It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason They´re Going After Iran!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

ROTHSCHILDS WANT IRAN’S BANKS

this could be a very valid reasons as to why tensions are rising.

the article goes on to state.

Could gaining control of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran (CBI) be one of the main reasons that Iran is being targeted by Western and Israeli powers? As tensions are building up for an unthinkable war with Iran, it is worth exploring Iran’s banking system compared to its U.S., British and Israeli counterparts.

Some researchers are pointing out that Iran is one of only three countries left in the world whose central bank is not under Rothschild control. Before 9-11 there were reportedly seven: Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran. By 2003, however, Afghanistan and Iraq were swallowed up by the Rothschild octopus, and by 2011 Sudan and Libya were also gone. In Libya, a Rothschild bank was established in Benghazi while the country was still at war.

Objective researchers contend that Iran is not being demonized because they are a nuclear threat, just as the Taliban, Iraq’s Saddam Hussein and Libya’s Muammar Qadaffi were not a threat.

What then is the real reason? Is it the trillions to be made in oil profits, or the trillions in war profits? Is it to bankrupt the U.S. economy, or is it to start World War III? Is it to destroy Israel’s enemies, or to destroy the Iranian central bank so that no one is left to defy Rothschild’s money racket? It might be any one of those reasons or, worse—it might be all of them. ——

so what do you think ATS?

if this is true it has some huge implications.

Rothschild will controll the world, all accomplished through banking.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."

this quote suddenly comes to mind.

source

edit on 12-2-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Well said.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So the real reason is no reason at all? Very provocative...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
To keep them quiet about free clean energy technology that will end the world for the Elites, and those involved in knowingly deceiving the world, for the rest of us it will be "end of the world as we know it" Out with the old in with the new.

But hey there are those who definitely dont want that and will try any trick in the book to try and stop it.
Just my opinion but i wouldnt be too hasty in judging others until you see what happens.

Hey another thing, lost in translation. We need new translators.

Oh i mentioned this on another post but hey figured you may be interested. Profit before people you want proof?
Anaconda Copper snake/serpent?
War to boost a struggling economy and to profit while sacrificing lives? Its all in there. Dont say i didnt show you

edit on 12-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

oh excuse me you allmighty one.

i clicked the post button a bit too fast.

the OP is here now.

try again.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Agreed!

Nice to see someone else is on the same page with me. Keep up the fight my brother.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
To keep them quiet about free clean energy technology that will end the world for the Elites, and those involved in knowingly deceiving the world, for the rest of us it will be "end of the world as we know it" Out with the old in with the new.

But hey there are those who definitely dont want that and will try any trick in the book to try and stop it.
Just my opinion but i wouldnt be too hasty in judging others until you see what happens.

Oh i mentioned this on another post but hey figured you may be interested. Profit before people you want proof?
War to boost a struggling economy and to profit while sacrificing lives? Its all in there. Dont say i didnt show you

And in relation to the above.
War boosts a dwindling economy. Especially an economy based on metals. Metals are not only used for weapons, but the country that holds the metals can also sell the metals at an attractive profit so the enemy can arm themselves. They who profit simply keep the war going in order for them to continue with their lives of luxury.

A soldier is nothing more than a number to those sending them to war. They simply replace with another, on to the next one and if the soldier is luck he will get a 2minute shout out as thanks. Pathetic. There are only one set of winners in war. Shame they sacrifice nothing other than your friends, family and neighbors. Think about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
To add....you want more proof of how much fact i state.

Does your Prime Minister, Presidents and parliment officials look like they have lost any sleep what so ever because of the lives lost because of war? Show me just one!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

A soldier is nothing more than a number to those sending them to war. They simply replace with another, on to the next one and if the soldier is luck he will get a 2minute shout out as thanks. Pathetic. There are only one set of winners in war. Shame they sacrifice nothing other than your friends, family and neighbors. Think about it.

AMEN!

Besides starring you, i'll take my hat off as well.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

ROTHSCHILDS WANT IRAN’S BANKS

this could be a very valid reasons as to why tensions are rising.

the article goes on to state.

