It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati and the Free Masons and their TRUE relationship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
so when GHWBush says for the first time there is a real potential for a New World Order
that is just the Old World Order making last attmpts for power? (cause no way will i believe he's on the good side)

so im wondering how much influence the actual Illuminati then has in preventing the OWO from creating the NWO

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by JoshNorton

Ha ha - Thanks for that
You do not need to join any secret society to learn of or understand reality.
In fact there is far more to reality than even the Illumanati know

edit on 12-2-2012 by artistpoet because: secret typo

I think they knew more than we give them credit for, the first example is pythagoras,

Pythagoras was born in 570 BCE on the Greek island of Samos. He was taught how to perform miracles by a mystic called Pherecydes, who first introduced him to the doctrines of the Illuminati. (At this time, the Illuminati did not exist as a formal organisation, but as a loose group of nomadic thinkers and mystics.) Pherecydes instructed Pythagoras on the immortality and transmigration of the human soul, the soul's wanderings in the "underworld", and the purpose of the soul's cycle of reincarnations.

Pherecydes recommended Pythagoras to other members of the Illuminati, amongst whom were Egyptian priests, the most illustrious and learned of teachers in those times. When Pherecydes died, Pythagoras boarded ship and went to Egypt where he was taught secret knowledge, profound mysteries and advanced mathematics by the priests at Heliopolis, Memphis and Thebes. Later, he learned astronomy from the Chaldeans, geometry from the Phoenicians and occult knowledge from the Persian Magi.

www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

And from your display picture i figure you like ancient history (seeing as how you have thoth going on there), and how thoth relates to this is pretty interesting as well, from what it says here, pythagoras was taught secret knowledge from the mystics and priests of egypt, and if you believe in lemuria/atlantis (which i do), then that would mean he was taught what he knew by the direct descendents (or perhaps even actual) lemurians and atlanteans, (seeing as how they lived far longer than normal humans).

Pythagoras was the first grandmaster of the illuminati, Free thinkers and mystics.
Synchronicities are showing up everywhere these days.. the more i research, the more i stumble upon.
edit on Sun Feb 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one
so when GHWBush says for the first time there is a real potential for a New World Order
that is just the Old World Order making last attmpts for power? (cause no way will i believe he's on the good side)

so im wondering how much influence the actual Illuminati then has in preventing the OWO from creating the NWO

They have enough, but they have to do it very quietly, and secretively. Think about it. You could not fight the OWO (yes bush is of the OWO, read the armageddon conspiracy link i linked in a few of these posts, he has a section on that). Anyways. you could not fight the OWO being in the public all the time, but the OWO has been more than powerful enough to squash the illuminati's plans. The last illuminati brainchild was america, and that failed horribly as we can see today. But now awareness is skyrocketing, and this time, its not just one place revolting against the old world order, its EVERYONE. They are scared now, (the owo), because they are losing control on us all, and soon we are going to turn and rip them apart.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I was just making an arrogant statement against secrecy
Knowledge is not illumination or enlightenment
I can know everything and still be asleep
I can measure and calculate the Cosmos and the realms beyond but who does that serve and why
What is Humanitys purpose for being upon the Earth
What is the purpose of the Earth and planets
What is the purpose of a star
What truly is a star

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I was just making an arrogant statement against secrecy
Knowledge is not illumination or enlightenment
I can know everything and still be asleep
I can measure and calculate the Cosmos and the realms beyond but who does that serve and why
What is Humanitys purpose for being upon the Earth
What is the purpose of the Earth and planets
What is the purpose of a star
What truly is a star

Well of course, you do not have to be part of some super secret society to get reality around you, thats not what im getting at at all, just information on the topic at hand. Knowledge and spirituality are the keys to enlightenment, just look at gnosticism which is essentially a religion for knowledge rather than faith.
Just interesting stuff my friend,
I contemplate the nature of the universe on a daily basis, and i like to learn as much as i can and make the connections
knowledge really is power, in a world where money doesn't dictate anyways. (the point of the real illuminati's 'nwo', knowledge and competence rather than greed and incompetence)
edit on 12/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yes I do understand you
Yes knowledge can be a key
I also am interested in all what you speak of and have been for years-probably several incarnations also.
I just like to view from different angles 33% is a good one - joke

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Let me take two propositions from Slavichs original post.

