It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's 1st Foreign National POUS-Must GO!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well 'DOCUMENTED' BIN post...Worth passing along---If your interested in the 'TRUTH' about your POUS!
Americas 1st Foreign National POUS!

You think this documented proof is wrong?
Don't just' talk the talk'..Show us your documented proof!
We've been waiting for over three years now...Haven't seen any yet!
Only 'hot air 'off the 'leftwing!'....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Maybe he is a foreign national, or a green zebra. He is in office for less than 12 more months. What can be done in that time as it goes through our legal system? Solution? Vote him out. Make sure every vote is a vote for whichever person is most likely to defeat him. This seems to be one of the less complicated problems in American politics at the moment.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truthRconsequences357

Another good 'TRUE' post from BIN
Obama Unveiled

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You might see this as an immediate problem...The Terrorist Within

But, We would like to get this criminal out of office before We have to build a billion dollar library in his name...And before he has a chance to pardon any of his criminal , Marxist friends.

Catch my drift?

edit on 12-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: WGAS

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What is a "POUS?"
What is "revolked?"
Why did you post this poorly written bunch of OLD lies?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrVulture
Gotta love them Froot Loops!

How many times are you going to throw up that picture and drop a one liner?

You might want to formulate a response before clicking repl-to if you expect to be taken seriously.

With regard to the OP…unfortunately the MSM have buried this and it is a non-issue. Many have tried and many have failed at drawing attention to the POTUS’ ineligibility only to be dismissed as a fruit loop or birther.

Obama should be impeached at the least and incarcerated at best. Very sad!!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Dear truthRconsequences357,

Thank you for reminding me of the immediacy of the problem. I wouldn't mind seeing Biden running for president in 2012 instead of Obama. My problem is method.

Besides voting or impeachment, or a Supreme Court ruling, I don't know of other options that would get him to leave office other than those that will get the Secret Service banging on your door. I suppose you could come up with something astonishingly damaging and publish it, but there's already been a ton of damaging stuff put out about him. and the press covers for him.

But again, thanks for the reminder. Oh, by the way, way back when, we we're issued .38s, if that's what your name refers to.

With respect,
Charles1952
edit on 12-2-2012 by charles1952 because: Delete surplus

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
this is so 2011

we're onto romney now

he's mexican !!!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I didn't know that he attended Columbia College (missouri).
Also wouldn't 1996 be a huge year for him? I would assume that is when he is campaigning for a senate seat. This information, which already has dead links, seems hastily organized and does not really offer any substantial verifiable proofs.
edit on 2012212 by mretgis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Couple of problems with that article.

Firstly, the term is POTUS (President of the United States). If this person wants to present damning evidence, the least they can do is get the terms correct. And "revoked" does not have an "l" in it (revolked). Call me a spelling nazi, but spell check is a pretty standard feature on most word processors. My point here is if someone can't expend the time or effort to check and correct spelling, it shows a tendency toward laziness and their credibility takes a big dump IMO.

Secondly, two of the links are invalid. The only one that works is the one to a YouTube page. There we find a video of a letter from someone claiming to have been born in Kenya, but it can't be proven and no one seems to be able to find this person.

Maybe you're being sarcasatic. I certainly hope so, because this "documented proof" is nonsense.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Still

edit on 12-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: DGAS

The more the opposition protest the more I know I'm on the right tract.
edit on 12-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: DGAS

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yes the 'TRUTH' does hurt.
Haven't seem any documentation that this information is wrong...just 'talk the talk' and' spell the spell.'

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Maybe he is a foreign national, or a green zebra. He is in office for less than 12 more months. What can be done in that time as it goes through our legal system? Solution? Vote him out. Make sure every vote is a vote for whichever person is most likely to defeat him. This seems to be one of the less complicated problems in American politics at the moment.

Well, one can only hope he doesn't get in for another 4 years.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357
Yes the 'TRUTH' does hurt.
Haven't seem any documentation that this information is wrong...just 'talk the talk' and' spell the spell.'

You have seen lots of documentation that it is all bunk, you just declare it to be fake. Maybe you should take this super true proof and give it to the Republicans who would do anything beat Obama. Or maybe they would just laugh at you because your version of the truth requires a healthy dose of delusion.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Prove it's fake...talk the talk!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

this is so 2011 we're onto romney
now he's mexican !!!!!!

TucsonCitizen

No, Mitt Romney is a convenient Mexican.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I really would like to see the article you linked to cleaned up with sources for the information added. I certainly didn't protest the possibility, I protested the complete disregard for reporting practices. Those who stand up on weak soapboxes usually collapse mid-rant.

For an example please let me know when he attended Columbia College and for what reason would he attend such a small school?

edit on 2012212 by mretgis because: Example

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
"America's 1st Foreign National POUS-Must GO!" I certainly can't disagree with that. I do think you misspelled "POUS" though, I don't believe there is supposed to be a U in there.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Instead of blindly believing that crap posted maybe you should do your own research.
Original,vault copy birth certificate--Not released
Certificate of live birth---Released---Counterfeit

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join