It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The “China Jon” Fraud Deconstructed - Confirmed False Flag Op!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Please give this article a good long read - it not only spells out everything that is wrong with current American politics but just how easily we've become to manipulate.

The “China Jon” Fraud Deconstructed
(theendrun.com)

On January 4th, a video entitled “Jon Huntsman’s Values” was anonymously uploaded to YouTube. The following day, this video went “viral” on the internet. By the morning after that, it was being discussed in countless newspapers and television news studios nationwide. The anonymous creator(s) of this absurd video — which has been nicknamed the “China Jon” video based on one of the titles displayed about halfway through its 72-second runtime — presented it as though it was intended to be an “attack” against Huntsman and a promotion for Ron Paul. In reality, the intended purposes were exactly the opposite (as this website has now demonstrated, and as will be further demonstrated momentarily.)

Most of us may remember the furor over the "China Jon" anti-Huntsman ad, and how one Web site (theendrun.com) broke the story "Huntsman Complicit in “False Flag”-Style Dirty Trick Against Paul", showing the ad was not authored by his political rival Paul, but rather came from within the Huntsman camp itself. Well these journalists have uncovered a great deal more information proving this allegation. On top of that, the Paul campaign is now suing the Huntsman camp over this ad.

This article not only deconstructs the sleazy tactic used by Huntsman's campaign in this instance, but how it's become the sleazy tactic du jour in the GOP. It shouldn't matter if you're pro/anti Paul or pro/anti Huntsman, what happened here is an outrage and should be an eye-opening lesson to voters about manipulation.

Theendrun.com has another article on this topic, "Twitter Trail Confirms ‘China Jon’ Video as ‘False Flag’, Points to Huntsman Campaign"

ETA:
Huntsman Complicit in “False Flag”-Style Dirty Trick Against Paul (Previous ATS thread)
edit on 12-2-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Huntsman is no longer in the race, so I feel deconstructing this NOW is pointless.

I mean really, He's bowed out - this is nothing more than a distraction now.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil
Huntsman is no longer in the race, so I feel deconstructing this NOW is pointless.

Is not a crime or ethics violation still a crime or ethics violation if the instigators say, "I quit?"

Most honest and fair folks would say, "Yes."

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Huntsman will just say he did not know anything about, just like Ron Paul says he did not know anything about those news letters. Could be they are telling the truth, could be they are lying but, the fact is you do not get to the point you are a race for a nomination without having done some pretty shady stuff.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

NONONO! You got it all wrong! This is not even about Huntsman at all! This is about the weapons they use!!! If we don´t know how the weapon works, how can we prepare for it?

Would you really trust Obama with your life? After the last election promises?

edit on 12-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVainNONONO! You got it all wrong! This is not even about Huntsman at all! This is about the weapons they use!!! If we don´t know how the weapon works, how can we prepare for it?

Exactly. Many people still don't fully understand the concept of a false flag or how they are executed. This aritcle breaks one down thoroughly, and it's a good example to use for "beginners", because nobody was killed or anything, so it's easier to accept and wrap your head around. Once someone is more aware of the tactic in general they then become more open to learning about other more serious false flags.

Also, MrSpad said "Huntsman will just say he did not know anything about" but I don't think that excuse will fly. If you read the article that Blackmarketeer linked to in the first post (The "China Jon" Fraud Deconstructed) you'll see that Huntsman displayed foreknowledge, which pretty much takes away his ability to claim ignorance, especially in light of the other circulstantial evidence pointing to his complicity, and that of his campaign.

Other reasons this article matters that I can think of off hand:
1. Huntsman is still around and could run for office again.
2. Paul is suing over this video.
3. It's a good example of what Paul is up against.
4. This helped Romney beat Paul in NH, and then Huntsman quickly dropped out and endorsed Romney (his distance cousin, fellow Mormon, and fellow establishment guy).
5. It shows how corrupt and ridiculous the media is.
6. It shows how shady Huntsman's daughters are, who became pseudo-celebrities during the campaign and may go on to be TV personalities, etc.

top topics

join