It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Olympics Attack theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is mostly theory and I don't really much evidence.

Over the past few months, lots of people have been saying there is going to be a false flag Alien attack or a false flag Nuclear attack at the London olympics. The main reason these would occur is to:
1) Decrease the human population. - For NWO to occur and for them to 'enslave' us they will need a lot less people than are on the planet at the moment.

2) To unite the world - This would help significantly towards NWO. If the whole world united against a 'non-human' race such as ET then we would put our trust into a world Government.
Ronald Raegan once said at a UN speech:
"In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world"
Is it just a coincidence that Raegan said this speech about an ET attack to unite the world, and he was also a member in the Bohemian Grove?
Bohemian Grove have been strongly linked with a world take over and the NWO. They're a group of the world's elite whose plan is to take over the world under a one-world Government.
upload.wikimedia.org...
In the picture above you can see Ronald Raegen at Bohemian's Grove with other significant figures such as Preston Hotchkis, Ronald Reagan, Harvey Hancock (standing), Richard M. Nixon, Glenn Seaborg, Jack Sparks, and Edwin W. Pauley.

If you look at the image, they were a set of Illuminati cards made in 1995 that predicted Twin Towers, swine flu, Pentagon...
www.theworldsprophecy.com...
If you look closely It also says 'Combined disasters' then has a lot of multi-cultural people (could mean they're from around the world - meaning the Olympics) running from an explosion, with Big Ben falling in the background (clearly showing it's London).
speedcap.net...
If you look at the Big Ben in the background you will see the big hand is at 11, and the little at 3. The opening ceremony is scheduled to start at 3pm so it may relate to just before that?
Or for those who've followed Rik Clay, he thought 11 and 3 were significant numbers in this ordeal.
Also, if you look at my other thread on a similar topic you will see more things:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Following bit will sound stupid but it's just a thought, highly doubtable
However, as this has supposedly been planned for a very, very long time could they be double bluffing us?
They might want us to think this is going to happen and they put out signs to make us think so. 'They' have done most of the same things as the signs for 9/11 but they may be tricking us.

We will be anticipating a Nuclear/Alien attack but when it doesn't happen everybody will be relieved.
Then they just release a deadly virus that wipes out 80% of the population (to help their aim of NWO) and to get the vaccine you have to get the chip that gives you doses of the antidote every day. (the chip thing is something that people believe will enslave us and rid us of all of our freedom, you may have to watch a video to understand it)
Well if you are going for a deadly virus the olympics will ensure it is spread worldwide using the visitors to spread it just as after the first world war.

edit on 12-2-2012 by jNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have heard this theory before and it would be no surprise if they did attack.
I came across a video a couple months ago but couldn't find it no more. I found this video
and it's sort of similar. Makes me think too,

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueBPBQBAuyA]Nuke At Olympics 2012[/url

By the way sorry. I didn't know how to post a YT video.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hi, this subject interests me too, a lot, but you would be able to deduce a lot from searching the archives here on ATS.
The combined disasters card, in many peoples opinions does not depict Big Ben, it's the Waco Tower in Japan, see below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sure, the colours of the clothing on the figures have been said to be a reference to the Olympics, and at present, noone could refute a "disaster" in Japan, maybe the question should be, what will it be combined with?

Look forward to see how this thread develops. Good luck

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Dec. 2012 is the faked end of the world and the real midpoint of the 7 year tribulation.

August 3rd, 2012 is the fake midpoint where a decoy "alien" antichrist takes power. At the end of 2012, the real antichrist defeats the decoy "alien" antichrist. (midnight 8-3-12 is 5 Biblical months before 2013 (150 days). Prince William's gemetria is 2013, the year of our "Lord".) Since the midpoint is a copy of the true end, August is a 2nd generation replica/ parody of the true end - which is why London is "Zion"/ Jerusalem refering to Jesus returning to Jerusalem/ Mystery Babylon in 2016. At the true midpoint in Dec. 2012, Prince William will return to destroy his Mystery Babylon, Rome (which is why there is so much "consensus" that Rome is Mystery Babylon so as to make William "good" when he destroys it.)