Could gaining control of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran (CBI) be one of the main reasons that Iran is being targeted by Western and Israeli powers? As tensions are building up for an unthinkable war with Iran, it is worth exploring Iran’s banking system compared to its U.S., British and Israeli counterparts.

Some researchers are pointing out that Iran is one of only three countries left in the world whose central bank is not under Rothschild control. Before 9-11 there were reportedly seven: Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran. By 2003, however, Afghanistan and Iraq were swallowed up by the Rothschild octopus, and by 2011 Sudan and Libya were also gone. In Libya, a Rothschild bank was established in Benghazi while the country was still at war.

Objective researchers contend that Iran is not being demonized because they are a nuclear threat, just as the Taliban, Iraq’s Saddam Hussein and Libya’s Muammar Qadaffi were not a threat.

What then is the real reason? Is it the trillions to be made in oil profits, or the trillions in war profits? Is it to bankrupt the U.S. economy, or is it to start World War III? Is it to destroy Israel’s enemies, or to destroy the Iranian central bank so that no one is left to defy Rothschild’s money racket? It might be any one of those reasons or, worse—it might be all of them. ——

so what do you think ATS?

if this is true it has some huge implications.

Rothschild will controll the world, all accomplished through banking.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."

this quote suddenly comes to mind.

source

edit on 12-2-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

I think absolutely this is ONE of the key reasons.

There are also other bit players though aligned with the Rothchild Mafia that seek there own piece of the pie.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

And in relation to the above.
War boosts a dwindling economy. Especially an economy based on metals. Metals are not only used for weapons, but the country that holds the metals can also sell the metals at an attractive profit so the enemy can arm themselves. They who profit simply keep the war going in order for them to continue with their lives of luxury.

Death of a single man is a tragedy, death of a million is a statistic.

Old news this, this should be obvious to everyone who has followed the wars this past decade and especially the recent intervention in Libya. West got the authority to establish a no-fly zone->they started bombing Libyan infrastructure to bits almost immediately. Also training and weapons flown to the rebels, in return the rebels establish a western central bank bowing to western interests. Once most of the resistance and the will to resist has been mercilessly crushed western powers send their military to secure oil fields and important ports. Western construction companies will probably get some nice deals repairing and rebuilding the damaged infrastructure. You see, it's all connected and there's a #load of profit to be had by different branches of the economy: military, banking, construction, energy etc etc.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You see there is a lot that goes on behind closed doors that the public doesnt realize.
Take 911 for instance and a certain construction company for instance. 911 they say was a terrorist attack and war was waged because of this yet behind the smoke screen we have companies profiting with the very country they hold responsible?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If i'm not mistaken the only military option on the table at this time is a bombing campaign. I don't see how that alone would give them control of the banks. They would need regime change for that or a full scale invasion and i have'nt seen that option being floated so far.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Greed

Controll

World Domination

All of the the ledership in this list of nations that you have been salmon in the stream of world policies and pratices.

Maverics, Lone Wolves, or whatever you want to call them. They would not bend to the "global elite" and there wishes.
So I will agree with you about the banking system being the one of the reasons for attacking a nation. However I think that much as a fever is a symptom of a larger problem. There is more than money for a motive.

It runs deeper than money.... Power my friend....

Controll the leader ship and the rest will follow.
Money
Natural Resources
Peop

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Iran is full of extreme Islamic Jihadi whackos and the majority of people in the Western World own and read Bibles.

It's okay to own and read a Koran. In fact, it's suggested.

Just don't go around wearing dynamite vests and threatening the rest of the world with nuclear attacks.

Iran could be a better place without those extremists running the show.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonycliffs
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Iran is full of extreme Islamic Jihadi whackos and the majority of people in the Western World own and read Bibles.

It's okay to own and read a Koran. In fact, it's suggested.

Just don't go around wearing dynamite vests and threatening the rest of the world with nuclear attacks.

Iran could be a better place without those extremists running the show.

