It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keanu Reeves dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've run a search on here on the site but havent found anything, but theres now rumours of Keanu Reeves death in Switzerland in a snowboarding accident.
Theres nothing too solid on this but does anyone know more?

Heres the link.keanu.reeves.mediafetcher.com...
edit on 12-2-2012 by TheMajestic because: new description

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i'm calling fake.

i've seen quite a few of those kinds of 'mediafetcher' things and they're always bs.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMajestic

This will turn out to be BS.

He is still alive somewhere.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
yeah after a quick internet search theres only two reports and they are on the same site.

Im calling shenanigans on this too

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Those morons said Adam Sandler died in Switzerland from snowboarding two years ago. It is fake.

Plus, why would he snowboard when he can fly.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
According to the Daily Mail his girlfriend died in a car accident.

Maybe someone got confused?

I would put the link up but i'm on my phone.

ETA: I couldn't see a date on the article so i'm not sure how old it is..
edit on 12-2-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Did you not read on the site that is fake? One hundred percent fake. Neo is fine. Hoax bin in 5,4,3,2...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

there is a disclaimer on the bottom of that page. 100% fake

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

At the bottom of the website it says this:

about this web site. FAKE... THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE! this is an entertainment website, and this is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment.

edit on 12-2-2012 by Rising Against because: Added the rest of the quote

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Actor - The Majestic Dies In Snowboard Accident

THIS STORY IS STILL DEVELOPING...

Actor The Majestic is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today - February 12, 2012.

The actor & novice snowboarder was vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends. Witnesses indicate that The Majestic lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.

The Majestic was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash. The actor was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident and drugs and alcohol do not appear to have played any part in his death.

About Zermatt Ski Resort - While neighboring Gstaad is one of the world's top resorts with its three five-star hotels and St. Moritz is more popular, most rank Zermatt as Switzerland's top resort. A remarkably peaceful getaway, the village is peaceful thanks to its car-free environment. Amazingly picturesque, Zermatt holds the world's second biggest lift-served vertical drop and receives huge snowfalls thanks to its altitude.

It appears you're an actor and are dead also?

My condolences to your parents.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That is one extremly pointless and stupid website, its not amusing that some one died in an accident etc

nothing clever or funny about it *sigh*

Then again i dont understand the hoax mentality either

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Apparently Adam Sandler too:

adam.sandler.mediafetcher.com...

These things are sick, how would they feel if someone spread a rumour that one of their relatives had died?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Even if you did not notice the disclaimer at the bottom, the video is something else, extolling the virtues of Zermatt where the accidenr was supposed to happen!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I just discovered you closed the Jacques Nietzermann thread, and as this is my first time to join ATS, I do wish to state my piece briefly and so chose this Keanu Reeves hoax death notice because a) he's popular so my response might be seen a bit more often, and b) I did not know how else to join a thread that interested me once it's been shut down. Do you just decide to end the discussion when something is still as controversial as the alleged 1980 video? What I wish to add is:

1. Pope John Paul II visited Paris the first time in May 1980; Jacques Chirac was Mayor of Paris from 1977 to 1995, in addition to his higher governmental positions. The Pope stayed at the Hotel de Ville, thus he assuredly would have met Chirac during that first visit. Go to www.notredamedeparis.fr...
One of your resonders wrote they did not meet until 1983, well after Le Medium de La Sarthe was arrested in 1980.

2. This does not prove the French newspaper article is authentic, but it certainly adds to the possibility that it is authentic. Search Google images for "Jacques Nietzermann" to see the French newspaper article that includes the two headlines re: Le Medium de La Sarthe (a.k.a. Nietzermann) and the Pope's visit to Paris. Search YouTube for "French Psychic 2012 predictions" to see the controversial video. BTW, look for his bent left index finger, extremely peaked eyebrows, thick lower lip/thin upper lip, head hair pattern: inarguable the same guy in both the newspaper article and in the 1980 video. Age appears the same as well. If a hoax...very elaborate!

new topics

top topics

join