It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati and the Free Masons and their TRUE relationship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I been to that web site before and I found it kind of suspicious. My first thought was this web site was set up by an government dis information agent or something. It basically states the opposite of what I thought to be the illuminati I thought they were the bad guys but this web site speaks other wise. How ever I found some of the info intresting to read! I seen a sub article on "how to become GOD" that's when I left the web page...I'm a firm believer in God so I don't think I kan be God...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedRebel5
I been to that web site before and I found it kind of suspicious. My first thought was this web site was set up by an government dis information agent or something. It basically states the opposite of what I thought to be the illuminati I thought they were the bad guys but this web site speaks other wise. How ever I found some of the info intresting to read! I seen a sub article on "how to become GOD" that's when I left the web page...I'm a firm believer in God so I don't think I kan be God...

Ouch, how you let your close mind blind you from the possibilities.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by Slavich

Interesting slant on history, but not really supported by any facts.

The Illuminated Seers of Bavaria (The Illuminati) was founded on May 1, 1776 in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria) by the University Professor Adam Weishaupt in response to the corruption he saw in the royal ruling classes.

It's primary goals were to apply pressure to remove the monarchy from rule and supplant it with other, less entrenched forms of government.

As a secret society, it was modeled on the Freemasons.

Due to its stance against the Church (which supported the monarchic system) it was outlawed and suppressed by both the Church and European monarchies.

In 1785, the Bavarian Government, concerned that they may be infiltrated, banned as treasonous, secret societies (specifically the Illuminati and the Freemasons) and arrested anyone they suspected may be a member.

In the same year, Pope Pius VI declared that the order was incompatible with the Catholic faith.

After a power struggle within the Order, Weishaupt and other "leaders" in the organization quit, with Weishaupt saying that he, "no longer believed in the capability of secret societies to effect political change".

It is highly likely that the organization entirely ceased to exist by 1797 although several outspoken authors and speakers have continued to say that it is behind all sorts of skulduggery to this day.

The establishment of democratic governments across much of the world means that there is no longer a need to depose monarchs, and therefore no longer a need for the Illuminati.

edit on 12/2/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Not sure if serious. The irony in this post is amazing lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
Let me take two propositions from Slavichs original post.

2. Illuminati have a complete math, physics, beyond what the rest of us know.
Illuminati wish to defeat the OWO, old world order, with their knowledge.
Let us label this gang, the INWO, so not to confuse the Slavich's NWO Illuminati with the conventional NWO.

The OWO would definitely include the Queen of England, and British Petroleum, and Queen Beatrice of the Netherlands and the many arms of Shell Oil.

So the OWO could be defeated by a new energy source that would replace oil.

There is one being developed now. Called LENR or cold fusion, its most recent developer is Rossi and Focardi, with the E-cat. CERN is having a conference on the physics on March 22. Rossi has sold a megawatt reactor, and promises a home unit available in Home Depot. Not sure Rossi has the manufacturing problems beat.

Based on plentiful nickel and hydrogen, it could be a cheap world wide energy source.

look at newenergytimes dot com, and find a critical review of Rossi, and other leads to research in LENR.

Recently the University of Missouri got a 5.5 million grant to develop LENR.

Finally I will get to the point.

If there is an INWO, they will be the hidden hand behind LENR development, Rossi, the U Miss grant.

If Slavich has a case, then he will know how the true Illuminati have backed these developments and tell us.

Brief footnote. Conventional nuclear physics prevents the fusion of hydrogen and nickel nuclei at low energy because of Coulomb forces. (like charges repel).
Widom Larsen LENR theory and others explaining LENR rely on the strangeness of quantum chromodynamics
operating on nano distances to explain proton-nickel or deuterium palladium interactions.

In demonstrating that INWO is really trying to defeat the OWO, please address this point, pertaining to your claim, #2.

