It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sport model vs ancient vimana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I was looking at a drawing of the propulsion system for an ancient vimana and suddenly realised I had seen something strangely similar before.

Centrally located in the vimana is a hemisphere which has a hollow tube leading to the top of the vimana. Where have you seen this before?

Now look at the population system of the craft bob lazar said he worked on. At the centre of the craft a hemisphere with a waveguide leading to the top of the craft….coincidence perhaps??

edit on 12-2-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Good obsevation. The vimana are really intersting and it shows that cultures in the past had access to a lot more than we give them credence for today. We live in the fourth epoch. This is the fourth rise of civilisation.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
quote]Originally posted by LUXUS

I was looking at a drawing of the propulsion system for an ancient vimana and suddenly realised I had seen something strangely similar before.

Centrally located in the vimana is a hemisphere which has a hollow tube leading to the top of the vimana. Where have you seen this before?

Now look at the population system of the craft bob lazar said he worked on. At the centre of the craft a hemisphere with a waveguide leading to the top of the craft….coincidence perhaps??

edit on 12-2-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

The only fair observational comparison that you can make of the two is that neither have any credibility.

Lazar has been shown to be a fake in several instances. The drawing of the Vimana, evidently from the late 1880s from its style, is just that and based on what kind of scientific analysis of that day on what historical etching in a rock or wherever.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Don't talk such honk, the Vedic texts are several thousand years old.
1800s my foot!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Fit this remarkable technology into a Bentley and you have a sale my friend. The "Sport" model would probably sell better than the "Ancient Vimana" though I do have a few blue-blood mates that would carry on arguing the point ad nauseum.
edit on 13-2-2012 by BudleighxSalterton because: (no reason given)

top topics

join