2. Illuminati have a complete math, physics, beyond what the rest of us know.
Illuminati wish to defeat the OWO, old world order, with their knowledge.
Let us label this gang, the INWO, so not to confuse the Slavich's NWO Illuminati with the conventional NWO.

The OWO would definitely include the Queen of England, and British Petroleum, and Queen Beatrice of the Netherlands and the many arms of Shell Oil.

So the OWO could be defeated by a new energy source that would replace oil.

There is one being developed now. Called LENR or cold fusion, its most recent developer is Rossi and Focardi, with the E-cat. CERN is having a conference on the physics on March 22. Rossi has sold a megawatt reactor, and promises a home unit available in Home Depot. Not sure Rossi has the manufacturing problems beat.

Based on plentiful nickel and hydrogen, it could be a cheap world wide energy source.

look at newenergytimes dot com, and find a critical review of Rossi, and other leads to research in LENR.

Recently the University of Missouri got a 5.5 million grant to develop LENR.

Finally I will get to the point.

If there is an INWO, they will be the hidden hand behind LENR development, Rossi, the U Miss grant.

If Slavich has a case, then he will know how the true Illuminati have backed these developments and tell us.

Brief footnote. Conventional nuclear physics prevents the fusion of hydrogen and nickel nuclei at low energy because of Coulomb forces. (like charges repel).
Widom Larsen LENR theory and others explaining LENR rely on the strangeness of quantum chromodynamics
operating on nano distances to explain proton-nickel or deuterium palladium interactions.

In demonstrating that INWO is really trying to defeat the OWO, please address this point, pertaining to your claim, #2.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is from the site--

Freemasonry was the creation of the Illuminati, but it must be emphasised that the Illuminati did not run Freemasonry. A few of the original Grand Masters were members of the Illuminati but because the number of Freemasons rapidly outstripped the total membership of the Illuminati, Freemasonry soon changed in character. "Undesirables" infiltrated it and the Illuminati lost control, with the disastrous consequences that are now apparent. Contemporary Freemasonry is an obscenity, a grotesque insult to the ideals on which it was founded. Whereas the original Freemasons were anti-establishment, determined to work against false religions, arrogant nobles and tyrannical kings, modern Masons are the central pillars of the oppressive regimes they once opposed. Freemasonry has been turned on its head.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have a question based on this idea of a meritocracy. Who decides who or what has merit? Who decides what this society will value? This kind of idea could lead to the most dangerous kind of tyranny. Many men of superior intellect have wrought horrible evil in the history of the world. So is it kindness and goodness that we value instead? How do we quantify that? Maybe we should value innovation instead? Some innovation can be quite destructive to the environment and the individual. Which kind of innovation should we value?

I'm really sincere in my questions here. Let's deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

I don't have an answer to your question but this may help you:
Meritocracy

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich
That is the truth. I will be answering questions if I see it fit too,

I am not a creation of the illuminati, thus they have no power under heaven over me.

That is the truth.

Freemasonry did not create me, thus it has no power under heaven over me.

That is the truth.

However, I speak both of their languages.

My point? What is your point? What do you bring to free mankind?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 12-2-2012 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCelestialHuman

taking the words of a person on a conspiracy site as proof of anything is just plain silly. I read all about how there are people living inside our hollow earth. That doesn't make those people any more real because some nutter said it on this site.

Look for a historical reference. Like a real investigator might do.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yes I do understand you
Yes knowledge can be a key
I also am interested in all what you speak of and have been for years-probably several incarnations also.
I just like to view from different angles 33% is a good one - joke

sometimes i feel that way, sometimes i feel as if it is not my waking conciousness that is typing down on this keyboard i kind of space out and let it flow through me. (as if its knowledge i have, but no recollection of how i learned it),

I would be more than interested to know more about my past lives, i just have not been able to experience things like this before. I have started to meditate, and am doing so more and more, i enjoy the quiet time and reflection, as well as the opportunity to explore another realm of possibility