The "aliens" take control of Jerusalem at their "end of the world"/ Judgment Day which is Rosh Hashanah, 9-17-2012. The "UFO"/"holy temple"/ "stargate pyramid" that comes down at this point is a "mind control tower" (a la Smaug's tower in Lord of the Rings.)

It seems that the story the elites are pushing in predictive programming is that an asteroid hits the earth, carrying alien parasitic microbes. www.newscientist.com...

Parasites have "mind-control" capabilities. www.theatlantic.com...

The parasites will be linked to the "superflu" going around. "The aliens are spreading a disease that is changing our DNA, making us into Nephilim demons!"

People infected with these "parasites" turn into super powered "alien space vampires"/ "government experimental serum super powered beings- tech given to us by Greys!" (a la Hulk, Captain America), vampires (hypnotizing powers), "Jedi's" (mind control again)/ and mutants. It's all the same in predictive programming terms. Their "victims"/ the "mind controlled slaves" are "zombies"/ replicating the "resurrection of the dead".

For whatever reason, Prince william will have some relation to the aliens that inoculates him. His blood will form the basis for a "vaccine" for the "Nephilim DNA virus/ superflu". The "god" of the Nephilim will be a giant psychic octopus/ Cthulu/ Kraken that is "teleported" through the RHIC collider in NYC, near Babylon, NY.

Thus Christians that don't take the mark of the beast will be "demon possessed" via their exposure to the "demon parasite/ virus".

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I don't think there will ever be a false flag alien attack. Things like bluebeam and all of that are too out in the open now. Enough people know to call bullsh*t on it, especially if it happened at the Olympics.

I think it's going to be something to do with rioters and the military (13,500 troops I think) that will be in London at the time. There's enough protests being planned to coincide with the Olympics and there might be another riot incited. If that happens, it'll be the military presence that deals with it instead of the cops and people will get killed. They're already making the war state feeling grow as it is. This article on the BBC News website shows how close to home they're bringing the troops.

London 2012: Missiles may be placed at residential flats

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gedmundo

It couldn't happen because too many people have heard of Blue Beam?

Are you kidding me?

All Orson Wells needed was a radio and some actors to put people in a panic.
A few years ago in Virginia Beach (on April Fool's no less), a radio station said that a dump-turned-park was leaking chemicals into the ground water that fed into the surrounding neighborhoods and everyone had to evacuate. People freaked out and the radio station was slapped with a huge fine by the FCC.

People will still fall for Blue Beam if it were to go live.
But I do like how you still believe that the majority of humans are smart enough to not fall for it. I wish I still held such beliefs.

edit on 28-4-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gedmundo
I don't think there will ever be a false flag alien attack. Things like bluebeam and all of that are too out in the open now. Enough people know to call bullsh*t on it, especially if it happened at the Olympics.

I think it's going to be something to do with rioters and the military (13,500 troops I think) that will be in London at the time. There's enough protests being planned to coincide with the Olympics and there might be another riot incited. If that happens, it'll be the military presence that deals with it instead of the cops and people will get killed. They're already making the war state feeling grow as it is. This article on the BBC News website shows how close to home they're bringing the troops.

London 2012: Missiles may be placed at residential flats

You mean like this?

thestar.com.my.../2012/4/29/reutersworld/20120429111216&sec=reutersworld

Just had the news on, apparently a resident said there was no consultation process, just a leaflet dropped through the door!
This can't be right

OK, now my link says access denied, so here it is:

Sunday April 29, 2012
UK puts missiles on London rooftop to guard Olympics

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's military has told residents of an upscale apartment development near the Olympic Park in east London it is installing a missile battery on top of a tower within their housing complex to defend the 2012 Games this summer.

The site is one of a number around the capital the army is considering as bases for surface-to-air missiles to protect the London games from an aerial attack, the Ministry of Defence said.

It is the first time such missiles have been deployed in London since the end of World War Two, shocking some residents at the Bow Quarter housing development, sited in a converted red-brick Victorian match factory.

"There was no consultation, no one knocked on the door," Brian Whelan, a 28-year-old journalist, told Reuters. "You just wake up one morning, there's a leaflet telling you they are going to put missiles on the roof."

The measure was excessive and had upset his girlfriend, he said. "I can't imagine the circumstances that would require you to fire missiles over a highly populated area."

