It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's so special about Bohemians Grove?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I know it was supposedly a meeting place for the world's elite (Illuminati). I'm not sure if it's still in use now, maybe someone could tell me?

Also, why doesn't anybody go there?
It's not guarded, it's just an open woods. It's also not a government site so you can not be imprisoned for going there?

If someone could shed more light onto Bohemians Grove and what took place there etc...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I thought it was heavily guarded didn't Brad Meltzer's Decoded do a special on it and all three of them got arrested?

On a second note: My parents run Auburn Good Ole Days in Auburn, WA and the guy that was in B. Meltzer's Decoded that wrote a book on the D.B. Cooper was there and I got to help him with his presentation throughout the weekend. He wrote a really cool book called "Into the Blue" I have an autographed copy

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Heres alex jones video on Bohemian Grove

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
An Occultist and ritualistic elitist boys club. Not a place to take the family for sunday service. More along the lines of Satan worship.. Not a place our so called "Christian" leaders should ever be associated with..

en.wikipedia.org...

www.conspiracywatch.net...
edit on 12-2-2012 by Lexx790 because: add line

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Despite what a lot of conspiracy theorists may have you believe, it is sort of an open air 'fair'. Politicians, businessmen etc take their families to the grove and the climax of it all is a play performed infront of a giant owl. IMO it's not different than going to the opera and watching a classical story performed in song.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

I seriously dont think anyone is taking their family's to these high security secret events. For a start only men are allowed to go.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
I know it was supposedly a meeting place for the world's elite (Illuminati). I'm not sure if it's still in use now, maybe someone could tell me?

Also, why doesn't anybody go there?
It's not guarded, it's just an open woods. It's also not a government site so you can not be imprisoned for going there?

If someone could shed more light onto Bohemians Grove and what took place there etc...

is this an alex jones plant ? lol

I think it's a boys club where they can go and cheat on their wives and get drunk. but around here it's where thay decide what day isreal bombs iran

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
349 pictures of Bohemian Grove

It's like the UN almost... Super powerful people with a lot of influence from all over the world getting together. We have the right to be curious what heads of nations and ambassadors and whatever else are doing in a situation like that. It's a fact that a lot of 'important decisions' have been made there...
It's normal to be suspicious when they're doing creepy stuff, especially considering how many of them are involved in some sort of beyond-industrial-scale controversies...

ia700406.us.archive.org...
ia700406.us.archive.org...

To counter that huge amount of pictures, here's a huge amount of text...
prisonplanet.com...
sfgate.com.../c/a/2004/07/18/MNGH57NJL51.DTL

edit on 12-2-2012 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by TheGreatest

I seriously dont think anyone is taking their family's to these high security secret events. For a start only men are allowed to go.

My mistake, but I have seen the Alex Jones' video and it is quite obviously a play not a ritual, but I have never been myself so I am still in the dark.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

But surely it wouldn't be hard for somebody to drive an RC car into one of their meetings or to just walk in?
Unlike Area 51 and other secret sites, it's just out in the open... free to anybody.

Also, does anybody know if meetings still go on here?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by 1825114

But surely it wouldn't be hard for somebody to drive an RC car into one of their meetings or to just walk in?
Unlike Area 51 and other secret sites, it's just out in the open... free to anybody.

Also, does anybody know if meetings still go on here?

dood its a private retreat.
and when all these political clowns are there...
so are Armed Security ...

a buddy of mine scouted the place out once ...in hopes of "just walking in"
Not a Chance ...

WIKI BO Grove
edit on 2/12/2012 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have a few questions:

1) Is it true that this was the meeting location of the Illuminati, or was that just a myth?

2) Were evil rituals taking place here? If so, that means many US Presidents are evil?

3) What was the 'aim' of the Bohemian Groves?

4) Do meetings/rituals still take place here?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I have a few questions:

1) Is it true that this was the meeting location of the Illuminati, or was that just a myth?

2) Were evil rituals taking place here? If so, that means many US Presidents are evil?

1 Not sure if its Illuminatie, seems just like a club of people who got some importance.

2 Well that rituel doesn't look like something good, it's called the “Cremation of Care” ritual, at least in that Alex Jones youtube video. Cremation of care! man, that would says to me; they wish that people stop caring? And at the end of that rituel, some evil laughing from some high priest or something.

3 I think most people with allot of power are not good, ''Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely''', it doesn't seem our governments really care about the people, at least in my eyes, these days.

4 don't know, must be a long tradition, so I guess yes.

edit on 12-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexx790

Thanks for the link. I'm intrigued.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I have a few questions:

The Illuminati is an organisation still not proven to exist, so no it is not the meeting place of the illuminated ones.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
They did exist a while ago, just no proof of present existence. However, the 'elite' or 'enlightened' ones from Bohemian Grove have similar aims from what we know and believe in the same things.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

They did exist a while ago, just no proof of present existence. However, the 'elite' or 'enlightened' ones from Bohemian Grove have similar aims from what we know and believe in the same things.

To be fair, the people who attend Bohemian Grove are well within the capabilities of controlling the world, which makes you wonder if it really is their agenda, why haven't they done it already. The Dollar is worthless now, it is just a piece of paper not backed by gold bullion, all they would have to do would be to change the currency and alot of people would be slaves due to debt alone.

top topics

join