How does one going about learning about past incarnations? Any advice?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I agree - Who decides?
Who are these self adgrandised ones who tell us what to think how to act and what is real and what is not.
Our birth right is we are born free and at liberty, so long as we do not encroach or indoctrinate our way over others. Who are these people these tin gods of men

edit on 12-2-2012 by artistpoet because: is

edit on 12-2-2012 by artistpoet because: s

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I agree - Who decides?
Who are these self adgrandised ones who tell us what to think how to act and what ir real and what is not.
Our birth right is we are born free and at liberty, so long as we do not encroach or indoctrinate our way over others. Who are these people these tin gods of men

That is meritocracy.
Unadultered freedom and liberties,
Merit would be just that, merit. Its kind of self explanatory. Those who have the knowledge/credentials to do the job, ALSO with merit from the community. Can we say that about today? Look at our politicians, their paycheques, who pays them, who lobbies them, and what they are really doing for the benefit of the people, there are some politicians that are good and cannot be corrupted, but they never get anywhere without the help of the owners of this world, the globalist elite.

If a man wants to be a politician, then he will accept a decent wage, he will want to do the job (having proven he wants to do the job with credentials), then he would have the merit given to him by the community. Think of it like an attachment of your 'name', you know how people say 'i do not want my good name tarnished'? well its almost the same thing, you wouldn't want your merit tarnished would you? with acts of greed?
. Then give it a few generations and then we'll be in a place where people who want to grow up and be something great, can do that without having to have 'connections' and 'wealth'

Part of a meritocratic government is transparency at all levels as well (Which i love, more transparency, full transparency), and no more of these OWO pricks killing millions. I am talking in theory as well, this is just how i think it would work. I need to do more research as well.

As a note: FREE ENERGY WOULD SOLVE ALL OF THIS.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I did not set out to learn about past lifes - It crossed my path - I now realise why to a certain extent
The things we are drawn to - times and places dreams can be indications I believe.
I think it is important to ask yourself why you want to know also.
As for the other part of your post I do understand what your saying about not censoring your thoughts and just letting them flow.
I sometimes feel I know nothing at all and put aside all I think I have learnt and usualy learn something from doing that or not as is the case

edit on 12-2-2012 by artistpoet because: dreams

edit on 12-2-2012 by artistpoet because: flowing typos

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yes at one time when community was more to the fore - It was obvious to all who had merit.
There was the one who had knowledge of herbs and medicines
Ones who knew the way of the land
Ones with knowledge of the world outside and the heavens above - all served the community for the mutual benefit of all
A rather clumbsy desription and perhaps over romantic but to make a point
Yet now we have Big Pharma Big Sis Big Banks Big Wars Big Poloticians that are not there to serve the people
The most vicous and pscycopathic grab power for their own agendas it seems
We know who they are for they have revealed their hidden hand to us in plain view

edit on 12-2-2012 by artistpoet because: clumbsy

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

Interesting slant on history, but not really supported by any facts.

The Illuminated Seers of Bavaria (The Illuminati) was founded on May 1, 1776 in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria) by the University Professor Adam Weishaupt in response to the corruption he saw in the royal ruling classes.

It's primary goals were to apply pressure to remove the monarchy from rule and supplant it with other, less entrenched forms of government.

As a secret society, it was modeled on the Freemasons.

Due to its stance against the Church (which supported the monarchic system) it was outlawed and suppressed by both the Church and European monarchies.

In 1785, the Bavarian Government, concerned that they may be infiltrated, banned as treasonous, secret societies (specifically the Illuminati and the Freemasons) and arrested anyone they suspected may be a member.

In the same year, Pope Pius VI declared that the order was incompatible with the Catholic faith.

After a power struggle within the Order, Weishaupt and other "leaders" in the organization quit, with Weishaupt saying that he, "no longer believed in the capability of secret societies to effect political change".

It is highly likely that the organization entirely ceased to exist by 1797 although several outspoken authors and speakers have continued to say that it is behind all sorts of skulduggery to this day.

The establishment of democratic governments across much of the world means that there is no longer a need to depose monarchs, and therefore no longer a need for the Illuminati.

edit on 12/2/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Good job your not a member of the Illumanaiti then chr0naught
But if you are thats ok by me too

edit on 12-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The Armageddon conspiracy website appears to have a lot of information as others have said.
I would love to know how zero and infinity actually work!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join