It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem-Reaction-Solution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I see this little catch phrase being bandied about here. It's like, totally tubular and, like, I wanna know what it means. Fer Sure.

And yeah, I, like, already tried a Boolean Search. What- Evah

[edit on 9-17-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
A person/organization creates a problem, waits for the expected reaction to the problem and then offers a solution to the problem they created. They would do this to further a goal that has already been planned, which would be made possible via the solution.

Create Problem - People React - Give Solution to further goals

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
A person/organization creates a problem, waits for the expected reaction to the problem and then offers a solution to the problem they created. They would do this to further a goal that has already been planned, which would be made possible via the solution.

That is like SO last year conspiracy theory jargon.

OK, ok, I'll stop now
. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Wow, sounds like this administration foriegn policy.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
David Icke is a well-known researcher who dabbles in some highly controversial material. Like, here is what he said about the Problem-Reaction-Solution paradigm:

They want to create chaos in the world, including massive wars. So, this structure of world government, world central bank, world currency, electronic banking and no cash at all, a microchip population and a world army, which is NATO...as I've been writing about for years in my books...the global police force. They are planning to create tremendous chaos across the millennium years,using a global version of the most powerful mind control techniques, which I call problem-reaction-solution; you create the problem, you get the "something must be done" reaction from the public, and then you offer the solution that you wanted enacted in the first place.

If you want to introduce global solutions, you need global problems, and I foresee this coming, big time. The problem apparently is that the planet's frequency on the planet is getting faster and faster and those who knowingly shapeshift are finding it harder and harder to hold their human form. I'm told that there is an obsession by these reptile beings and an almost panic to get their institutions of control in place, especially the microchip population. They know that in a few years that the frequency of the planet will have reached a speed in which it will no longer be possible for them to hold their human form no matter what they do, and we'll finally see that it is the reptiles who have been running our planet.

www.davidicke.com...

The whole reptile thing is tough to prove, but looking at the pattern of things from a political standpoint- its tough to ignore.

[edit on 17-9-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yeah, yah see...David Icke strikes me as being completely insane.

Not to say that he might not be correct on some of his things, but the entire Reptilian Agenda idea sort of puts anything he says into question.

I'm not a psychologist, but he like many conpsirayc theorists, seems to have created a self-sustaining paranoia. Since they are invisible to the naked eye, there's no way to disiprove them, so he can just go on writing books about them to his heart's content.

The problem is, people will start to lose interest without new info to eat up.So he makes up some technobabble about the frequency of the Earth shifting (whatever THAT means), promising the reptilians will be revealed soon. When they aren't (and, let's be honest, The Queen and Al Gore are not going to change into lizard people before our eyes. Just ain't gonna happen), he can just claim that they adapted. Or they decided to leave. Or they left their cat-people surrogates to take charge, whatever.

It's a very shrewd game, one that seems to have tricked more people than he deserves.

[edit on 9-17-2004 by Esoterica]

Odd

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
David Icke is a hypocrite. He created the 'Reptilians', and then watched as gullible folk freaked out. Then, he shows up with these books revealing the plans and modus operandi of the lizards, telling people that they must buy and read these books to spread knowledge and foil the evil plans of the Reptilians.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
they go into this theory in 9/11 the great illusion. they explain very clearly. a german philospher came up with it, and apearently hitler advocated it. much like our current administration. they actually practice it!

new topics

top topics

join