It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have a ghost? Lots of strange things go on.. Please help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Mods move this to the right place if I didn't, thank you!

Well to start this off we live in somewhat newer apartments, and we are on the 2nd floor. Also I am and was a MAJOR skeptic about ghosts so I'm honestly lost right now.

The occurrences are more active when me and my girlfriend fight with each other ( we live together). Animals literally disappear from our apartment.. It all started off with one of our cats.. Somehow the balcony door opened, ( we weren't even at the apartment) and when we came back our cat was gone.. Vanished.. The only clue was the balcony door being opened.

Next we had two fish disappear from an enclosed fish tank. Now I know you're saying "its just two fish.. LOL" but these guys disappeared without a trace

Then we had a ferret disappear.. Once again disappeared without a trace, we have done extensive searches in the apartment and STILL nothing..

(yes we have a lot of animals ^^)

Next my girlfriends cat (still got her thank god ^^) This cat is a 4th generation bengal. My girlfriend usually locks her out of the room at night because the cat likes climbing and exploring everywhere and it can be noisy. So for the past few nights the cat has on purposely knocked over a glass cup in the kitchen to get our attention, and then she sits outside the door so she can run in. Now it's not out of HEY I MISS YOU GUYS! it's out of fear.. Something is scaring her and she can't be alone.. When we hear strange noises like breathing or scratching we know it's not just us because the cat glares at it and starts backing up..

Well besides all of that, doors open by themselves. I see things out of the corner of my eye but I can never explain it. Random objects also go missing a lot..

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
sounds like your other fish could have eaten the missing fish,this can leave no trace.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Not even scales. The other fish is a quarter of the size of the two missing fish.. like something the size a dime eating something the size of a half dollar..

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

First thing is first, stop worrying about it. Your mind WILL create symptoms of such a thing if you're overly worried about it.
Secondly, ghosts and the like do not exist. Aliens, however do. It's possible that you've got some alien activity in your house. They like to feed on animals, but likely since they have not eaten your girlfriends cat, they are infact inside the cat. I've seen dozens of cases of this before.
I've been an Alien Hunter for decades, and if there's one thing I've learned, it's NOT to replace their food source with more food. This will cause a temporal attachment to your being, and they will follow you forever.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SpongeBeard

Could actually be my GF. This stuff has followed her around her entire life so maaayybee she is eating all of these.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

but forreal though this has went on with my gf her entire life. Even crazier stuff then what I told you about this place though.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi

Could actually be my GF. This stuff has followed her around her entire life so maaayybee she is eating all of these.

More common than you'd likely believe.
She's probably got a temporal attachment to it.
Try and get your hands on an alien repellent pendant. I find the classic chiastolite orgone device pendant to work the best.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
Mods move this to the right place if I didn't, thank you!
It all started off with one of our cats.. Somehow the balcony door opened, ( we weren't even at the apartment) and when we came back our cat was gone.. Vanished.. The only clue was the balcony door being opened.

You're cats were top of their class. I guess you didn't stimulate them correctly, so they had to make a break for it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You do realize from my side that your story is very far fetched right? But I thank you though for the help and I will look into it.

I've never honestly heard about some of the things you've said lol so that's why

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

LOL those cracked me up, but sadly I don't have those kind's of door knobs

The cat that disappeared from us, his name was Chess as in the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. So you probably understand what kind of personality he had -.-

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
From the sounds of it, due to many past experiences and years of study, I am fairly confident I know what your problem is.

First though,here is some basic advice: Let the cat sleep with you. If he is afraid, it is likely for a good reason.

Start to catalogue everything that happens. The time, the numer of occurances (how many scratches, knock on the door, etc). Do you notice an scents or smells? Are very heavy objects being moved? This will help if/when you need to talk to experts in the field.

This is most likely NOT a ghost. It is commonly accepted that there are a variety of spiritual phenomenon that exist. From what you have explained (the scratching, breathing, harming of animals) you are dealing with the worst sort: you could have a malevolant entity known as a demon that has infested your apartment. Do NOT do ouija or anything to invite or provoke or encourage it. Do NOT try to talk with it. There are lots of resources on the internet on how to deal with these things. It is a surprisingly common problem across the world.

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by truth42012

This "demon" has followed my girlfriend around her entire life. She even has stones inside her pillow that fight nightmares because ever since she was a child she has had experiences with it. She kinda grew up a troubled life family wise but turned out strong. She even has a fire opal she's had since she was a kid because she didn't know what else to do. It has followed her through 3 houses, so I know if it came from anywhere it came with her.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by truth42012

Something else strange is one day she took the stones out of her pillow, ( at our apartment) and she also had some kind of bracelet on with the all seeing eye as a lucky bracelet. She said she used it for nightmares?.. Well not to long ago she had a nightmare and woke up and the bracelet was no longer on her wrist, it had broke off. The edges seemed burnt off to me..

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i think the cat you have left is killing all the other pets, saving you for last. dont fall for his tricks, keep him locked out!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

That's what they do. They follow you forever, until you get rid of them. And no amount of stones, bracelets, amulets, or any other trinkets will have any effect on them. You have to learn how to deal with them and there's only one way.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Yeah,unfortunately I'm 99% sure you have an 'demon'. It sounds like it is already on the second, oppression stage on your girlfriend. They are EXTREMELY patient and without taking action it will NOT go away. In my experience of dealing with infestation, oppression, and posession, I have dealt with different methodology including: cyrstals, blessed objects from various different faiths, native american 'smoke', there is only one method that really works if you have a serious demonic problem: Talk to a catholic priest and/or a demonologist. It doesn't matter if you are catholic or not. Don't despair you can get rid of them FOR GOOD. But without help, this problem will get FAR WORSE, not better. They do NOT go away on their own once they'd taken hold.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Also, in the mean time try to not focus too much on it, or despair about it. It feeds off of negative energy (which is why activity increases if you and your girlfriend fight).

Also if you can get the cat OUT of the house for now. It IS capable of killing the cat.

top topics

join