tub.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Crack Kills.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Crack Kills.

I agree. But crack would not have made her fall asleep in the bathtub....it might have given her a heart attack or a stroke though while in the bathtub. We will see.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

All drugs, illegal and legal will be detected in the toxicology screen.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by MissSmartypants

All drugs, illegal and legal will be detected in the toxicology screen.

As I alluded to earlier in this thread.

new topics

top topics

join