How does cold fusion get brought up? lol what?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
yea your best bet is to get information from a multitude of areas. don't go off information from any one person or website.

have you guys checked out david wilcocks new post on his site. it looks like the nwo might possibly be getting the keys to the car here soon, if it doesn't get nuked first.... (if his information is correct)
edit on 12-2-2012 by mojo2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I am the NWO. Because im here to have a say in it. and Its on my terms---so mote it be!
edit on 13-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Yet these Illuminati have said that America (north and south)has "a secret assignment with destiny"...thats Manly Halls book--America could rise from the ashes, as has been proficide by Merlin and the Hopi.

obviously, it would be the people pulling ourselves up by our bootstaps, not some authoritarian leader.
edit on 13-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Usually I can keep quiet, but this time I've got to speak up. The illuminati were wiped out a long time ago. A great deal joined the Free Masons because we had similar goals, & they modeled their practices after ours. I'm sad to say we Masons are starting to lose our influence. There is no great plan comeing up. We currently are more worried about preserving our traditions than trying to rule the world. These days people are more concerned with video games, & Internet protests than they are about comeing out to support their local lodge. Getting out & supporting your brothers is always our first concern. There is no plan for a New World Order sometime in the future. It's not exactly a secret anymore that masons were the architects of the American Revolution. The New World Order, & Democratic Paradise was supposed to be America. I know the country & the process isn't perfect. I know it doesn't exactly live up to the definition of Demacratic Paradise. It is a new world order & does break away from the Old World Order. The New World Order elects officials based on merit. The Old World Order chose leadership based on bloodlines & nobility. I would love to say we're still an international powerhouse, but the world has changed. It's leaving us behind. Don't fear the comeing of the New World Order though because it already came, & has already been corrupted just like every ideal after its made a reality.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Actually the Illuminati came from the Masonic orders located in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), and was founded on May 1, 1776....So technically the Illuminati was founded by the Masons, not the other way around....Though I am not against the idea that many of the original Secret Societies were certainly a good thing, and were meant to free mankind from Tyranny (much as the Freemasons fought against the tyranny of the Catholic Church in the early days)... Also I'm not against the idea that such groups have since been corrupted (or at the very least watered down to the point of being nothing more than club houses now days)

One can easily tie the 'Enlightenment' era Rosicrucians and even the Knights Templar as being fore-bearers of the Masonic order.....And I suppose one could use the blanket term of the 'Illuminati ' as a way to pin a name to these various groups trying to do good....but I don't honestly think that the word 'Illuminati' was ever used before 1776 to describe any of these groups.
edit on 13-2-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: Mahabone

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by artistpoet
We are each soveriegn to our selves and have all the answers we require within. Natural Law.
And that was the teaching of the Bavarian Illuminati. Which is why they were shut down by the King.

You're darn right i shut down the Illuminati and i'd do it again if i had too lol just kidding couldn't resist.

Anyway to the OP i'm against the Old World Order as you call them or TPTB or the group of cabals what ever, however that being said what if i want to maintain my religious belief system, look i'll go on record to say i'm not a big believer in organized religion the fact there is so many denominations in the first place causes separation with the Christian faith its self, however i am Christian (and i use that word losely) but what if i chose to believe in the Bible or a Muslim choses to believe in the Quran or what ever and not this mathematical based Illuminati system, if it's forced upon us then your version of the Illuminati dosen't sound much better then alot of them, just saying.

edit on 13-2-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I would ask a question of you. Slavich. Several in fact.

If I am to understand correctly, you are of The Order of the Illuminati? That being as you express as such, would you be kind as to proffer your Doctrines for some worthy plebeian to satisfy a natural desire to ingest such knowledge, filling the gap that would complete an err in the histories? Or is your society so embellished in secrecy that The Doctrines of the Illuminati must remain to such the same degree of secrecy?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

There has been a great deal of perversion through history in regards to "secret societies". Too many criminally zealous and fascist entities have denounced such groups as my Freemasons with the use of "secrecy", when in fact they only want access to our information so they can manipulate it to their advantage. The lack of access is a threat to their power hold, but they still find ways to twist words for the minds of the ignorant to get trapped in.

1. They have complete mathematics. This revolves in explaining the imaginary numbers, zero, and infinity.

Aleph Null? What about prime and composite numbers? Or are we talking about intergers?

I'm taking a mathematical theory college course right now.

Anyways who are the Free Masons?

Well they are a creation of the Illuminati of course.

Well as the first Grand Lodge was created in 1717 (with constituent Lodges much older than that) and the Illuminati wasn't even established until May of 1776. Also note that the Bavarian Illuminati's founder, Adam Weishaupt wasn't until 1748 and didn't join the Masons until the year after he formed the Illuminati.

reply to post by TheCelestialHuman

Well technically our legend takes us long before that as well. We're not talking about legend, but fact.