Defence Secretary Philip Hammond first announced the plans in November, saying Britain would follow the precedent set by previous Olympics such as the Beijing games in 2008 where surface to air missiles were stationed a kilometre south of its showpiece stadiums.

The defence ministry said in a leaflet sent to occupants on Saturday it had chosen the former water tower in the Bow Quarter complex because it offered "an excellent view of the surrounding area and the entire sky above the Olympic Park."

The tower was in fact "the only suitable site in this area for the HVM (High Velocity Missile) system," it added.

The rooftop missile battery is one of a number of extraordinary measures Londoners can expect during the high-profile sporting festival, including restrictions on road lanes for Olympic use and a security bill of more than a billion pounds ($1.6 billion).

edit on 29-4-2012 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: link failed

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
There are so many theories out there right now one couldn't even begin to work out what will happen.

The olympics may just be a diversion for what will happen between Israel and Iran. Whilst the world focuses on the olympics, Israel may attack Iran.

Regarding project blue beam etc, I get the feeling from the current propaganda that it won't be this year- the brainwashing etc is targeting future young adults, ie, the kid's of today. So I think a project blue beam event would be in the next 5-10 years.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Taking out the alien theory, if there was a false flag terrorist attack, who would it be blamed on?

Iran?

And so setting up a 'legitimate' reason to attack them. Mid point through the Olympics say early August if this attack was to happen, aerial strikes might commence on Iran in late August/September and possible land incursions in October, perfect timing as the election is in November...

Well, thats my take on it!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
FALSE FLAG ATTACK ON HACKNEY MARSH OLYMPICS 2012

1 www.slideshare.net...

2 www.slideshare.net...

ROCKELLER DOCUMENT MENTIONS 13.000 WILL DIE 'HACK ATTACK'
LABRINTH-EARTHQUAKE SHOWS CODE 20: DIALING CODE OF HACKNEY
CHINESE 2012 ADVERTISEMENT EURO 2012 SHOWS: HACKEN LEE 10
10 = POSTAL CODE OF HACKNEY
HACKEN LEE = HACKNEY MARSHES & LEE VALLEY

edit on 30-5-2012 by Avicoax because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by Avicoax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
MUST READ!!!

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING DECODED

TARGET IS HACKNEY MARSH !?

www.slideshare.net...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Just heard a radio presenter on radio 2 joke about us being attacked by aliens when discussing the surface to air missiles being set up on a block of flats. Until now i thought the idea was complete and utter pish but just thought id become a member and share this

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Test run for the oympics?

m.youtube.com...

Rainy weather for the month in the UK. Entire teams of players have been hit by lightning strikes before.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HipHipHorae

Im in the uk this saturday we had the worst rain ive ever seen and for the first time in my town serious flooding, yesterday was absolutely beautiful...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

edit on 10-7-2012 by radioboffin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Looking at things we may be all expecting an 'Attack' of sorts when they could possibly create a natural disaster type scenario, for instance the Olympic main stadium is in a valley and above the valley there seems to be quite a few reservoirs (I don't know London that well!) If there was flooding, which there has been a lot of in recent days, would that not do the job also?
They could call it sabotage instead of a terrorist attack but the loss in life could be immense especially if it was done at the Paralympic Games (where there would be people who had mobility issues and couldn't get away) and maybe be blame it on a Iranian water engineer working for Al Queda!
Just my 2 pennies worth...

Zanton

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hi does anyone else think that the recent announcement about g4s not having enough man power for the olympics is just a cover story for the UK government, so they have a reason for drafting the army in, because they have good reason to belive that something big might be going down.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by silvasurffer

"Just heard a radio presenter on radio 2 joke about us being attacked by aliens when discussing the surface to air missiles being set up on a block of flats. Until now i thought the idea was complete and utter pish but just thought id become a member and share this"

Since hearing that on radio 2 ive seen several interesting articles..
www.dailymail.co.uk...

And
www.dailymail.co.uk... l

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wongbeedman

onswipe.com...#!/entry/evidence-of-alien-life-expected-within-21st-century-leading-astrophysicist,50044bb47af68a84dc0fd28a

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join