It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

America's 1st Foreign National POUS-Must GO!

page: 3
3
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko
 

Hey ...You really believe the crap you posted



Well I've got some oceanside property up in Denver that I need to unload...What zone are ya'll in!

Try to keep up to date with the forensic proven information.

Proven 'Forgery's' not excepted!




posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
YUUUP...I know..The damn 'T'..POTUS...Made a mistake and didn't change it in the 4hrs. ATS allowed.
Why not YPOTUS...'Y' for Your.




Well,anyway!
Let's see what YOUR 'beloved' snopes has to say about YOUR "Liar-In-Chief!"
Obama's agenda: Overwhelm this system!


edit on 13-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357
YUUUP...I know..The damn 'T'..POTUS...Made a mistake and didn't change it in the 4hrs. ATS allowed.
Why not YPOTUS...'Y' for Your.




Well,anyway!
Let's see what YOUR 'beloved' snopes has to say about YOUR "Liar-In-Chief!"
Obama's agenda: Overwhelm this system!


edit on 13-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: (no reason given)


The snopes article is confirming that Wayne Root wrote an opinion piece about Obama.




Claim: Wayne Allyn Root wrote in an opinion piece that President Obama is "purposely overwhelming the U.S. economy."


It is not confirming what his article was about.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector
 


You wouldn't have even made this note if it had been pro-Obama!

How about this validation by snopes when they were reporting the 'truth' in 2008!Snopes Reports Obama Was Born In Kenya.

Lefties just can't get their sh't together



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357
reply to post by Connector
 


You wouldn't have even made this note if it had been pro-Obama!

How about this validation by snopes when they were reporting the 'truth' in 2008!Snopes Reports Obama Was Born In Kenya.

Lefties just can't get their sh't together




I am neither pro or anti Obama ( although I must admit I'm leaning more on the anti side recently). I am however pro fact and reading comprehension. I find it very odd that you used snopes as a legitimate source for your argument and one post later try and de-legitamize it (snopes) with a link to an un-abashed birther site. Also, if you actually would have done alittle more research, you would have noticed that the screenshot provided by the birther site to support their claim, is of snope's Message Board, it is not their validation page. Please provide a screenshot of their validation page with this claim.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector
 


Boy...are you blowing smoke! Not Pro-Obama--my a's.


You want it posted---find it--can't 'baby-sit' you on every post.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357
reply to post by Connector
 


Boy...are you blowing smoke! Not Pro-Obama--my a's.


You want it posted---find it--can't 'baby-sit' you on every post.


So in other words, you don't have it. Also for future reference, the way it works is, you make a claim and support it with evidence, not you make a claim and expect others to support it for you. Not sure what the baby sit comment is about.. This is the first time I've ever interacted with you on ATS. And yes, I am not pro Obama...I am pro fact which you seem to be having problems with.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector
 

Stop complaining and nit-picking.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357
reply to post by Connector
 

Stop complaining and nit-picking.





You're right, accurate facts have no place in a birther thread. What was I thinking



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357
reply to post by Connector
 


You wouldn't have even made this note if it had been pro-Obama!

How about this validation by snopes when they were reporting the 'truth' in 2008!Snopes Reports Obama Was Born In Kenya.

Lefties just can't get their sh't together


Are you lying or just wrong?


Dr. Ron Polland found an article from the online self proclaimed "fact checkers" SNOPES.com in an April 21, 2008 article published by SNOPES saying ...


Look at your source. It is not an article published by snopes.

So now the question becomes this. Are you choosing to believe lies or are you choosing to spread lies? The entire birther debate revolves around FAKE evidence and bogus claims like yours. What is it going to take to wake you all up to the fact that lying to make your argument probably means you have no actual argument?



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Connector
 

Homer,
Your a illusionist that sees things to satisfy your own personal ,extreme, obsessions!
You get an 'F'

Your out!


edit on 14-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: DAMFS

edit on 14-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: Your grade



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Still
 

Now I know I'm on the right track...'talk the talk!'

Still..
Your a follower with no documentations to support your claims.


edit on 14-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: Get a life DAMF



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by truthRconsequences357
 


Honestly, I am a little worried about you.

You are posting odd links to support your claims which don't make much sense to start with...Snopes for example, that actually plainly debunks your claim and somehow you think it supports it? Then the next post you post a birther site under the heading of "Snopes"?

Your arguments seem to have a particular disconnect and your thinking seems muddled.

Maybe take a break from ATS? You can still hate the President when you get to a place where you are thinking more clearly.



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357
reply to post by Still
 

Now I know I'm on the right track...'talk the talk!'

Still..
Your a follower with no documentations to support your claims.


edit on 14-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: Get a life DAMF


The documentation was in my post, eagle eye.
Tell me how you missed it since you were the one to supply it to begin with?

You know you posted a blatant lie, right?
It has been proven wrong twice.
Talk all you like. Let us know when you learn to walk.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5
 

You and your Obama 'lapdog' , comrade ,Still, still don't understand that WE Deny 'talk the talk' Ignorance!
Wake up and 'smell your socialist sewer!'



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357
reply to post by Indigo5
 

You and your Obama 'lapdog' , comrade ,Still, still don't understand that WE Deny 'talk the talk' Ignorance!
Wake up and 'smell your socialist sewer!'



My original post stands..


Originally posted by Indigo5


Your arguments seem to have a particular disconnect and your thinking seems muddled.




posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5
 


Like I said---No surprise here ,LOL!



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join