It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ron Paul isn't worried about winning even one state.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

He’s not worried about winning one state because even he knows he has no chance of winning the nomination!

Are there really people out there who still hold out hope? Seriously??

At this point, I think RP is hanging around to spread his message. He may even be auditioning for a position in the next administration but he certainly doesn't expect to win the republican nomination.
edit on 12-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatr137
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Why do you see this as a form of suppression?

Because the way the system is supposed to work is that the delegates of a state are supposed to be representative of the results of the caucus.

What we have broadcast is a group of people who overtly don't care about the results of the caucus gaming the system in their favor.

Technically, it is legal.

But it would be like supporters of Candidate X becoming the Electoral College delegates of a state ignoring the popular vote that occurs in that state and simply casting their vote for Candidate X. Technically, it is legal. But it is suppressive in the manner that it is ignoring the manner in which the system is "supposed to" work. Essentially, you have a group of people announcing that they intend to ignore the ideals of democracy in order to make their candidate win. To me, that is suppression.

And despite the repetition by Mr. Wead of how the "rules were changed" for Romney's favor, he did not make it clear as for how the shifting of caucus dates, the change, actually benefited Romney.

If the Southern States were winner take all. Romney would be # out of luck.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by MidnightTide

I can recall at least TWO threads about this very same subject.

Last time I heard, Paul did not have a lot of delegates. I do not think he will win a single state either.

It's time to take the ball and go home, Paulites.

You are on the wrong site to post that, some people are gluttons for punishment. Maybe if you understood this link, instead of listening to propaganda, you might know why.
The Green Papers

edit on 12-2-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Why not? Obama did it to Hillary Clinton in 2008 and it worked for him.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
obama is down on his knees praying for this

because a guy who can't win a primary can't win an election

praying

top topics

<< 1   >>

join