It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US back Al-Qaeda to mutually destroy Syria?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Quote maybe a little misleading. But it's the video title so don't bite my head off!

The Arab League is mulling over what further action to take on the crisis in Syria, with reports of escalating violence. Meanwhile, the head of the group's observer mission has resigned - just as a proposal is being considered to again send monitors from the League and the UN to the country. Political analyst Dr Adel Samara says the U.S. and Al-Qaeda have similar goals in Syria.

America backing its enemy in the war on terror ! Glad to see people working together aren't you ? Who doesn't love to see battles put on pause for a "greater good "

Now if only the KKK , mafia , and other intelligence agency's all come together we can make a greater world !

al- qCIAda ?

Sure they may have been the product of the c.i.a when created , but do they still have influence in them ? Are they still a shill group ? Have the militants just accepted that they have their own little anti-west clique, even though it maybe full of moles and shills, to keep that illusion flowing.

Lots of dirty tricks are played , makes it very fuzzy and foggy to figure out who or what al qaeda really is . I suspect we will see more of these type lend a helping hand for the same cause efforts !

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Total bs.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Why the hell would the U.S. back the Sunni's? If Assad gets ousted the Sunni's get control of Syria and the Muslim brotherhood's eyes will then set of Iran as the final piece of the puzzle to unite all Islam under one banner and recreate the Calpihate and Ottoman Empire. Thats the last thing we want because then Islam's eyes will set on Israel and try to destroy her once and for all.

I for one am not looking forward to getting a mark of the beast put on my forehead by my forehead rubbing an islamic prayer mat in prostration. I'll die before i let someone force their religion on me.

new topics

join