Originally posted by artistpoet
You do not need to join any secret society to learn of or understand reality.

Yep.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I cannot remove my questions from above. I read your stories here armageddonconspiracy.co.uk. I retract those questions as I assume that to be your Illuminous doctrine.

" 'tis for the humans of a race divine
To discern Error and to see the Truth."

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

This idea of man becoming God...I've heard it comes from the devil but I also heard in the book of Enoch how God was once like us.

I do not believe that Yahweh is the one God, so who ever would have betrayed him wouldn't be the devil himself.

If any man can evolve out of righteousness, be given the fruit of knowledge by God and eventually become illuminated, I can see why religions tied to monetary powers wouldn't want people to know this and would say that's in an idea of Lucifer.

Is the one God a corrupt one that doesn't want no one to attain his level? I do not believe so but I don't think God wants us to "skip" him to attain total knowledge and wisdom.

Now back to the illuminati, well I've usually heard by bad guys that they are the bad guys. It's hard to say who's lying since both would be manipulative. Manipulation is evil in itself but it can be used for good too.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
reply to post by emberscott

This idea of man becoming God...I've heard it comes from the devil but I also heard in the book of Enoch how God was once like us.

I do not believe that Yahweh is the one God, so who ever would have betrayed him wouldn't be the devil himself.

If any man can evolve out of righteousness, be given the fruit of knowledge by God and eventually become illuminated, I can see why religions tied to monetary powers wouldn't want people to know this and would say that's in an idea of Lucifer.

Is the one God a corrupt one that doesn't want no one to attain his level? I do not believe so but I don't think God wants us to "skip" him to attain total knowledge and wisdom.

Now back to the illuminati, well I've usually heard by bad guys that they are the bad guys. It's hard to say who's lying since both would be manipulative. Manipulation is evil in itself but it can be used for good too.

Where in the Book of Enoch does it say that God was once like us?

I think if you analyze Gods plan from the Bible, He is guiding us to be something more than we now are.

It is Satan who lies and says that we are now Godlike, or all part of God, when we obviously aren't.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
forgive my naivety, but if any Organization, religious or not, wants to better man kind, then all theyd have to do is share the mystery teachings of all ages, instead of occult the knowledge like some greedy gatekeepers.

Theyll help their brothers, yet allow the profane to waste away in an ignorance of their own design.

Want to make the world a better place? Share your knowledge with your true human family without prejidice and discrimination.

No more secrets. no more societies. no more gatekeepers. Help teach your neighbors on this rock called Earth, so we may all rise up to responsibility of being Human.

The life you save, may be your own.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
All have a higher Intelligence
An inner voice to inform and guide them.
The gatekeeper is yourself your soul
You alone hold the key to yourself
Only you judges you in the end
Seek and ye shall find - as some one once said.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
forgive my naivety, but if any Organization, religious or not, wants to better man kind, then all theyd have to do is share the mystery teachings of all ages, instead of occult the knowledge like some greedy gatekeepers.

Theyll help their brothers, yet allow the profane to waste away in an ignorance of their own design.

Want to make the world a better place? Share your knowledge with your true human family without prejidice and discrimination.

No more secrets. no more societies. no more gatekeepers. Help teach your neighbors on this rock called Earth, so we may all rise up to responsibility of being Human.

The life you save, may be your own.

you truly just don't get it. We want to share what we know, but who will listen? Who is interested to hear what we have to say? If you want to learn what we know the way we teach it, come to a lodge. If you are too afraid to do that, read things that come from a masonic site. If you want to hear all about how we eat babies, read a fundie site like freemasonrywatch or some other such garbage. We have been saying the same thing for over 200 years. Open your ears. You don't want to know anything, you just want to bitch.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

you shouldnt assume i havent visited a lodge, or some other place of wisdom!

my point is the secrets and gateways to knowledge, or the belief that knowledge is not for everyone. Freemasons lodges fit this category. im here to say that its not right to do that.

Thanks for the constructive criticism, friend. I will listen more, and talk less.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

What exactly do you want to know? What Masonic knowledge are you interested in learning?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join