True it is possible Iran might be a 'better place' without an extremist element, but let's not pretend the extremist elements within the U.S./U.K./Israeli totalitarian regimes who invade and destroy countries like Iraq and Afghanistan for their pipeline routes, bases, competing currencies, and war profits do so for 'humanitarian' reasons LOL. Perhaps we can stop with the fairy tales all around and get down to the real reasons few seem willing or able to discuss honestly.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Greed

Controll

World Domination

All of the the ledership in this list of nations that you have been salmon in the stream of world policies and pratices.

Maverics, Lone Wolves, or whatever you want to call them. They would not bend to the "global elite" and there wishes.
So I will agree with you about the banking system being the one of the reasons for attacking a nation. However I think that much as a fever is a symptom of a larger problem. There is more than money for a motive.

It runs deeper than money.... Power my friend....

Controll the leader ship and the rest will follow.
Money
Natural Resources
Peop

It's really IMo too, as you say, a much accelerated version of the ages old, the 0.00001% attempting to steam roll over the other 99.9999 (or so) %, like a giant bulldozer, flatening anything (often literally) that stands in it's way of TOTAL domination over the globe. How bout for the new World Government flag we suggest a shiny new bulldozer on a blood red background. Maybe trimmed in missles and tanks. With a giant wall enclosing it all. And of course an All -Seeing Eye.

The goal of this One world Order ran by corporations seems to be more important than any methods used to achieve it, such as the alleged 'goal' of world peace can only be accomplished forever by just 'one more war' and we'll be there. Bring every last country into the OWG, no matter by what means, grind us all up into a kind of one world sausage, and we'll finally arrive in that One World Utopia under the leadership of a 'benevolent dictator" an all seeing Eye that will 'help you see the way' 24/7 cradle to grave.

I dunno. I'm just a little sceptical. I'm just not all that familiar with any long list of "benevelant dictators". Anybody know of any?

edit on 12-2-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Alls i can say is when the snake gets totall control, all we have to do is cut its head off dont you think?
Anyone who doubts that the war for total control of the world is a future scenario had better snap out of it!
This is THE final push.....the Illumes cannot back off now...They are vulnerable too on some fronts, and the Trillion dollar lawsuit will educate many people to the deep depradations that those in power have actually already stolen from the middle class and poor of the world.
The Bank of International Settlements (BIS)
Bretton Woods agreement of the aftermath of ww2......Remember only the States had the bomb, only they had the industrial power and the money too.....
This is the start fo the final push to world domination....
six or seven decades ;later they have nearly completed the rape of the worlds economic system, they now pown over 80% of EVERYTHING!
Theres no turning back for them....Irans bank is just another piece of the puzzle....(pie)
The pipeline across afghanistan,crucial to their agenda....Other mega projects as well....Libyas oil, and libyas gold, also their bank....
They are making a good attempt to strangle the world before we realise whats happening and stop it by slashing the head from the body....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Alls i can say is when the snake gets totall control, all we have to do is cut its head off dont you think?
Anyone who doubts that the war for total control of the world is a future scenario had better snap out of it!
This is THE final push.....the Illumes cannot back off now...They are vulnerable too on some fronts, and the Trillion dollar lawsuit will educate many people to the deep depradations that those in power have actually already stolen from the middle class and poor of the world.
The Bank of International Settlements (BIS)
Bretton Woods agreement of the aftermath of ww2......Remember only the States had the bomb, only they had the industrial power and the money too.....
This is the start fo the final push to world domination....
six or seven decades ;later they have nearly completed the rape of the worlds economic system, they now pown over 80% of EVERYTHING!
Theres no turning back for them....Irans bank is just another piece of the puzzle....(pie)
The pipeline across afghanistan,crucial to their agenda....Other mega projects as well....Libyas oil, and libyas gold, also their bank....
They are making a good attempt to strangle the world before we realise whats happening and stop it by slashing the head from the body....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

oh excuse me you allmighty one.

i clicked the post button a bit too fast.

the OP is here now.

try again.

There is no excuse for hitting the post button before the body of the op is filled out. Unless you are high.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join